PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaahhhh!!!! Frustrated w/ manual wall clean up!!

Unregistered
06-28-10, 10:08 AM
First I couldn't delete wall comments at all. Then they deleted on their own. Now I can delete but the dang wall refreshes back to the top after each single comment deletion. Aaaaahhhhh I'm pulling my hair out in frustration here. Can we please have a smoothly operating wall cleanup process?

Unregistered
07-01-10, 09:25 PM
There must be a better way. It is not helpful & cloddish!
I'm sure it could be better. Work on it people.
I starting to ignore it.

FarmerMaMa
07-05-10, 06:50 AM
When you delete a wall comment, please fix it where it goes back to the spot that you deleted. If you have many comments it takes forever just to find where you were. Thanks for your consideration.

SapperBob
07-05-10, 04:24 PM
Not sure why you would delete - maybe because you have visited that farm and watered it, but you may be hurting others in the process:
You come to my farm to water and you leave a post - now someone else goes to my farm and waters and leaves a post. Guess what, now they see your post and more than likely (what I do), is go to that person's farm to see if they need to be watered.
If I had deleted your post, they would not have seen your post on my wall. Multiply that and your chances of others getting to your farm outside of your neighbors is dramatically slim!

So, maybe think about others before you delete.......