PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Suggestions

bawpotter
01-07-13, 06:59 PM
What would you like to see in Bakery Story? New recipes, appliances, decor, etc? Post your suggestions here. After 2 weeks, we will turn the suggestions into a poll.

dirtybeautiful
01-07-13, 07:00 PM
My suggestion -an appliance. Cotton Candy Maker -with maybe a 1hr, 2hr, 4 hr recipe. Blue cotton candy, pink cotton candy, purple cotton candy.

I think it would look sooooo pretty on counters!

saucysammis
01-07-13, 07:06 PM
1.How about adding more recipes to the dehydrator, or a cotton candy machine.

2. Have a French country theme for spring.

3. Internet geeks with laptops taking up all the tables.
(Just joking on the last one...but hey... College cafe! It could work!)

jakjak23
01-07-13, 08:10 PM
1.How about adding more recipes to the dehydrator, or a cotton candy machine.

2. Have a French country theme for spring.

3. Internet geeks with laptops taking up all the tables.
(Just joking on the last one...but hey... College cafe! It could work!)

I think it'd be neat to have an antique update. I don't know what that would include, but it'd be neat.

A French country update would be very neat as well.

nky1111
01-07-13, 10:58 PM
Skip "add neighbors" goals if you already have say 50+ nbrs. because this just annoys people whom you are never going to visit.
but it's not going to happen because skipping a goal is gems....

violetmissy
01-07-13, 11:12 PM
More recipes for the Sugar Coater!

And more bunnies for Easter.

Worlds2See
01-07-13, 11:36 PM
I know that I mentioned this at the end of the last suggestions thread but I'm worried it may go unnoticed. It would be very helpful to be able to sort neighbors by the last time they logged in (or something similar). I find it difficult to tell who is inactive. I would be more inclined to add new neighbors if I could delete inactive ones.

Stueeeee
01-08-13, 02:20 AM
I thought the other thread of suggestions were going to be made into a poll in December??

cheryllemon
01-08-13, 06:44 AM
[QUOTE=dirtybeautiful;509414]My suggestion -an appliance. Cotton Candy Maker -with maybe a 1hr, 2hr, 4 hr recipe. Blue cotton candy, pink cotton candy, purple cotton candy.

I think it would look sooooo pretty on counters![/QUOTE

I love this idea!!!!! That would be too cute! ��������

blurbie
01-08-13, 07:44 AM
~Another marzipan recipe
~Wall decor that is not picture frames.
~Wainscot
~Fairytale stuff, like 3 bears to go with beehive decor
~Love the French Country idea
~Anything lightening bug
~Love the chocolate/cookie/treat caninets but they are each 20 gems. Only the blue bread shelf can be purchased and I would like more of these.
~Cuckoo clock
~Doll house
~Anything doll
~Anything ladybug
~Anything butterfly

blurbie
01-08-13, 07:46 AM
Colored popcorn jars decor or colored popcorn recipes
Lolipop tree
Waffle cones

Mudturtledove
01-08-13, 07:35 PM
I would like the specialty ovens that only cook special recipes to NOT count in our oven count. I'd also love windows with curtains.

mspinkyy
01-08-13, 08:01 PM
Same thing I said in restaurant suggestions - more goals and more recipes for buildable appliances!

Gboo4me
01-08-13, 08:02 PM
More appliances!
More recipes for some of the older appliances that had only one or two
More goals that have rewards of appliances and new recipes.
I agree with the player who suggested that it would be helpful to sort neighbors by those who have been most active. (Perhaps some symbol by their name if they haven't played the game in one week.). I have over 300 Nbrs,and it's frustrating to keep visiting, tipping, and gifting folks who aren't interested in the game anymore.

Worlds2See
01-08-13, 10:34 PM
I'm sure this must have been mentioned before but I would really love to be able to move food from one counter to another. I would be more willing to splurge on some fun counters if I could move specific foods to specific counters. I'm sure many players would appreciate the ability to easily swap from one counter design to another - even those players that don't share my OCD tendencies ;-)

B4Ballet
01-08-13, 10:51 PM
I absolutely love the idea of the cotton candy maker! Maybe there could also be a rainbow cotton candy that took a day! :)

KadeeDid
01-08-13, 10:59 PM
I'm sure this must have been mentioned before but I would really love to be able to move food from one counter to another. I would be more willing to splurge on some fun counters if I could move specific foods to specific counters. I'm sure many players would appreciate the ability to easily swap from one counter design to another - even those players that don't share my OCD tendencies ;-)

I would like this too.

LibrababyColeman777
01-08-13, 11:39 PM
I know that I mentioned this at the end of the last suggestions thread but I'm worried it may go unnoticed. It would be very helpful to be able to sort neighbors by the last time they logged in (or something similar). I find it difficult to tell who is inactive. I would be more inclined to add new neighbors if I could delete inactive ones.

I totally agree! I have this same problem!

Obelisk20
01-09-13, 12:35 AM
More appliances!
More recipes for some of the older appliances that had only one or two
More goals that have rewards of appliances and new recipes.
I agree with the player who suggested that it would be helpful to sort neighbors by those who have been most active. (Perhaps some symbol by their name if they haven't played the game in one week.). I have over 300 Nbrs,and it's frustrating to keep visiting, tipping, and gifting folks who aren't interested in the game anymore.

I have this problem big time and would love this option

Yes this!!!!

Suggestion: Lovers Oven with Heart Pancakes , Sweetheart Cake, Rose Cupcakes. Would be more for Valentines day, but still good.

Stueeeee
01-09-13, 10:17 AM
I think u should bring back the Mighty appliance, RS still has it in the magic box so it would be fun to still have it.

Have just the one Bakery Story App, and NO MORE SEASONAL APPS. Instead of these, we could have seasonal APP UPDATES which would be th substitute. This would be less effort on the users part (searching for new edition, 'what's the latest one to be using' and I imagine less work for TL. Then we could avoid another fiasco like Christmas edition.

Use the notification system more, send us one when we've been away for a while, or when the weekly update is out, or if there's a gem sale....

Have a regular gem sale each month for all users, as it seems very inconsistent as to who gets them. I never get them except for holidays!

A Level Cap update for the players stuck on level 99. Progression feels almost dead at this point.

Another look at the prices of recipes, I'm level 99 and bake regularly and have almost gone bankrupt a few times, meanwhile on Restaurant Story I can cook all day and be in profit (that makes me want to keep playing!)
Alternatively u could do a lot less portions for a lot less price (like RS) so we can play more but not get stockpiled with silly amounts of food. U could still have a few expensive recipes that do lots of portions.

Of course, a Gem Confirm button. And also of course a Select All button!

Stueeeee
01-09-13, 03:40 PM
Introduce some new COLLECTABLES or BADGES that have nice rewards: gems, XP, decent amounts of coins. They were a fun novelty at first but now have dissaperared into the background like an unfinished thought...

Some new iOS achievements would be nice too!

aliera99
01-09-13, 04:33 PM
Some recipe suggestions:
Valentine's Day Cake pops!
Cotton Candy Maker Appliance
Funnel Cake Maker
Birthday Cake! And make it giftable :) Then it can be everyone's birthday, everyday... haha

Some feature suggestions:
Make Mastering recipes an achievement! Even if it's just a badge like "Mastered 10 recipes," "Mastered 20 recipes" etc.

More Achievements, and put achievement badges visible on the profile! In neat little rows of icons/medals. Earning achievements is fun. Buying gems can give you a special badge- supported the game developers. You can even call it "Keeping the lights on" at TeamLava... :)

Make goal unlockables also give you an achievement- the goals tend to be really long and should be an accomplishment. Players also get to brag about being a long time player. I know I would. I guess there would be one for every special edition of Bakery Story.

Some Improvement suggestions:
make it easier to tip back people who have tipped you. Instead of having to click menu and scroll everytime, there's a drop down box on the left side that expands, and keeps it's scroll position until you close the game. It just shows the regular newsfeed, but it stays open. It's optional and can be closed into a small tip icon. Ideally the icon can be disabled in the settings for people who don't care about tipping.

aliera99
01-09-13, 04:39 PM
gifting suggestions: put parts into categories just like the giftable food in restaurant story, maybe by holiday theme or appliance- even just two categories, regular parts and specialty parts would be useful. Or if that's too difficult, rank them by frequency of gifting- most gifted first, least gifted scroll all the way to the end.

songai4239
01-09-13, 11:42 PM
- more donut recipes
- more drink recipes
- and more ice cream recipes

I'm tired of those appliances having the same recipes all the time, and I have suggestions for them as we'll.

Chai latte for the drink machine, decaf for the drink machine,Carmel donut for the donut fryer,and mint ice cream for the ice cream machine. Those suggestions are so far what I thought of right now.

rocketsmama
01-10-13, 10:19 AM
Cake pops
Birthday cake
Tiramisu
Truffle chairs again for those who didn't have a chance last year..android players
More recipes on appliances that have only 1 or 2 recipes

songai4239
01-10-13, 11:13 AM
What about making love muffins and molten lava cake seasonal recipes instead of goals?

Lavinia01
01-10-13, 11:54 AM
And Victorian tea parlor design would be great and maybe a Victorian oven. Gelato would be nice, in Italy they make Gelato look like other foods. You could have an Italian bakery theme.

twinmommy03
01-10-13, 12:11 PM
Wow, I love some of the ideas on there. Here's my input:

1. LOVE the idea of a cotton candy machine. Fun!
2. More food for some of the built appliances would be great. There has to be more than one item that can be made on the nacho machine, right?
3. The idea of identifying inactive neighbors is great. You can kind of judge by star rating and spoiled food, but not always.
4. The ability to move food from counter to counter would be nice.
5. Adding a confirmation button for certain actions would be very much appreciated.
6. PLEASE stop the pop-ups from other games when you first open the game. In a perfect world I would love to have the goal icons for other games gone from the left side too, but that may be asking too much :)

songai4239
01-10-13, 12:35 PM
Some recipe suggestions:
Valentine's Day Cake pops!
Cotton Candy Maker Appliance
Funnel Cake Maker
Birthday Cake! And make it giftable :) Then it can be everyone's birthday, everyday... haha

