PDA

View Full Version : Materials not available

masonbw
01-06-13, 06:59 PM
I haven't been playing for long so this is likely a dumb question but I keep getting neighbour requests for things I do not have on my materials list like 'Ladies Dancing', 'Elf Detective', 'Baking Tray' etc.
I like to try and be a good neighbour but I have to keep declining these requests because I cant find the items :(
Can someone please tell me how to find these items?

KadeeDid
01-06-13, 07:07 PM
I haven't been playing for long so this is likely a dumb question but I keep getting neighbour requests for things I do not have on my materials list like 'Ladies Dancing', 'Elf Detective', 'Baking Tray' etc.
I like to try and be a good neighbour but I have to keep declining these requests because I cant find the items :(
Can someone please tell me how to find these items?

All you have to do is press "Accept" and they will receive it. You don't have to have it. Same thing happens if they ask for gears or knobs which you do have. Just accept and they will be sent one. You can also choose to gift the item so that they receive two. Accepting requests does not cost you a thing.

masonbw
01-06-13, 10:55 PM
Lol thank you so much! I knew it had to be something simple......... So all this time I have been double gifting ;)