PDA

View Full Version : Has my game been HACKED? Or vice versa????? Help!!!!!!!!

SUNSHYNEDAYDREAM
01-06-13, 03:50 PM
After helping my daughter install Bakery Story on her brand new MID9000 Android Tablet, instead of giving her a brand new game, it seems to somehow installed someone else's game. It started her game out @ level 22. Obviously the person who's acct this is, is pretty upset. I've uninstalled and deleted all the data and the cache, etc twice. Have NO idea what to do! HELP!!!!!!!!!
This also happened w/ her farm story game and Nightclub Story.
HELP!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

sweetstuff525
01-06-13, 03:58 PM
Email support@teamlava.com

They are the only one that can help

SUNSHYNEDAYDREAM
01-06-13, 04:03 PM
Just sent them an email, appreciate ur help!!!!!
Have u ever heard of this happening? Its the weirdest thing!

KadeeDid
01-06-13, 04:09 PM

Someone else posted in one of the forums ( can't remember which game). They said that their accounts had been hacked and someone else made all kinds of changes to their games.

nmishii
01-06-13, 04:47 PM
It has happened to other people in the past who have posted the issue on the forum. It would be nice if TL would implement something to prevent this, but I guess it doesn't generate gem purchases for them.

kooky panda
01-06-13, 05:04 PM

Was the tablet new and still in the factory sealed packing?
If not, it may be possible that the tablet was a customer return that the store resold.

Support should be able to assist.

01-07-13, 03:12 PM
If not, it may be possible that the tablet was a customer return that the store resold.

KK,
It happened with my device too sometimes last year. it happened in Restaurant story, the games was driven or remotely control by someone.

01-08-13, 01:41 AM

KK,
FYI, My device is brand new.

xmandzx
04-29-13, 04:43 AM
The same thing happend to me I actully spoke to the other person via the wall it seems they have my level as they were on lower levelbi was on 53 on rs, 43 on bs, 52 on fs so I'm gutted they have spent all my gems and money I have emailed team lava support but as of yet nothing changed notva happy bunny :(

azucar0924
05-04-13, 04:57 PM
Someone has hacked my bakery and restaurant!! Can someone tell me if their issues have been resolved???

kooky panda
05-04-13, 08:51 PM
The forum cannot help with this issue. You will need to send a email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.