PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story: Suggestions

bawpotter
01-07-13, 06:55 PM
Please post your Suggestions for Restaurant Story. What new recipes, decor, or anything else would you like to see? After 2 weeks, suggestions will be compiled and turned into a poll.

RoseMeyer
01-07-13, 07:18 PM
dishwasher

onedaysoon
01-07-13, 07:21 PM
Bring back the rockstar figure. Also make items in the mystery chest available for a price.

alisacurls
01-07-13, 11:47 PM
-more goals with bigger rewards
-appliance ideas: pizza oven, & blender (for smoothies!)
-more food choices for buildable appliances!
especially sushi, ice cream & drinks!)

alisacurls
01-07-13, 11:51 PM
also heres more food ideas: veggie burger, chicken sandwich, ravioli, lasagna, tacos, crab legs, crab cakes, more sushi rolls (avocado roll, spicy tuna roll, shrimp tempura roll, spider roll, eel roll...), creamsickle ice cream, & Shirley temples!

legiovanni
01-08-13, 08:48 AM
I would love to be able to post tips to all of my friends at once. To visit every single restaurant is a bit of a hassle. They allow you to send gifts to everyone at once, but you can't tip everyone at once. I have too many friends to visit their restaurants every single day. It would take me all day. Please implement this feature Team Lava!

cheuk18me94
01-08-13, 09:14 AM
More appliance like wine maker, winter pot etc
And not removing any holiday items forever

jmterao
01-08-13, 12:30 PM
I agree with a wine maker and a wine rack.

Charmens
01-08-13, 03:09 PM
I would like to play my own music in my restaurant. I want that option.

ferretzz
01-08-13, 05:52 PM
I would love to be able to post tips to all of my friends at once. To visit every single restaurant is a bit of a hassle. They allow you to send gifts to everyone at once, but you can't tip everyone at once. I have too many friends to visit their restaurants every single day. It would take me all day. Please implement this feature Team Lava!

I second this suggestion! When you have 100 or more neighbours you can never visit them all in a day. The ability to tip multiple people at once like gifts would be awesome! Please TL? :)

ferretzz
01-08-13, 05:53 PM
When you reach level 99 the ability to open a second restaurant :).

mspinkyy
01-08-13, 07:55 PM
Definitely more goals!!!!! And more recipes on buildable appliances cuz it's really disappointing to spend time collecting parts to build something and it only has like 1 or 2 things to cook on it.

LadyKade
01-08-13, 09:14 PM
When you reach level 99 the ability to open a second restaurant :).

WOW! I really like that idea, great incentive to reach level 99.

LadyKade
01-08-13, 09:28 PM
More coffee recipes and tea recipes similar to Bakery Story.
wine bar
More goals to earn gems, coins, and displays
tables and chairs reasonably priced for coins

mica1201
01-08-13, 10:40 PM
I like the goals, but i wish the rewards were larger. Also, if one of the goals instructs us to by a specific item like a fireplace or counter and we already have one' it should count towards our goal progress. we shouldn't have to purchase an additional item. i like to buy the items when they are released, but I noticed that a few days later there will be a goal instructing me to buy it.

LadyKade
01-09-13, 05:23 AM
Increase the expansion amount instead of 1x1 each time make it 2x2 or 3x3 especially as you level up.

lesami
01-09-13, 05:32 AM
An Australian theme, with Aussie cuisine and decorations,soo many options :)

onedaysoon
01-09-13, 10:02 AM
More recipes for buildable appliances. Mixed drink machine ex. Jack daniels and coke. Agree with being able ro play music. Be able to turn items any direction. Be able toto Buy sell or trade items with other restaurants.

ssngrn
01-09-13, 09:11 PM
Grilled deer steaks , pheasant , rabbit or other wild game.

songai4239
01-10-13, 01:59 PM
This is a list I made for suggestions for RS
- grilled ribs (grill)
- diet cola (drink machine)
- lasagna {I may have spelled it incorrectly} (oven)
- glaze donut (orange deep frier)
- NY strip (grill)
- hot dogs {not from the grill} (outdoor grill)

kylebusch
01-10-13, 06:09 PM
I would like to see high chairs and high tables!!!
I would like to see booths!!!
The ability to trade items with friends!!
Some kind of car theme!!
I would also like to see a sink and dishwasher!!
Also a safe to put your money and gems in. You can take then out when you need to make a purschase. This would prevent accidental purchases!!!
Also a way to earn more gems by watching a video or something

opanugie
01-10-13, 09:43 PM
SUGGESTION : CHOOSE ALL Button for request things and send gift

jmterao
01-11-13, 08:11 AM
I think at level 99 a choose all button for sending gifts would be a nice "atta boy" for those people that are loyal. I also think allowing the 99er's to open a second restaurant would keep loyal customers coming back and spending money. If a 99er is not playing BS but that time, I dont think they are going to jump out and get it.

nky1111
01-11-13, 08:24 AM
seems like at level 99 you're supposed to turn the shop into museum-of-the-stuff-that-they-took-out and only visit once aweek for some new stuff.by that time u'll get bored with cooking anyway.

cherryberry9
01-11-13, 08:58 AM
Gem confirmation button

Gypsy_Cat
01-11-13, 01:58 PM
One thing that bugs me in all the games is that when you are visiting neighbors, you can't touch their wall items to see what they're called. Floor items and appliances will give you a little pop up, but nothing on the walls will.

Gypsy_Cat
01-11-13, 02:00 PM
I think at level 99 a choose all button for sending gifts would be a nice "atta boy" for those people that are loyal. I also think allowing the 99er's to open a second restaurant would keep loyal customers coming back and spending money. If a 99er is not playing BS but that time, I dont think they are going to jump out and get it.

OMG, best suggestion ever.

slam308
01-11-13, 05:32 PM
I agree with the "tip all" button, best suggestion yet.

naturebaby222
01-11-13, 07:41 PM
Lovin the game! :-) Food ideas: bulgogi, bibimbap, sukiyaki, tempura soba, mee goreng, spring rolls (fresh or fried), veggie burger, jambalaya, gumbo, shrimp creole, pho noodles, papaya salad, paneer masala (curry with Indian cheese), samosas, gyoza, coconut ice cream, fried bananas... Drinks: plain green tea (in Chinese, Korean or Japanese tea cups), ice water, ginger ale, mango lassi, Thai iced coffee, hot yuzu (citron) tea, melon soda float . :-)

kybusch
01-11-13, 08:05 PM
NASCAR OR A CAR THEME
HIGH TABLES
MORE 50's items
More recipes

cakewhole
01-11-13, 08:26 PM
I second this suggestion! When you have 100 or more neighbours you can never visit them all in a day. The ability to tip multiple people at once like gifts would be awesome! Please TL? :)

That would be a great idea. Like the wine suggestion too.
I'd suggest a cocktail bar (don't have to be alcoholic ones if that would be a problem). With a bartender mixing drinks.
Ability to swap collectibles, I have so many rolling pins they aren't able to fit the number on).
Possibly asking too much but maybe being able to throw big events, e.g. Birthdays, as tasks instead of just baking for things that never happen. (Told you I was asking too much)

songai4239
01-12-13, 12:15 AM
Can we suggest anything valentine related?

lopez3082
01-14-13, 07:45 PM
I also would like to listen to my own music and tip be able to tip all at once

tobeannounced
01-15-13, 08:56 AM
I would like to see

A bar addition

***I would like to buy Square Tables with LONG WHITE TABLE CLOTH (sticking to my black and white theme restaurant). the table cloth can have black or gold lines on it, but limited

More black or white furnishings.

AmeliaDashwood
01-15-13, 10:54 PM
Would love to see a vintage-looking coffee/espresso-machine, with lots of copper piping, etc. It could serve a more traditional range of coffees and if it could make tea too that would be fantastic. The dish on the counter could be a silver tray with a teapot, sugar, milk-jug, teacups etc.
If the machine had a slighly steampunkish look all the better! :)

shidun
01-16-13, 08:37 AM
How about a Double Oven. Cooks 2 at a time.

