PDA

View Full Version : So annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-12-10, 05:03 AM
so.. i was builidng up loads of dishes for my customers, but had something cooking for 15minutes so thought i would redecorate and reorder my bakery a little..

SO.. i removed everything to start a fresh, put everything back the way i wanted it, and then exited the design mode, when i exited i realised that i had LOST all the food i had stored (roughly 1500macaroons, 2000muffins and 3000cookies!!!) im so annoyed that there was no warning that this would happen, and all of that time i have spent is completly wasted!!!!

Unregistered
12-12-10, 07:01 AM
So let me get this straight? You put counters that were full into storage to redecorate? And you're pissed at the devs because you were so stupid? Some people really do need to be walked thru everything for crissakes. Are there really that many idiots in the world that every step of a simple game needs to be idiot proofed? Unfortunately that would make the games really tiresome for people with a brain

Unregistered
12-12-10, 01:57 PM
if this game was 100% realistic, id get your point, otherwise, your just being a keyboard warrior, please troll somewhere else, thanks..

Unregistered
12-12-10, 02:51 PM
I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to reset, erase and begin new game? Anyone know? Help please. Thanks!

Unregistered
12-13-10, 12:03 AM
So let me get this straight? You put counters that were full into storage to redecorate? And you're pissed at the devs because you were so stupid? Some people really do need to be walked thru everything for crissakes. Are there really that many idiots in the world that every step of a simple game needs to be idiot proofed? Unfortunately that would make the games really tiresome for people with a brain

Dude, what is your problem? The only reason this did not happen to me was when I started RS, there was a bug about not being able to get gem items out of storage. So I was careful not to put anything in there until the bug was fixed. By the time it was fixed (a month later) I had read of others who had put counters of food into storage and so I knew not to do it. The Help files are woefully inadequate. There are many traps in TL's games that are not explained and this is not helpful. It's clear you can't post anything about these problems without someone calling you stupid. Pretty soon all you rude dudes will have this place to yourself.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 01:16 AM
dont feed the trolls dude!! :)

Unregistered
12-14-10, 06:45 PM
I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to reset, erase and begin new game? Anyone know? Help please. Thanks!

I want to do this too!! Now I know what I am doing I wish I started differently. I tried deleting the ap and re adding it but that obviously doesn't work..

Unregistered
12-14-10, 08:00 PM
I want to do this too!! Now I know what I am doing I wish I started differently. I tried deleting the ap and re adding it but that obviously doesn't work..

You can't really. They'll not give you another 10 gems. The game is now linked to your device id. So to truly start over, u need to download on a new device.

If you don't like your design, just put your stuff in storage and redesign slowly. :)

Unregistered
12-14-10, 08:40 PM
I could not agree more with the writer above. I have never encountered folks as hostile as these, on any site. I don't understand why the site does not require registration. That would solve the problem with the crazy, rude blowhards, in great part.
Now my question...I want to clarify-for both BS AND RS are you certain that items we purchased with gems CAN be safely placed into storage and later removed?? Important to me as I begin a major remodel. I know others who are also concerned about this. THANKS to site participants who enjoy the games and are RESPECTFUL to others.

Unregistered
12-15-10, 11:00 AM
I heard that if purchased with gems, you could never recover them again if you sent them to storage. Has this been fixed?? Please tell me what you know. Thank You!

Unregistered
12-15-10, 03:28 PM

How about we all calm down..
we get your point.. but i think you could have made it sound a bit better. not so douchy
it's true its the persons fault, but perhaps he/she didn't know.. when you have food on your counters or grills/stoves or whatever don't put it away.. end of story.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:53 AM
How about we all calm down..
we get your point.. but i think you could have made it sound a bit better. not so douchy
it's true its the persons fault, but perhaps he/she didn't know.. when you have food on your counters or grills/stoves or whatever don't put it away.. end of story.

I didnt know that, i now do..

to the person on the other page, i 100% agree, the hostility here is HUGE, and its because people can hide behind the "unregistered" tag, the admins here need to sort that out i think, because it will drive people away. Maybe, take a look at Playfish's forum, brilliant people there. and you are required to log in.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 07:07 AM
I didnt know that, i now do..

to the person on the other page, i 100% agree, the hostility here is HUGE, and its because people can hide behind the "unregistered" tag, the admins here need to sort that out i think, because it will drive people away. Maybe, take a look at Playfish's forum, brilliant people there. and you are required to log in.

I hate to disappoint you sweet cheeks, but that dude WAS an admin. TL has a goon squad that goes about belittling anyone who complains. That's their idea of customer service. That's the real reason there is no registration. So their goons can carry on under the guise of being regular players. And I disagree with the PEACE poster....how is it your fault? How are you to know? It isn't mentioned in the FAQ's.