Good ideas but what type of recipes would be perfect for the cotton candy maker? Why do we need a funnel cake maker if a funnel cake is made by a oven? (I know the funnel cake isn't on BS yet). I have nothing to say about a b-day cake cause its just awesome on how it is giftable so that way it's everyone's b-day XD

nukesters2
01-10-13, 01:24 PM
A confirmation button when you are about to use gems!! There are too many Gem traps in the bakery!! I willingly spent over $300 yes that is three hundred dollars!!!! on my bakery in 2 months, but to be ripped off of those gems in sneaky gem traps because there is no confirmation button is just plain morally wrong.

nukesters2
01-10-13, 01:28 PM
Sorry forgot to add this one..... when you have paid actual money to buy gems, you should not have to have all the pop ups. Like when you pay to be part of a forum so you don't have to have the advertising.
Bring out the seasonal versions of the Bakery's about 6 weeks before the actual season. I am still playing Christmas bakery because it took so long to be made available this year, and IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL I don't want to stop playing it!! lol....

xoxjenn
01-10-13, 01:41 PM
- Cotton candy machine that serves different flavors of cotton candy? Bags of cotton candy & cotton candy on a stick.
- Popcorn machine? Buttered popcorn, caramel popcorn, popcorn balls, cheese popcorn?
- Demask wallpaper! Pleasssssssssssse.
- I agree with the giftable Birthday Cake. :)
- More ice cream for the ice cream machine! There are SOO many options! Strawberry Shortcake, cones, shakes, malts, Turtle sundaes, cookie dough, ice cream sandwich, sprinkles, & sundaes!
- Make it so we actually GET the collectable items... I am on level 58 & I think I have gotten them maybe four times! I tip all the time, bake like crazy... & nothing.
- Sell our old walls & tiles? If this was possible I think I might be a millionaire... ;)

saucysammis
01-10-13, 02:09 PM
Im revising a joke and making it a serious suggestion.

How about an Internet cafe. There could be an appliance that makes 3 recipes:

1. A laptop and a drink combo.
2. A laptop and a food combo.
3. A laptop and paper sack (home lunch)combo.

nky1111
01-10-13, 02:55 PM
a drink machine and computer table combo)))))))))

songai4239
01-10-13, 02:57 PM
Why would u suggest a popcorn machine? It's not even a bakery appliance.

cakewhole
01-10-13, 03:54 PM
Increase the menus of appliances or pre-warn when appliances have a small menu list.

opanugie
01-10-13, 09:43 PM
SUGGESTION : CHOOSE ALL Button for request things and send gift

tastydelicacy
01-10-13, 11:21 PM
An appliance that has recipes all about Chinese food?

libby8155
01-11-13, 05:01 AM
This suggestion sounds great! I hope they take notice.

Stueeeee
01-11-13, 05:47 AM
Let us Gift Red Velvet Cake and more recipes!

tastydelicacy
01-11-13, 06:09 AM
Thanks!

Stueeeee
01-11-13, 09:00 AM
Everything cost thousands and I lose coins so quick and am never in profit. I've been playing off n on for 2 years, and have only just recently looked up the coins per plate because of this.

we shouldn't have to be so careful with coins, afraid to buy decorations, and actually bake in a bakery game. It's supposed to be fun!
Suggestion: Sort the cost of dishes out!

zifun
01-11-13, 02:04 PM
how about a sorbet/sherbet theme? with new sorbet/sherbet recipes?

and I agree with the coins dilemma, takes forever to make enough to expand or buy new decor :-/

chocolat_89
01-11-13, 07:16 PM
Tipping suggestion:
Instead of tipping individual tables, having a tipping jar icon that shows on each bakery you visit. Then you have to just tap the jar to tip and when your own gets full, you can 'empty' it. I think it would save a lot of time for people with lots of neighbors instead of having to tip individual tables and frees up more space usually allocated for tables to display more appliances and decorations in bakeries.

A High Tea theme would be great i.e. cucumber sandwiches, scones, shortbread recipes and matching decor like three-tiered cake stand, tea chest etc.

treesaregreen
01-11-13, 10:16 PM

Yes, this would be great i have 400 or so neighbours and i suspect quite a few are inactive accounts. I wish i could clear some of them but i don't want to have to check each bakery and try and determine which are inactive and which are not. It would also be helpful to see which neighbours are playing right now, then you could tip, gift and send requests to them.

treesaregreen
01-11-13, 10:18 PM

Yes, this would be great. I have been wanting to put my halloween counters in storage but i have to wait until all the food has been sold which is taking a really long time.

treesaregreen
01-11-13, 11:09 PM
My suggestions:

1. Please review the price of recipes. As someone else mentioned you can bake all day in restaurant story and not have difficulty generating profit. Please consider a similar pricing/serving quanitity format for BS.
2. Gem confirm button, please. Would be very grateful.
3. Some new wallpaper designs, something stylish/elegant that isnt themed and will go with various furniture etc.
4. If it is true there are plans in the works for post-level 99. It would be awesome if reaching such a high level unlocked another level in your bakery (you could design one level as the kitchen perhaps), or even a outdoor area with umbrellas on the tables. I know thats a BIG idea but it would be so cool.
5. It would be cool if you could put sofas in your bakery that the customers could actually sit on. 2 customers to a sofa and you could pair it with a nice coffee table.
6. An appliance that makes healthy raw or vegan recipes. For example raw cashew dreamcake (it is divine), almond milk pannacotta and date bliss balls. Yum
7. Ooh dandelion tea for the drink mixer.
8. select all option when sending gifts to neighbours.
9. If prices were altered, more motivation to master recipes perhaps it could be on your profile how many recipes you have mastered, or when mastered the cooking time reduces slightly or you earn a little extra xp or you get a small prize that matches the recipe.
10. Just make it more fun, i want it to be challenging but not to the point where i have to stop baking because im losing money.

saucysammis
01-11-13, 11:29 PM
1. What about a display shelf, like the current LTO only it would behave like a counter, like a display shelf "counter" that could hold 6 items. It would have to use six floor spaces, but it would be a two tier shelf.

2. In some games you can decorate other "lands" and use your same inventory. Neighbors can visit these lands. We could start other bakeries that are accessed from our main one? I definitely have enough decor for at least three.

cathychow212
01-11-13, 11:49 PM
My suggestion is when you send gifts to ngbs , there should be a button that choose all of you ngbs , then i can send gift to my ngbs easliy without clicking so many times... thank you !

Stueeeee
01-12-13, 04:32 AM
I like the idea that has been mentioned that when u master a recipe, it shows other people how many recipes you've mastered, and/or gives u a little benefit after mastering i.e give u 20% off cooking time, more XP, or more coins per plate!

AnnasCoffee
01-12-13, 10:37 AM
I thought the other thread of suggestions were going to be made into a poll in December??

We used to have suggestion polls in Bakery every month. I haven't seen a poll for quite a while. I think they stopped the polls because the players where under the impression that Team Lava would put some of our suggestions into the game. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but... I don't think TL has EVER used a single suggestion from the Bakery polls that we had in the past.... not even one.

There was a popular theme suggestion, Victorian/English Tea Room that was voted #1 by the players. People didn't forget about that theme and asked when we would see it, but we never got the theme. Instead we got the theme that was voted #6 by the players (it was the Beach theme). Team Lava does what they want. The polls are just for entertainment.

The mods used to post a "copy-pasted" statement saying soemthing like "suggestions are pasted to the design team". I don't know, maybe they pass our suggestions on post-it notes that "dissappear" :(

It's too bad. The players have GREAT ideas. These two below are some of my favorite.

Oh and because I'm so stubborn... TL, I'm STILL waiting for the Victorian/English Tea Room. It's a popular theme, someone suggested it again this month.

1. What about a display shelf, like the current LTO only it would behave like a counter, like a display shelf "counter" that could hold 6 items. It would have to use six floor spaces, but it would be a two tier shelf.

2. In some games you can decorate other "lands" and use your same inventory. Neighbors can visit these lands. We could start other bakeries that are accessed from our main one? I definitely have enough decor for at least three.

nky1111
01-12-13, 10:57 AM
sure they disappear. and any posts about disappearing disappear very quickly too. so i feel like tl shoud now disappear for me, and wish the same for everybody.

Jennifer1807
01-12-13, 01:53 PM
SUGGESTION : CHOOSE ALL Button for request things and send gift

My suggestion as well!

pineysue
01-12-13, 03:09 PM
Love the French country idea.
More recipes on all appliances that only have one to three recipes.
Would love the option to switch cooked food from one counter to another...for example, take food on a Halloween counter and place on regular counter so that we could put away Halloween when its Easter!

rsqbetty
01-12-13, 04:51 PM
I love all of these suggestions. I only recently started playing BS but I can see how these would improve the game.

My suggestions:

1. Please review the price of recipes. As someone else mentioned you can bake all day in restaurant story and not have difficulty generating profit. Please consider a similar pricing/serving quanitity format for BS.
2. Gem confirm button, please. Would be very grateful.
3. Some new wallpaper designs, something stylish/elegant that isnt themed and will go with various furniture etc.
4. If it is true there are plans in the works for post-level 99. It would be awesome if reaching such a high level unlocked another level in your bakery (you could design one level as the kitchen perhaps), or even a outdoor area with umbrellas on the tables. I know thats a BIG idea but it would be so cool.
5. It would be cool if you could put sofas in your bakery that the customers could actually sit on. 2 customers to a sofa and you could pair it with a nice coffee table.
6. An appliance that makes healthy raw or vegan recipes. For example raw cashew dreamcake (it is divine), almond milk pannacotta and date bliss balls. Yum
7. Ooh dandelion tea for the drink mixer.
8. select all option when sending gifts to neighbours.
9. If prices were altered, more motivation to master recipes perhaps it could be on your profile how many recipes you have mastered, or when mastered the cooking time reduces slightly or you earn a little extra xp or you get a small prize that matches the recipe.
10. Just make it more fun, i want it to be challenging but not to the point where i have to stop baking because im losing money.