LalaSmooth
01-16-13, 08:52 AM
I would like spices in our restaurant that helps reduce cooking times or random goals to unlock new recipes

Abadoo0815
01-16-13, 12:06 PM
I would like to see the new box items made as limited time 1st.

theredchilly
01-16-13, 01:08 PM
I have not seen an indian theme so far, with a billion people, how can you ignore us ? How about Taj Mahal or similar, Tandoori Chicken, Bollywood Dancers, Tandoori Grill, the beautiful Indian Peacock bird and a Lotus Fountain / Pond (Lotus is the national flower of India)

Gypsy_Cat
01-16-13, 02:09 PM
Love, love, love the Indian theme idea! Bollywood dancers have the most beautiful costumes! Also, NS already has a lot of Taj Mahal type decorations that RS could just borrow.

Abadoo0815
01-16-13, 02:55 PM
I think that TL should put a limit on the # of items you get from the mystery boxes. What i mean is that alot of people get multiple items and can never get all of them. They should make a limit so no one receives more than 2 of each item in each box. If they want people to buy gems, then that would give players more of an incentive to buy the boxes who are more than likely trying to get the 1st and 2nd place items.
I also think that the 1st and 2nd place items should be available as limited time more. I would rather use more gems to buy them instead of using up my gems and never getting the 1st or 2nd place item.

shidun
01-16-13, 04:58 PM
See thur glass wall paper. to create storefront look.
Double oven. Would be nice if it cooked 2 at a time.
Tabs on recipes to select food to cook by times to prepare.
Love the game!!!! Thank you TeamLava

Nikki_Finn
01-17-13, 11:07 AM
goals that have GEMS as a prize would be really nice.
a great incentive to actually do them.

fancier tables/chairs/counters.
i'm talking all out elegant furniture!
even if it's just for gems..... but not 10 gems a piece.

and speaking of elegance, how about some great art deco for the wall?
would love some fancy paintings.

NSrizi
01-17-13, 01:28 PM
Okay, these are my suggestions:

- Make a 'gift all neighbors' button. (Disadvantage: You will send the same gift to all neighbors)
- A method so you can change your floor tiles (/wall) a lot faster (like a selection or something)
- Show 10 instead of 5 items when pushing the button 'Design' (this, since there are sooo many items now)
- Don't bring back 'limited time items'. This way they remain 'special'.
- Change the colour of the bars of food when they are mastered. (gold would be nice)
- PLEASE make it happen that you can cancel pending friend invitations. (I still have like 10 from when I was lvl 10 or something haha)
- Add some wall decorations in the future, like the dragon head. That one is sooo cool! Maybe an animals head or something.
- Add an expensive wall decoration which is actually larger than 1 wall tile... wauw!
- Change the 'gem to coin' rate drastically, because no one will ever buy coins this way. If you guys make it like 10 gems --> 200.000 coins, people might even buy it.
- When you are in 'Design mode' make it possible to drag stuff which is invisible and behind large objects, to some different place (or inventory)

Thank you for reading Team Lava! You are doing an excellent job with this game... An update every week.. Waw! Respect.

ckw1967
01-17-13, 03:16 PM
Yes, wine would be nice! Also, please get rid of that Stormie's Store neighbor pleeeease! It's annoying because it's always at the top of the list each day. Can't delete it!

ckw1967
01-17-13, 03:18 PM
YES!!! Delete old friend requests from people that never responded!

Jeanne1571
01-18-13, 10:10 PM
I love corresponding things, can you make the corresponding table and chair at the same spot in the store? (E.g. The tables slot on the store. *click* *sees white table in first slot* * buys one* The Chairs slot. *click* oh look the white chair is in the first slot, how convenient *buys one* )
That way, people who like corresponding tables and chairs can have a easier time, and you can mix and match, too
All's well it ends well

Jeanne1571
01-18-13, 10:15 PM
Yes, wine would be nice! Also, please get rid of that Stormie's Store neighbor pleeeease! It's annoying because it's always at the top of the list each day. Can't delete it!

