PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy gems!!

Unregistered
12-11-10, 10:50 PM
I sent an e-mail over 2 weeks ago about 2 problems that I have and am disappointed that I haven't gotten any response. I tried to buy gems but a box comes up that says 'This is not a Test User account. Please create a new account in the Sandbox environment.' What is the deal with that?? The other problem I have is that my game starts slowing way down then shuts off about every 10 minutes or so. I'm on level 35, so I've been dealing with it a long time. If the problems can't be addressed and resolved, then I'm just going to have to move on to another game. Your response would be appreciated!!

Unregistered
12-12-10, 10:04 AM
I can't buy gems either. A box pops up saying I must first purchase the item which I want to use this item for. What???? I tried to purchase gems for the magic box and it won't let me. Though I have in the past! I too experience the game acting slow and it turns off unexpectedly for me too.

missayd
12-15-10, 06:54 AM
I still haven't gotten a reply from team lava. I started playing Bakery Story and it also turns off constantly in the middle of my game!! This is soooooo frustrating...PLEASE REPLY!!!