PDA

View Full Version : Bakery story

jcarter101
01-07-13, 06:23 PM
I stored items in my appliance & how it states I need 49 gems to open the appliance. It states also that I reach my max. I have items stored My can't I get them out. This is my 2nd request to this problem. Jcarter101. Please reply back. Thanks

AnnasCoffee
01-07-13, 06:27 PM
Sounds like you've purchased your first constructable appliance. There is no need to use your gems. Do you have neighbors? Your neighbors can gift you the needed parts for free. You can accept up to 20 gifted parts per day. You can also double click on the appliance, then click on the "ask friends" button. This sends parts requests to your neighbors, you can receive another 20 parts per day this way.

If you need a neighbor you can add me.

AnnasCoffee
01-07-13, 06:32 PM
You also asked about the "max appliances" message. This means you can't have any more appliances in your bakery. You are limited as to the number of appliances based on your level. If you want a different appliance in your bakery, you can store one of your appliances and buy a different one. The Un-used appliance will be waiting in storage for you to use later.

As you level up you earn more the ability to have more appliances in your bakery.

cherryberry9
01-07-13, 07:52 PM
And once you get to level 73 I believe, the max appliance limit is reached which is 18 appliances.