PDA

View Full Version : spooky chest

onedaysoon
01-07-13, 10:31 AM
Has anyone been able to get the vampire bartender out pf the spooky chest? I have spent about 300 gems trying but i continue to get the couch and the zombie butcher. Even though the butcher is cool i dont need the 5 i have. Wish i could trade some of them. It is suppose to be a 10% chance of getting the zombie butcher and the werewolf chef but it is funny how i get 5to zombie butchers and not one werewolf. Also, is team lava planning on ending the spooky chest with the holiday content today?

jmterao
01-07-13, 11:46 AM
I know how you feel. I have 6 foo dogs, 6 golden Phoenix and 5 rose couches. If you really don't want the extras you can sell them back but they won't bring you much.

It's just the way it is (I didn't need 5 dimsum carts either!)

cherryberry9
01-07-13, 04:53 PM
If you look back to the weekly update thread of when the box came out you'll see someone got the vampire bartender. I believe it was queentina3, a forum regular if you don't know her.

cherryberry9
01-07-13, 04:56 PM
And I know how you feel, i was trying for the darn bartender but all I got was 3rd and 4th prize. I got a sweet surprise though when I opened a box in BS yesterday.