Why can't you guys just put Stormie on the bottom

Jeanne1571
01-18-13, 10:22 PM
More gifts acceptable...... That way, people will have a game that's easier to play. A day is too long of a wait!

jessenv1313
01-19-13, 05:11 AM
My suggestion... TEST your games before release!! The Valentine version for RS is ALL SCREWED UP!! And perfect timing on the weekend! Ugh!

TTH2013
01-19-13, 11:34 AM

I think this is an excellent idea! Also why allow addition of more neighbours than can receive gifts from? I have 9 neighbours who I can never gift to because the game says they have received the maximum gifts for the day, every time! Yet I had a challenge that had me add up to 29 neighbours! Please adjust this. You should be able to receive 1 gift from every neighbour and also to tip all neighbours at once as legiovanni suggested. Please, please, please. Also neighbours that are on news tab or on wall need to be distinguished from visitors [ maybe a star next to the name or different color font]

KadeeDid
01-19-13, 11:36 AM
I would like an option to sort recipes. Personally, I would sort by time as sometimes I know I will not be back for a specified time and just have a few minutes to place some orders. Some might prefer to sort alphabetically. Maybe mastered items could move to the end? Easier way to tell if something is mastered.

Deleting pending neighbour requests of people who asked to be added and never accepted.
A quick way to tell if you have visited someone already.
A way to tell if someone is still active.

TTH2013
01-19-13, 11:42 AM
Also would love to be able to move food from one counter to the next freely. And to combine same dishes if they are on multiple counters. Keep having to store empty counters to stop quicker recipes from taking up all the counters!

knittedcupcake
01-19-13, 12:07 PM
Hands own best suggestion ever. I cannot tip daily, but would love to. If i could do it all at once, that would be rad. All the tips could go on one table. The recipient could get a notice in the newsfeed, "so & so sent you a tip" and when the player goes to collect, the auto tip table would have 6 tips on it instead of one, but it would still look like only 1 tip was on that table.

kylebusch
01-19-13, 06:56 PM
Italian theme
Mexican cantina theme

KadeeDid
01-19-13, 07:01 PM
Also would love to be able to move food from one counter to the next freely. And to combine same dishes if they are on multiple counters. Keep having to store empty counters to stop quicker recipes from taking up all the counters!

I would like this too.

lilnut13
01-20-13, 01:04 PM
I think this is an excellent idea! Also why allow addition of more neighbours than can receive gifts from? I have 9 neighbours who I can never gift to because the game says they have received the maximum gifts for the day, every time! Yet I had a challenge that had me add up to 29 neighbours! Please adjust this. You should be able to receive 1 gift from every neighbour and also to tip all neighbours at once as legiovanni suggested. Please, please, please. Also neighbours that are on news tab or on wall need to be distinguished from visitors [ maybe a star next to the name or different color font]

I think there should be a select all feature for sending gifts and making requests, I have lots of friends and it takes me 30mins to make a request or send gifts and it drives me nuts. Not to mention the fact that there is no way to really tell if the ppl that you are playing with are active and will respond to your request. Frustrating, this would be a huge time saver.

knittedcupcake
01-20-13, 02:37 PM
Nice wall hangings. I'm not into Asian stuff or sports stuff, so it would be cool to have items that look like modern, abstract art, or something.

Chic, glitzy, old style Hollywood glam would be cool.

Stuff that looks like dragons would be awesome! There are lots of us into dragons, Skyrim, medieval, Lord of the Rings type stuff, so anything that could help decorate our restaurants with those kinds of themes would be fun. Recipes could be included, too, like dragon egg scramble, or mead (to make it kid friendly it could be called honey drink or something, then served in a goblet), ale (honeyed root beer served in a stein), buffalo dragon wings, dragon scale soup, sweet rolls, etc.

knittedcupcake
01-20-13, 02:56 PM
Pirate themes, backyard BBQ, fairies, Vikings...

knittedcupcake
01-20-13, 03:23 PM
I wish we could edit our posts. LOL Sorry. I don't have "name in lights" syndrome, honest, I just keep getting distracted and called into "mom duty".

Anyway... backyard BBQ--- lawn tiles, picket fence wallpaper, new recipes for the smoker and BBQ, lawn chair furniture, etc.

Ice cream social! This would be cute and the food would be adorable.

OK, I think that's it for now.

jmterao
01-20-13, 05:05 PM

Wow! If we could do this I would buy a lot more counters!

jmterao
01-20-13, 05:07 PM
Why not add more levels to mastering food dishes? There is four now, why not add one or two more? This would help out the 99ers.

NSrizi
01-20-13, 05:49 PM
An extra level for each food dish would definately motivate lvl 99's to keep playing indeed. It should be extra hard, so you won't master dishes all the time.

I also like the idea of being able to move food from one counter to another. I change my restaurant often and sometimes I have to keep 'not related' counters for a new theme, because a lot of food is on it.

About the 'tip all neighbors at once' .. I don't think this is possible haha. I do understand a lot of people would love to see this happen, but I doubt this will ever happen.

To solve one BIG PROBLEM many people are facing, you might want to consider to make an on/off mode for spending gems. This way people won't face the gem trap issue any more. I think a LOT of people would like to see this implemented.

Have a nice week everybody!

maboline
01-21-13, 09:26 AM
My wish list:

- It would be good to be able to sort recipes in different ways, i.e. by time needed, by price...
- Already mastered receipts should be easier to distinguish.
- Would be wonderful to have a "tip all" button. In case that's not possible, let us have a "tip jar" i/o tipping on several tables.
- To be able to sell wall and floor items. What about gifts, which have no meaning anymore?

But most important:
Stop the gem traps! It happened twice or three times to me by now. I've paid for gems several times and loosing them because of false clicks is really bad.

soclassymom
01-21-13, 10:03 AM
My suggestion is .... the playeres how do not get the random sale , Give them Gems sale once every month or with every new virsion or every occasion ,

vienna714
01-22-13, 11:12 AM
I would like to be able to send an item I don't want to someone else. Like my mom and I both play and if I have an extra oven, or even an extra gear that I don't need, and she does, I could just send it her way.

Kim1929
01-22-13, 06:28 PM
Love this idea.

lotuskat
01-23-13, 07:42 AM
Wine bottles!

sollia
01-23-13, 12:43 PM
I don't play this game much, so forgive me if this has been mentioned, but I would like an option to restart my game. I hate it when I start a game, get through the tutorial, stop playing, and then come back and can't remember anything. Or sometimes I just want to start from scratch. I reached like level 3 in RS and because I prefer BS, I stopped playing. I tried it again and I just wish I could start from the beginning.

Gypsy_Cat
01-23-13, 02:39 PM
For all the games, I would love to be able to either gift some of my gems or buy some for my neighbors. I have a co-worker that does favors for me sometimes and a perfect way to say thanks would be if I could send her some gems since she doesn't buy them for herself very often.

Mudturtledove
01-23-13, 04:54 PM
I'd like a seaweed theme, a 50's theme, a ladybug theme and perhaps a dungeon/wine cellar theme.

knittedcupcake
01-23-13, 05:14 PM
I'd like a seaweed theme, a 50's theme, a ladybug theme and perhaps a dungeon/wine cellar theme.

Oh, yeah. Seaweed! An entire underwater theme would be neat. Ladybugs, too. Ladybugs would be perfect this spring!

badger8
01-24-13, 08:07 AM
I agree with a wine maker and a wine rack.

Yes! A wine theme! You could have a wine tasting counter...like jmterao said a wine maker & wine rack...grape & grape vine decor- wallpaper, flooring, chairs, tables, wall hangings...decor tables with red & white wine bottles on them. Then for the appliances, have chocolate & cheese dishes.
C'mon- you guys are in California. This should be a no-brainer!

shidun
01-24-13, 08:14 AM
Cotton Candy Machine
Double Oven
Blue Cotton candy

xfphua
01-24-13, 08:23 AM
Bigger goals and better rewards just like Christmas goals, I love them a lot, now is bored, just want to leave the game for couple of days.