treesaregreen
01-12-13, 11:03 PM
Aww thanks rsqbetty.

forumid
01-12-13, 11:44 PM
1. Remove gem traps
2. Confirmation button for gem usage like ones we get when accidentally almost selling our stuff (are you sure you want to sell this item? Are you sure you want to purchase this item?)
3. Option to delete sent invitation
4. Add checkbox to allow pop up of ads to never show up again. Too many pop ups everytime game opened
5. Option to get old goal recipes
6. Ability to speed up / slow down sales (it's impossible to sell everything uve cooked at reasonable rate. If this is a real bakery, most player wouldve filed for bankruptcy loooong ago)

sollia
01-13-13, 12:58 PM
I'd love to have a different cashier. The ones we have look so stiff, unlike the customers that come to your bakery. Maybe just make their facial expression change from time to time so they don't look like wax dummies.

cnb102
01-13-13, 03:38 PM
I agree 100% with having a gem confirmation button and a select all button. I've spent way too many gems "Finishing dishes instantly" when I didn't want to. I would also gift my neighbors every day if I had a select all button which would make it much simpler.

sollia
01-13-13, 04:07 PM
I think it would be great if we could gift gems like you can gift gold in Dragon Story. Even if it was really limited, being able to get a gem or two a week would be nice.

Christiana12345
01-13-13, 04:52 PM
1. Popcorn maker

Christiana12345
01-13-13, 04:58 PM
1. Popcorn maker
2. Candy maker
3. Bookcase of cookbooks (decoration)
4. Display of ice cream cones
5. Smoothie maker
6. Two levels of the bakery
7. Sleeping theme (bed tables pillow stools)
Hope u enjoy my suggestions!
:) :D:cool: :cool:

Christiana12345
01-13-13, 04:58 PM
1. Popcorn maker

Sorry :funny:

sollia
01-13-13, 05:07 PM
I like your idea about pillows and stuff. Slumber party!

amandathornburg
01-14-13, 02:43 AM
I wish there was a way to sell all the food items off a counter at once. I have a lot of counters that are full of lots of food. It takes a really long time for them to eat it, and unless I just stop baking, it will just keep piling up. A few years ago, there was a game on facebook (sorry to compare, lol) and there was an option to "Sell Wholesale" all the items from a counter. You made slightly less profit (not a lot, just a little) but you could sell everything off the counter at once. I have counters from HALLOWEEN still out with 200k+ servings, I would definitely do it.

sollia
01-14-13, 11:14 AM
I think it would be nice to be able to select a few recipes to have as favorites so they show up at the beginning on the list when choosing recipes.

device2
01-14-13, 05:27 PM
...Another look at the prices of recipes, ...less portions for a lot less price (like RS) so we can play more but not get stockpiled with silly amounts of food. U could still have a few expensive recipes that do lots of portions.

Everything cost thousands and I lose coins so quick and am never in profit. ...we shouldn't have to be so careful with coins, afraid to buy decorations, and actually bake in a bakery game. Suggestion: Sort the cost of dishes out!

and I agree with the coins dilemma, takes forever to make enough to expand or buy new decor :-/

My suggestions:

9. If prices were altered, more motivation to master recipes...
10. ...i want it to be challenging but not to the point where i have to stop baking because im losing money.

6. Ability to speed up / slow down sales (it's impossible to sell everything uve cooked at reasonable rate. If this is a real bakery, most player wouldve filed for bankruptcy loooong ago)

I wish there was a way to sell all the food items off a counter at once. I have a lot of counters that are full of lots of food. ...unless I just stop baking, it will just keep piling up. .... to "Sell Wholesale" all the items from a counter.

I agree with these posts. Please either...

Increase the sell rate
OR
Allow us to sell a counter of food
OR
Decrease the cost to expand

KadeeDid
01-14-13, 05:43 PM
I would love to be able to sort by time so if I know I will be away for a certain period of time and am quickly ordering I don't need to scroll through everything. Another idea would be that mastered recipes would move to the end.

OnCloudDivine
01-14-13, 08:31 PM
I would love to be able to sort by time so if I know I will be away for a certain period of time and am quickly ordering I don't need to scroll through everything. Another idea would be that mastered recipes would move to the end.

This is brilliant, I find myself wishing the same things.

poppet73
01-15-13, 02:38 AM
I just accidentally stored a counter with 60 batches of frost cookies! I'm sure many of you understand how much time and money went into baking them. I would love to have a way to recover food from accidents like this (my kindle screen jumped on me and I tapped thinking I was storing an oven)! It would be great to be able to store cooked items for later use; this would be especially helpful for redecorating -- I like to change my design often, but get tired of waiting for all the food on counters that I want to store to be eaten.

Also, I would like to see last login dates on neighbors, as well as star ratings. It takes a lot of time to tip when you have 100+ neighbors and it simply is futile to weed out inactive players as people drop out everyday.

Another thing that would be beneficial is a "trial" for wallpaper and decor items; it's difficult to see what the design will look like on the walls from the tiny icons.

I'm sure I haven't come up with anything new, but I feel these are the most frustrating issues that need to be addressed.

Thanks!

Stueeeee
01-15-13, 01:56 PM
I think a lot more achievements and 'stories' should be implemented into the game. At the moment, compared to many other games, there's not much driving u forward! It can almost seem tedious! It is a Story game after all. We need something to make it feel a bit more, living. Like we MUST get back to it.

U could new Game Centre achievements, but tie them into the game. So each one we get, we earn 1 gem or something. I'm talking, a nice long list of FUN things to do, with good rewards! (ie not bake 60 times and receive 5,000 coins!)

There's a couple of games I've played recently that, even if u were at the biggest level, would still have something to keep u coming back. The only reason I come back to Bakery is because I've got so much XP, I want to keep it going in case there's a level cap update, and in the hope there's fresh new ideas implemented. :-)

meluffcooookie
01-15-13, 05:15 PM
How about a camping theme?
THe recipes available could be things like s'mores :)
The chairs could be logs that are carved into a cozy chair like the executive sofas or something.
The tables could be triangle like a tent shape :)
The furniture could be lanterns and bonfires!

sollia
01-15-13, 05:39 PM
I do think it would be nice to have more badges in the game.

And @ poppet73 I thought when you place a wallpaper you have to tap again to place it? Am I remembering wrong?

kale789
01-15-13, 05:48 PM
Since it is a bakery, how about more scone recipes, maybe energy bars or more cupcake recipes like gumdrop cupcakes, chocolate chunk, or red velvet cupcakes. How about different registers and more deco dealing with menu displays like chalkboard menus or menus u can place on the wall that look like fridge magnets. Also I would love to see more tea recipes like breakfast tea, lady grey, maybe fruit teas like pomegrante or blackberry teas. Hope some of my suggesstiond r good. I have more. Lol

nky1111
01-15-13, 09:10 PM
i suggest to display how much stock u have, along with coins. especially useful for bakery. but also could use in rs and fs.
shopkeepers delight)

saucysammis
01-15-13, 09:35 PM
I've already suggested a six serving display shelf that behaves like a six recipe counter, but ohh wouldn't it be swell to have a shelf like the bread display that had slots for 4-5 recipes. They would have to be smaller than when on the counters, but that would be fun.

fitt7
01-15-13, 11:53 PM
I'd like to see the toast replaced with a toffeenut bar, crepe, or caramel cake. It would be nice if we had a choice of chocolate candy appliances for Valentine's day 2 weeks BEFORE the holiday.

naviauxc
01-16-13, 06:12 AM
I'd like to see a "select all" button when sending gifts to neighbors or asking neighbors for items. When you have a lot of neighbors, it takes forever to tap on each individual one.

sapphire_dreams
01-16-13, 08:53 AM
This is a great suggestion!!!

I have about 300 neighbors and can't say who has been inactive without having to visit each one!

sapphire_dreams
01-16-13, 08:54 AM
This was my suggestion as well but you beat me to it! ;)

I'd like to see a "select all" button when sending gifts to neighbors or asking neighbors for items. When you have a lot of neighbors, it takes forever to tap on each individual one.

rocketsmama
01-16-13, 03:02 PM
What about apple or cherry turnovers???

kiddysboo
01-16-13, 04:20 PM
I would like to be able to earn more appliances without having to spend 49 gems a piece. Your higher level players feel penalized by not earning anything at all after level 70. I hope to see this happen. Thanks.

AminalHouse
01-16-13, 04:50 PM
Here's my 2₵

**There should be rewards (with gems or coins) for downloading the games advertised as 'Goals'.
**There should be an of option to remove all Ads.
**When a recipe is mastered there should be a reduction of time and/or cost to make that recipe.
**Walls and tiles should be sellable; like tables, chairs, and windows.
**When background music and sound effects are turned off, iPhone's music player should be allowed to played and listened to.
**There should be confirmation for gem purchase.
**If a neighbor can not be gifted (for whatever reason) the 'Gift' option should be un-selectable.
**Decrease the amount cost for recipes, decor, and expansion, OR increase the amount of money earned from selling items and tips.
**A confirmation screen for when storing counters with items on them.
**When in a neighbor's bakery, there should be a next/previous button, allowing for easier travel to neighbors. The Social>Neighbors tab takes to long to load. And it's too easy to lose count/place and visit the same bakery multiple times.

Nikki_Finn
01-17-13, 12:24 PM
the earlier suggestion of letting us know the last log in date of our neighbors would be very helpful.
that way, we could weed out those that wouldn't be helpful when we are doing goals or requesting materials for appliances.

**** you could even make this only available to those that have payed for gems.
like how some other sites will give special privileges to those that have made a payment.
win/win situation for TL & to those that have bought a gem package & to future paying customers.
(this should be available for all of the TL games)

also, the following suggestion by a previous poster would be extremely helpful before buying stuff for one's bakery.

Another thing that would be beneficial is a "trial" for wallpaper and decor items; it's difficult to see what the design will look like on the walls from the tiny icons.

i bought a display that i regret because i couldn't see how it looked because of the big box saying "Tap again to buy" was covering it. or at least make the box smaller or make sure it doesn't cover what we want to buy.

Nikki_Finn
01-17-13, 12:27 PM
and also:

GEMS as a prize for completing goals.

srg70
01-17-13, 12:35 PM
I would like to see new recipes. Also more 8 - 12 coin recipes.

rainkissed
01-17-13, 01:20 PM
I would like to see last years valentines items brought back...heart chairs n tables...decor n items from the box. Also the truffle chairs that many of us didn't have the chance to get.

Stueeeee
01-17-13, 04:07 PM
I think u should maybe revamp The Story games a bit. Even look at other similar games and implement their ideas.

slam308
01-17-13, 06:39 PM
How about an easy drink machine?

songai4239
01-17-13, 11:09 PM
Please bring back some 2012 valentines stuff again (especially love muffins,molten lava cake,and all valentine goal related decor/recipe)make them seasonal is what I'm saying (not the goal recipes).

cpebbles73
01-18-13, 12:36 AM
Please bring back all past Valentines day stuff like the the the red and white heart table& chair,. Wall papers, flooring,displays, limited time items, boxes etc.. Like you did for Halloween and Christmas also a 40% off gem sale would be nice..

cpebbles73
01-18-13, 12:38 AM
Love all your ideas😘

violetmissy
01-18-13, 01:18 PM
I'm surprised there aren't any valentine's day stuff, especially since it is less than a month away. The previous year's items sound nice. I wanted to use the pink ******d star wallpaper for valentine's but it just disappeared. It should have stayed around through February at least.

sunk818
01-18-13, 05:02 PM
It'd be nice to sell a baked good and a drink to one customer a time ... If you eat a baked good don't u get thirsty?

You could also combine baked and drink for quests or combo specials. Doesn't give extra coins but you are selling two items per sitting

Be able to change your look like fashion story. Then your friends or other people in bakery story with their avatars come visit you. Makes the visitors more unique.

Customers should be able to tip

100 happy meter is kind of useless

You could have bake sale. either wholesale or extra volume for a given number of hours. You could Advertise with coins for bake sale.

You could have global baking contest. Teams of bakers can get together to cook the most of a certain dish within a given time.

fraish
01-18-13, 05:09 PM
More recipes for the ovens and unlock goal foods and I want candy canes which I paid for and podium cake which I had before I had to transfer over. Please give me my candy canes, I paid for them the game is boring I'm sick of decorations it's about food and baking otherwise call it decorating

alphard_172
01-19-13, 06:46 AM
I want:
- lollipop maker maybe 1, 2, and 4 hour recipes. Round rainbow lollipop, spin lollipop (like sign of barber shop), and spiral lollipop (like DNA structure).
- new recipes in oven.
- food price discount
- I AGREE with cotton candy idea. :)
- UNDO BUTTON (because I have deleted my food in my counter THREE times and use all of my gems to buy something I did'nt want to) and SELECT ALL BUTTON (to send gift to all of my neighbor).
- I AGREE with birthday cake.

I will be happy if my ideas come true.. :)

alphard_172
01-19-13, 07:11 AM
Oh, I forgot something..
I want chocolate maker too. Milk chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate with nuts. They are 1, 2, and 4 hours recipe. And they have different shapes. :)
Thank you.

TTH2013
01-19-13, 11:45 AM
My suggestion is when you send gifts to ngbs , there should be a button that choose all of you ngbs , then i can send gift to my ngbs easliy without clicking so many times... thank you !

Yes. Please

TTH2013
01-19-13, 11:47 AM
I would love to be able to post tips to all of my friends at once. To visit every single restaurant is a bit of a hassle. They allow you to send gifts to everyone at once, but you can't tip everyone at once. I have too many friends to visit their restaurants every single day. It would take me all day. Please implement this feature Team Lava! with a select all button!!!

Also why allow addition of more neighbours than can receive gifts from? I have 9 neighbours who I can never gift to because the game says they have received the maximum gifts for the day, every time! Yet I had a challenge that had me add up to 29 neighbours! Please adjust this. You should be able to receive 1 gift from every neighbour and also to tip all neighbours at once as legiovanni suggested. Please, please, please. Also neighbours that are on news tab or on wall need to be distinguished from visitors [ maybe a star next to the name or different color font]

KadeeDid
01-19-13, 12:49 PM
I would love to be able to post tips to all of my friends at once. To visit every single restaurant is a bit of a hassle. They allow you to send gifts to everyone at once, but you can't tip everyone at once. I have too many friends to visit their restaurants every single day. It would take me all day. Please implement this feature Team Lava! with a select all button!!!

