PDA

View Full Version : Problems selecting a recently hatched dragon

shewar
01-07-13, 11:56 PM
I am having problems selecting a Laserlight dragon which I had recently hatched. I had placed it in a habitat with 2 other dragons.

I can select the other 2 dragons but not the one that has been recently placed there. I can see it also see the name when I select the habitat but no box around the name.

I have restarted my android tablet a few times to see if that helps but no joy. I have posted a screenshot below. Does anyone know what else I can do to select the Dragon? everything else appears to be fine.

http://i47.tinypic.com/28lc7ie.jpg

dapplefur
01-07-13, 11:59 PM
delete the app and reinstall it and see if that helps.

shewar
01-08-13, 12:42 AM
delete the app and reinstall it and see if that helps.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled as advised and i can now select the Dragon thanks

Nefertekas
01-08-13, 02:36 AM
That sometimes happens to me after a dragon hatches or finishes evolving, but after a while it appears...

shewar
01-11-13, 11:44 AM
Update: Enchanted farms now you see me now you don’t…

Since the issue with the dragon was resolved my enchanted farms have started disappearing each time I collect the Firapples without fail. All I am left with is a blank space where the farm should be.

I have found a temporary workaround but would like this to get resolved. I initially used to go to the New Dawn version to plant more Firapples then go back to the game and found the farms had come back.

I now found a way that is better to plant my Firapples until this issue is resolved. If I click on the empty space where the farm should be a yellow outline of the farm appear. I am then able to select the firapples and once I have done that the farm comes back.

I have uninstalled Dragon story again to see if that helps but the problem is still there. I can live with this for the time being but would prefer if this could be fixed as it used to work fine before.

Also only the Enchanted farms are affected. I have one farm which has only been upgraded to the 2nd level and that functions correctly.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

profsink
01-11-13, 11:57 AM
Yup, another common problem on lower-end Androids. I can't tell, is that New Dawn? If you can get New Dawn on there, you should. Tends to run a bit better on older droids.

sollia
01-11-13, 12:01 PM
No that is not New Dawn.

I run into this problem from time to time. I saw someone say once that it has to do with retrieving images from the server.

If I just check back in a couple hours or the next day the problem will fix itself.

Haha that shot looks just like my Xoom :D

kooky panda
01-11-13, 12:09 PM
These can occur when you have slow loading. Sometimes this is a memory issue. Try moving your game to your SD card.
Also check to see if your device has the most current update.

You can send an email to support@teamlava.com to check the compatibility of your device.

shewar
01-11-13, 03:52 PM
These can occur when you have slow loading. Sometimes this is a memory issue. Try moving your game to your SD card.
Also check to see if your device has the most current update.

You can send an email to support@teamlava.com to check the compatibility of your device.
I have moved the game to my SD card and it has the latest update - I have cleared the cache now and just collected the firapples and the enchanted farms did not disappear this time not sure if it is a one off might be something i may need to do more frequently but it may have resolved the issue.

I will still contact support to confirm compatiblity - (I do think my android is compatible) but it will be good to get confirmation.

@sollia - mine is not a Xoom it is a Lenova idea pad (7") and it looks better on screen than in the screen shot

@profsink it is called the New Dawn but it is the older version of Dragon Story

Thanks