AuntyRose32
01-24-13, 09:21 AM
I love shidun's idea of having see through glass wallpaper to create the illusion of a store front. I think that's really great, I'd love to have a store front! I also like theredchilly's Indian theme, a lot of possibility there with a lot of beautiful colours.

- How about some kitchen items to make the chef look like he actually is in a kitchen and not just standing behind some ovens.... refrigerator, sink, butcher block, spice rack, ingredients shelf (stocked with various food items).
- A neutral fireplace.... the little gas fireplace is too small, the Thanksgiving fireplace can't be left out all year long because of the pumpkins etc that are on it. One that has some candlesticks, photo frame, vase of flowers something that can be left out without looking seasonal would be great, maybe in grey or white.
- Bookshelves that aren't black.... they don't fit in well with most of the colour schemes we have to choose from. So how about some nice bookshelves in different shades of brown and white. Bakery story has some lovely bookshelves, something similar to them would be great. Even the ones in HD would do. Just not black, they look cheap and heavy in my opinion.
- As suggested numerous times above.... A wine bar would be nice (please don't make it in black), a wine rack. A hanging glass rack to go on the wall behind the wine bar. A regular bar with ice bins and beer taps with bar stools on the outside.
- A service area.... most restaurants have a service area where the staff pick up their drink orders. It would look nice to place this beside the wine/regular bar maybe. It could have a silver ware tray, some dupe pads, napkins and maybe glasses sitting on it. Baby highchairs next to it also.
- Wait staff... some waiters and waitresses (real people, not robots or snowmen or bunnies) would be nice to place around the restaurant, every restaurant has them after all. Some wearing a formal uniform and some wearing a more casual uniform to suit everyone's restaurant style.
- Wall decorations.... more wall art, lighting, lots more...there is nowhere near enough options to make the walls look nice.

There is more but that's all I can think of right now and remember TL not everyone buys boxes so it would be nice if some of the items suggested especially the ones asked for a lot (i.e. the wine bar) are not put into a box that has to be gambled on. I stopped suggesting on all the suggestion threads because I felt like all the nice things we asked for eventually got made but nearly all of them went into boxes, most notably in farm. These are all items that everyone could use in their restaurant so please make them available to everyone, using a good mix of gem and coin options. I don't expect there to be no gems required, I buy gems and am happy to support the game but make it fair. Oh and whoever designed the valentine flower table and chair did an excellent job maybe they could look into and do the designing for some of these items...hehe. Thanks.

Flashygrrl
01-24-13, 10:58 AM
I would LOVE some wine stuff. I know BS has a wall wine rack decoration and it's gorgeous.

jmterao
01-24-13, 11:37 AM
Yes! A wine theme! You could have a wine tasting counter...like jmterao said a wine maker & wine rack...grape & grape vine decor- wallpaper, flooring, chairs, tables, wall hangings...decor tables with red & white wine bottles on them. Then for the appliances, have chocolate & cheese dishes.
C'mon- you guys are in California. This should be a no-brainer!

Oh I LOVE the idea of grape decor!

jmterao
01-24-13, 11:39 AM
I would like to see larger wall decor. Maybe that it takes up two wallpaper spaces. What we have is so tiny.

jmterao
01-24-13, 01:40 PM
Heres another one (it may be possible already if so, Someone Tell me!!!)

Access the game from your home computer.

I always worry about my phone dying and not being able to get in for a week.

connets5
01-24-13, 02:39 PM
Can we please have more expansions as i kept asking how many months ago and we still have not got. I want to decorate my restaurant more and i cannot because there is no more space!!! Also the stuff that is out now no thankyou. Wish there was more modern stuff like leather chairs, wood tables leather sofa, fireplace, wood/glass counters i mean cant we just have that just once for some of us who like that? And maybe red and black ******s, and dark wood floor.

bawpotter
01-24-13, 03:46 PM
Please see the current Suggestions and Poll Thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45022-Restaurant-Story-Suggestions-amp-Poll

Thanks!