Also why allow addition of more neighbours than can receive gifts from? I have 9 neighbours who I can never gift to because the game says they have received the maximum gifts for the day, every time! Yet I had a challenge that had me add up to 29 neighbours! Please adjust this. You should be able to receive 1 gift from every neighbour and also to tip all neighbours at once as legiovanni suggested. Please, please, please. Also neighbours that are on news tab or on wall need to be distinguished from visitors [ maybe a star next to the name or different color font]

There is a maximum of 20 gifts per day and 20 requests filled. Those 9 people have already received their 20 gifts from other neighbours. You can tell if it is a visitor when you visit back as you can only tip 3 and can not gift.

lilnut13
01-20-13, 01:00 PM
I think ere should be a select all feature for sending gifts and making requests, I have lots of friends and it takes me 30mins to make a request or send gifts and it drives me nuts. Not to mention the fact that there is no way to really tell if the ppl that you are playing with are active and will respond to your request. Frustrating, this would be a huge time saver.

knittedcupcake
01-20-13, 03:30 PM
Pirate theme, dragon theme, Viking theme for those of us who are into that kind of Skyrim, Lord of the Rings, medieval type fun.

Flowers, flowers, and more flowers for springtime! Salads with edible flowers, lavender infused drinks and desserts, lemonade tea (think Arnold Palmer), tea sangria (tea with fruit pieces in it).

talkietoaster
01-21-13, 12:24 PM
I think a Casino theme would be awesome! You could have a poker chip or roulette wheel table, and have some Casino attractions as decor, like slot machines. It would be pretty neat if you could have the suits- diamonds, spades etc- as wall decor or something like that.

talkietoaster
01-21-13, 12:26 PM
Also, being British I'd like to see some British recipes included, such as scones, Dundee cake, rock buns and Victoria sponges.

violetmissy
01-21-13, 05:34 PM
I would like some purple ******d wainscot walls (available for coins). I really like the wainscot walls but there is no purple.

rocketsmama
01-21-13, 07:28 PM
More pink and purple items. Bring back the truffle chairs please!!!!!!!!!!

selemre
01-22-13, 04:26 AM
Hi there, first of all i want to say that i am was big fan, or maby better to say.... an adict, to the games fashion story, Bakery and restaraunt. I always did play them more times a day. But now i must admit that i did delete the restaurant becaus i was so borred with it. There are almost no new goals. And now i start to have the same feeling with the bakery. I would love to see more then one goal, in the same way as fashion story. Is that posible?

Kalenaa
01-22-13, 04:29 AM
A wish list for parts would be nice. That way when gifting, you could find out what a neighbor needs instead of guessing.

lucysbar
01-22-13, 04:50 AM
some cute wallpaper would be very nice

zifun
01-22-13, 07:24 AM
maybe have two floors in a bakery or an option to expand up to a second floor and then we can toggle between floors and have more space to decorate and serve more customers

Tccelizabeth
01-23-13, 10:56 AM
I would love to see a Gift Counter so you know how many gifts you've accepted that day (I am having issues with gifts right now)

I would also like to see more neighbor tools and less goals for adding neighbors - I have close to 100 now and its kind of overwhelming to have to tip ALL of them EVERYDAY. And when I weed out, it never fails that I always delete someone I didn't mean to. I would love to see activity for my nbrs (when they last played, tipped me, etc) so I can only weed out the non-players and tip moochers.

sollia
01-23-13, 12:51 PM
I'm getting tired of the same old counters, but all the ones I like cost gems, and I'm just not in a position to spend money on the game right now. I'd love some new counter options that cost coins and not gems.

123cheri
01-23-13, 02:14 PM
Here's my 2₵

**There should be rewards (with gems or coins) for downloading the games advertised as 'Goals'.
**When a recipe is mastered there should be a reduction of time and/or cost to make that recipe.
**There should be confirmation for gem purchase.
**If a neighbor cannot be gifted (for whatever reason) the 'Gift' option should be un-selectable.
**Decrease the amount cost for recipes, decor, and expansion, OR increase the amount of money earned from selling items and tips.
**A confirmation screen for when storing counters with items on them.
**When in a neighbor's bakery, there should be a next/previous button, allowing for easier travel to neighbors. The Social>Neighbors tab takes to long to load. And it's too easy to lose count/place and visit the same bakery multiple times.

I agree with all of the above points.

Also:
**When making goals, they should be challenging, but not so challenging that a new player finds them impossible. This relates to the cost of recipes, decor, and expansions.
**An "Accept All" button for materials request.

nky1111
01-24-13, 07:22 AM
yea they could make the time limit shorter and the reward bigger for higher levels, say 2 weeks and 2x coins for level 25 and 1 week and 4x coins for 50.

mposey
01-24-13, 08:04 AM
More customers or higher paying plates! For all these 50k tiles that I cannot buy.

queendeadpool
01-24-13, 02:29 PM
hi I would like to see more drinks with other flavors like Carmel coffee. for items I would like more stuff for space like planet lights, space themed wall pager, rocket tables but I like stars and planet more. and you and make space food to marsh-in marshmallows, space rock coffee, galaxy sprinkled donuts. and more. now as for the game I would love to see a button to tip all just one button, and when u finished tipping in full the name changes color to say you don't need to go bake to tip or finish tipping.

bawpotter
01-24-13, 03:53 PM
Please refer to the new Suggestions thread. Thanks!