PDA

View Full Version : Another goal for Christmas?

ladym7
01-06-13, 10:59 PM
My sister claims that she has a goal for getting the 45 gem Christmas tree. I checked for my own but I don't? :eek: Do any of you players have a goal for this?

greatday2bealive
01-06-13, 11:05 PM
nope...doubt your sister does

jojopeanut
01-06-13, 11:18 PM
No and if there was we would have only a few hrs to complete it.

lizzygee23
01-06-13, 11:56 PM
I don't have it either...

ladym7
01-07-13, 04:50 AM
Yeah she does. It has 12hrs left. Oh well then. Guess it was some sort of gl*tch

sand
01-07-13, 08:39 AM
Interesting. Further proof that we are not all playing the same game. No telling how many variants TeamLava is running and who gets what. It's perfectly believable that select players have been offered a shot at the Christmas tree via a short-run, last-minute goal. Now why couldn't it be ME?

kooky panda
01-07-13, 11:16 AM
I do not believe that there is a goal that rewards the christmas tree. (at least not on IOS)

I will also check on this.

PenguinFlop
01-07-13, 11:18 AM
Can you please provide us with the name of the goal, and a screenshot of the Goal?

ladym7
01-07-13, 03:16 PM
Can you please provide us with the name of the goal, and a screenshot of the Goal?

Um i think it's almost over. She plays on my mum's phone though. But she finished the go for the display where there's three girls on a piece of ice holding boards. Then there's supposed to be a goal with the lady in the chair right? But she got the Christmas tree instead. She can't get the phone right now for the screenshot as our mum isn't home. But she said the first part of the goal is to place out 5 cocoa mugs, and help someone which is done by pressing 'help' on goal. But she finished the first display goal last minute so she got the Christmas tree goal after with a few hrs left. Sorry penguin flop and kooky, we were asleep when you posted so the time went past.

jojopeanut
01-07-13, 08:26 PM
So it sounds like the goal for the Hollywood"mall Santa." switched to the Christmas Tree. odd

jojopeanut
01-07-13, 08:27 PM
Sorry leave out the word hollywood.

ladym7
01-07-13, 10:56 PM
Yeah that's really weird. Oh well. She checked and now it's gone. Just a little reminder for TL to be consistent on giving out the correct goals and make sure everyone has the same goals too.