PDA

View Full Version : The List of Features that Android Players Left Behind

osyu
01-07-13, 03:50 AM
I just want to write down the featuresss that Android players way of left behind.
Because I notice the more, more, and more features only for IOS players.
It makes me hopeless, but I'd love to make a list of that.

1. Spell Shop, 12072012
2. Trading Portal, 12072012
3. Ruby Dragon and Emerald Dragon, 12072012
4. Dragon Album Rewards, 27112012
5. Treasure Cave
6. Dawn Tree
7. Scarecrow Dragon and Storm Dragon
8. Virtue Dragon and the hybrids, Justice, Flower, Kite, Bubble, 18122012
9. Origami Dragon and Tiny Dragon, 03012013
10. Blue gemstone dragon, not released yet

Pardon me if the date is wrong. And everybody welcome to fill in the empty date. Also the features that I missed in the list. I noticed that IOS players got 6 new buildings. But, I don't know the names of 4 other buildings.
I guess if the list add more in the next days, it will make me want to quit playing this game :mad:

farmsheera
01-07-13, 04:08 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that team lava does NOT care that android users are kinda left out. They dont respond to complaints etc. I know it will not hurt them but I for one will not buy more gold as long as I cannot play the same game as ios players. What a shame :-(

Kittiana
01-07-13, 04:12 AM
Yeah but android prices are lower than ios for which I am grateful. Quite frankly I'm happy android hasn't been bombarded with update after update. Gives me time to focus on certain dragons I want. Plus we got the habitat increase which was all I ever wante. So I'm happy.

osyu
01-07-13, 04:17 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that team lava does NOT care that android users are kinda left out. They dont respond to complaints etc. I know it will not hurt them but I for one will not buy more gold as long as I cannot play the same game as ios players. What a shame :-(

TL respond the complaints by saying they working it on. I just want to make a list. That's all.
There are some threads about when Android players will get the update.
But none about the List of Features that left behind for us.

osyu
01-07-13, 04:24 AM
Yeah but android prices are lower than ios for which I am grateful. Quite frankly I'm happy android hasn't been bombarded with update after update. Gives me time to focus on certain dragons I want. Plus we got the habitat increase which was all I ever wante. So I'm happy.

I don't think the lower prices equals with a bunch of features that we don't get.
But everybody has his own minds.
I am happy for you.

onawing1
01-07-13, 04:51 AM
It has gotten depressing playing with dragons of iOS players and seeing all the cool stuff they have.

IOS players must be tired of our constant whining too. That is why I recommended that the game be made into two separate games. It almost is that way now.

Anji330
01-07-13, 05:10 AM
I, for one, am tired of iOS users whining about Android users whining. They know good and well, if they give an honest moment's introspection to it, that if they were left behind the way Android users are they would act the same, if not worse.

If they can complain about habitat caps, breeding time, food costs, trading issues, and how "OMGGGG, I can't get this onnnnneeee dragon no matter HOW many timmessss I breeeeeed for it!", then we more than have the right to complain about the lack of features.

osyu
01-07-13, 05:10 AM
It has gotten depressing playing with dragons of iOS players and seeing all the cool stuff they have.

IOS players must be tired of our constant whining too. That is why I recommended that the game be made into two separate games. It almost is that way now.

I think that's a good idea. So, Android can't be neighboured with IOS. And the opposite.

osyu
01-07-13, 05:14 AM
i, for one, am tired of ios users whining about android users whining. They know good and well, if they give an honest moment's introspection to it, that if they were left behind the way android users are they would act the same, if not worse.

If they can complain about habitat caps, breeding time, food costs, trading issues, and how "omgggg, i can't get this onnnnneeee dragon no matter how many timmessss i breeeeeed for it!", then we more than have the right to complain about the lack of features.

i agreee

osyu
01-07-13, 05:15 AM
By the way, anyone wants to add the list above? Maybe I still missed some Features.

dseudr
01-07-13, 05:22 AM
Not features per se, but one thing I noticed is that you can play DS on ios in portrait or landscape. Also the rendering is much better, and the transitions much smoother, with slower load times.

nylear13
01-07-13, 05:29 AM
By the way, anyone wants to add the list above? Maybe I still missed some Features.

storage, new dawn missions and boosts.

as of now I'm not too bothered by the lack of updates yet, mainly because I'm not too fond of the pink dragons and there are other dragons I'm still trying to get. Higher level players with every dragon already are probably getting bored of the game though. That said, I'm dying for storage and trading, too many repeat dragons taking up precious habitat space, but its such a waste to sell them since they're all rares/super rares :(

kurebiz
01-07-13, 05:29 AM
Not features per se, but one thing I noticed is that you can play DS on ios in portrait or landscape. Also the rendering is much better, and the transitions much smoother, with slower load times.

if i'm not wrong the portrait/landscape thing is only for ipad?

dseudr
01-07-13, 05:37 AM
if i'm not wrong the portrait/landscape thing is only for ipad?

Oh? Yes perhaps that's so, I observed this on an ipad mini. Well, it was a minor point anyways!

And another thing to note for those comparing food and price differences etc., its probably due to the android version simply not being updated. Not any "balancing feature" or such...just a thought.

onawing1
01-07-13, 05:39 AM
Now that is true. Dragon breeding is the great equalizer.

osyu
01-07-13, 05:44 AM
storage, new dawn missions and boosts.

as of now I'm not too bothered by the lack of updates yet, mainly because I'm not too fond of the pink dragons and there are other dragons I'm still trying to get. Higher level players with every dragon already are probably getting bored of the game though. That said, I'm dying for storage and trading, too many repeat dragons taking up precious habitat space, but its such a waste to sell them since they're all rares/super rares :(

I am sooo in love with pink dragons, especially the habitat. I am a pink lovers. It makes me crazy to watch pink dragon flying in other players island.
I am sooo in love with gemstone dragons, too. Any woman loves gemstone, right.
I am not so fond of Scarecrow and Storm.

onawing1
01-07-13, 05:46 AM
Happy for you. But please don't add salt to the wound please.

osyu
01-07-13, 05:49 AM
Btw, can I edit my post?
I want to input Storage, New Dawn Mission, and The Boosts.
Maybe moderator can help me here?
Thank you

Nefertekas
01-07-13, 06:00 AM
Btw, can I edit my post?
I want to input Storage, New Dawn Mission, and The Boosts.
Maybe moderator can help me here?
Thank you

I don' think you can edit it yourself. But you can write it in a post and then ask for a mod to also add it to the inital post!

Happy for you. But please don't add salt to the wound please.

Who was that directed to? Lol.

kooky panda
01-07-13, 06:40 AM
There is already a current thread on this topic.
You can continue with your constructive feedback here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43551-Android-update&p=507527&viewfull=1#post507527)