PDA

View Full Version : Free Gold!

aceblade
01-07-13, 11:54 AM
I thought I would encourage those who have noticed the new Island Goals that instruct you to download and play other TeamLava games to do just that!

At first, I wasn't going to bother because I wasn't that interested in the games and reading the quest showed a lack of rewards, so it just seemed like an advertisement. But, after completing the quests, I received some new quests instructing me to purchase additional decorations that rewarded 20+ gold.

I ended up doing this with each game they wanted me to download and I've got to say, I got a whole lot of gold for very little effort!

Didn't see this advice on the forums, so I just thought I would spread the word!
...and hey...you might actually like getting your butt kicked in Bingo too. haha.

:)

SamKanj
01-07-13, 12:17 PM
Old news :))

wassupbaby
01-07-13, 12:32 PM
We all know it hunnie :D

aceblade
01-07-13, 01:18 PM
/cries in corner

katey_bugg
01-07-13, 03:29 PM
I used to get those goals, but they stopped about a a while ago for me. Enjoy them while you can!

wassupbaby
01-07-13, 03:39 PM
I used to get those goals, but they stopped about a a while ago for me. Enjoy them while you can!

That means you've played all TL's games :)

kwhales
01-07-13, 03:46 PM
That means you've played all TL's games :)

I thought that too, but I deleted bubble mania and this weekend I got a goal to play bubble mania seasons and bingo. First time since I started playing DS.
I also use to play home design but stopped that too.

scottyhaha
01-07-13, 03:52 PM
I brought the 2nd nest with the golds I made from TL games.

Nefertekas
01-07-13, 03:57 PM
I brought the 2nd nest with the golds I made from TL games.

Me too. :D
It was nice of aceblade to post this, though. :)

wassupbaby
01-07-13, 04:01 PM
I thought that too, but I deleted bubble mania and this weekend I got a goal to play bubble mania seasons and bingo. First time since I started playing DS.
I also use to play home design but stopped that too.

Same here but it's just seasonal thing. The same for BS and RS , its some kind of xmas,winter theme. And soon it should be gone.

FlamingInferno
01-08-13, 05:08 AM
This is very Old. Lol

lriptide
01-08-13, 06:22 AM
how many games should i install to get all of the game install goal to get golds? i installed the bingo buble and gems.

Nefertekas
01-08-13, 06:25 AM
how many games should i install to get all of the game install goal to get golds? i installed the bingo buble and gems.
You should only install after you get the goals! And if you get them... It's basically random. XD

lriptide
01-08-13, 06:36 AM
i got bubles and jwels and bingo i hope i got a new goals from it. i spent the golds from fruit dragon to hatch

bitealot
01-09-13, 12:42 PM
Finaly got those quest on android. not on as many games because they are not all on droids, got alot of gold but i agree those games are not interested but worth the gold

suzysuzy35
01-09-13, 01:51 PM
Yep I just got to level 32 in bubble seasons and got another 15 free gold, first free gold on this game was 42 for playing at the beginning, trouble is now I doubt I can get passed this level, way too hard,so I won't be buying gems to get through it, would rather spend my money, if I can afford it, on of course dragon story. I tunes vouchers is my little treat every once in a while.

fondants
01-09-13, 03:23 PM
you dont actually get gold for downloading the games, but for unrelated goal that appears after downloading the games.

kooky panda
01-09-13, 03:38 PM
TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games but they do not have Quests/Goals that reward gold , for downloading or playing other games (IOS devices).
There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

These promotional goals go out randomly to different devices. You may receive them in some of your game but not in others.