PDA

View Full Version : Early removal of goals.....

placeinthesun
01-07-13, 04:20 PM
Hi

Please could someone tell me the best person to contact at Team Lava regarding te early removal of the goals today.... I only decided to have a go at the goals last week but have spent numerous hours and purchased and spent gems in order to get these completed.... was at the very last stage on both of my devices , checked both games when the timer said 4 hours to go, waiting to see how many more of the last item that my neigbours that I had requested from had sent, went back literally 90 mins later to spend gems to complete them to find that tey had disappeared..... well before the 4 hours....

Am really frustrated about this as as I have said I have invested money in the gems to get this completed before the timer, I would really like Team Lava's opinion on this matter, maybe if they were to offer to complete the goal for x amount of gems like they have done before with various goals after they have closed then I would not be so disgruntled, at the moment I just feel like giving up with all my games - I play Dragon, Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion, Farm and Pet on 2 devices and City on one - purchasing gems for them all at various times so feel that I am a regular contributor to the gems pot! :mad::mad: