PDA

View Full Version : Missing egg

chavacana
01-06-13, 06:52 PM
I used 20 gold to speed up a breeding attempt and had the gold taken but I wasn't given an egg. I placed an aurora dragon with a mirage dragon in the den and was shown 20 hours. I used my gold and saw the 20 gold go away but I wasn't given an egg.

I already had a magic egg in one nest and should have another 20 hour dragon in the other nest but I have no idea what dragon it was supposed to be.

I don't know if logs are kept of what we players do and when but I had a love egg and laser light egg in the nests while I waited for a habitat to finish building. You can see those two dragons are together in the one habitat. I don't recall what I was breeding that gave me the magic but after placing the two new dragons in the habitat I tried my aurora/mirage combo and used gold for that. I should have two 20 hour eggs. Since there is no egg, can I please have my gold back?

chavacana
01-06-13, 06:56 PM
I forgot to mention that I have already force closed the app on my ipad, deleted and reinstalled the app and I am still not showing a second egg but am missing my gold. I am not trying to say I accidentally sped up the breeding, I meant to use my gold. I just don't have anything to show for my missing gold. Please advise and thanks in advance.

kooky panda
01-06-13, 07:05 PM
Support does keep a list on your game.
Email them at support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.