PDA

View Full Version : Please please please...stop asking me if ive seen those kids

mixxed
01-06-13, 05:39 PM
There really needs to be an option to decline the spam pop ups for goals to download games you will never play.

sweetstuff525
01-06-13, 06:18 PM
Whose kids?

KadeeDid
01-06-13, 07:15 PM
Whose kids?

The kids from Jewel Mania. The popup mentions kids.

jojopeanut
01-06-13, 07:24 PM
Or the pop up asking you to go rate the game you already rated. Maybe I should just go lower my rating. Makes me too seriously LOL

creeturous
01-06-13, 07:45 PM
I've learned to accept popups but the TL popup strategy is EXTREMELY annoying and unnecessarily aggressive.

I remember in the past when I logged in for the first time for that day I'd get bombarded with popups however, subsequent logins for the remainder of the day were not riddled with popups. This seems like a much more effective and obviously less annoying and reasonable way to advertise.

Whoever is behind this stupid idea is only pissing players off... Pretty counterproductive when trying to entice people with other games( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

mixxed
01-07-13, 03:38 AM
Through out the day I randomly get forced to see the goal for random games I refuse to install.
I don't know if its related to signal skipping out or the transition between wifi/3g/4g/LTE whatever.

Downloading the app just to shut these stupid goals up for other game installs is pointless since you will just get another to obtain x amount of levels in it.

They need an "Extra Goals" icon under the game goals that you can opt in or out of or just click on if you are interested in seeing other "game specials" happening.

sweetstuff525
01-07-13, 06:03 AM
The kids from Jewel Mania. The popup mentions kids.
Oh thanks

nky1111
01-07-13, 09:02 AM
sometimes it just goes crazy and starts listing ALL the goals down to the beginning. seems like when internet is lost, just close the app and restart.