PDA

View Full Version : Update for ios?

lriptide
01-07-13, 05:58 PM
specialy for those who are using iphone 5 ipod touch 5th gen, the screen does not full screen, i hope team lava will fix it. 1366x 640 resolution of peace

[S8] Elsa
01-07-13, 06:01 PM
Thank you for the feedback regarding our display for iOS 6+.

kwhales
01-07-13, 06:08 PM
Really? this is what bothers you the most?

lriptide
01-07-13, 06:11 PM
@kwhales yea its really bothering if your using 5th gen,

kwhales
01-07-13, 06:18 PM
Not that IOS has tons more stuff then android? Not that people are losing gold accidentally?

lriptide
01-07-13, 06:22 PM
i didn't experience that on my part, so this is my concern, so if you experienced it make your own thread about your update or list it here. u mad?

kwhales
01-07-13, 06:27 PM
No I am not mad…I am also an IOS player, but I feel for the android players. To me, android updates and lost gold is more important.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-07-13, 06:29 PM
Update for iOS? iOS users constantly get updates. Every week in fact. Android/Kindle users have been waiting for.... I don't even know how long.

I actually thought the subject of this post was a joke.
And before you ask..... no I'm not mad.

lriptide
01-07-13, 06:30 PM
i think this concern is small i think they can list this on the next update,

lriptide
01-07-13, 06:31 PM
Update for iOS? iOS users constantly get updates. Every week in fact. Android/Kindle users have been waiting for.... I don't even know how long.

I actually thought the subject of this post was a joke.
And before you ask..... no I'm not mad.

u wot mate?

cast1532
01-07-13, 06:42 PM
i think this concern is small i think they can list this on the next update,

Actually, when they update their games to iOS6, it's going to be a HUGE update. That's why Android doesn't get the new games on the same day as us. TL has to program the code so ALL the games can fit on the Android devices. Apple devices had two different screens, so it was faster to code than coding for Android.

Now, Apple has three different screens and I think this little issue is on the back burner for a long time.

Also, did you know that TL has two new games that is not released in the US App Store? That's why I think they haven't updated Pet Hotel Story and not getting weekly updates for Monster Story.

kooky panda
01-07-13, 07:00 PM
Closing thread, it has now gone off topic .