PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with your coins?

kwhales
01-06-13, 12:25 PM
I am wondering what everyone does with the coins they collect.

I have over $10 million coins, and all you can do with them is expand, decorate and grow food. It takes me a week to expand one piece of land (64 maps and 46 hr timer). I don't want to decorate until I have more land cleared which takes a week. And, I have nearly 50,000 food stored.

So, while I wait for maps, expand, clear, and grow food, I am collecting more coins?.is there any other thing we can do with them? I hope TL is planning on releasing stuff we can buy or let us convert the coins into gold.

moostermine
01-06-13, 12:32 PM
That would be sweeeeeet!

sollia
01-06-13, 12:46 PM
I still have tons of expanding to do so I don't have this problem :P I spend the most on food though.

suzysuzy35
01-06-13, 01:08 PM
I spending my money on expanding, and food and I've just started to decorate my lower island, I don't seem to make millions yet though, I get up to about a million, then it's gone on clearing space,or buying diamonates food.

finnth12
01-06-13, 01:14 PM
Totally agree! Convert coins to gold :)

Nefertekas
01-06-13, 01:21 PM
I have a huuuuge piggy bank. I actually built a fort shaped as a piggy bank. So I go inside everyday and swim happily amidst my millions of coins.

Yay. :)

SamKanj
01-06-13, 01:28 PM
I have the same issue, I have over 22m coins, and over 76k stored food, that would be amazing if they release new stuff for coins, or a coin/gold converter.

hamadrys
01-06-13, 02:39 PM
Lots of land to clear still, it takes more and more time to do so. Most of it is going on food, I have still quite a few dragons to evolve into epic.
Decorations... I am on Kindle, so we don't have very much to choose from :(

luv2wander
01-06-13, 03:06 PM
Expand and grow food. Although that is not enough to use all the coins I collect. I have 4, 000, 000 coins, 150,000 food, and one of each dragon I have is epic (except tucker, who I am leveling up now). I have lots of dragons yet to breed but I am not having much luck doing it. I am trying to get all the light dragons first since if android ever gets the updates the cost of getting them to epic will go up significantly.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-06-13, 04:20 PM
I like to make sure my coins don't go below 6mil. For now, I expand and grow food. As of right now... I have just under 200,000 food. I'd like to spend the money on more than just food and expanding.... but uh... that's it for now. I guess once I get more space, I may buy a few things.

lollipop_rp
01-06-13, 04:28 PM
I don't think I get a million. I only get like 300,000 or 250,000 per day. I end up with
about 100,000 left when I plant food. I usually have about 5000 food. I save sometimes
and get upto 10000 but I also make dragons epic. So really I am trying to save.

lollipop_rp
01-06-13, 04:33 PM
Also, I don't think we will get the gold converter. I want it too!
But, the thing about gold is its hard to get unless you buy it.
The money maker of this game is gold. When you can get
Gold using something simple like coins, TL doesn't make
Money. Coins are pretty easy to get when you have a few epic
dragons and play with your neighbors while they play back, unlike
Gold. When you have a converter, you can get gold quicker and
Easier.
We probably won't get it but if we could I WOULD LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!

SamKanj
01-06-13, 04:54 PM
Also, I don't think we will get the gold converter. I want it too!
But, the thing about gold is its hard to get unless you buy it.
The money maker of this game is gold. When you can get
Gold using something simple like coins, TL doesn't make
Money. Coins are pretty easy to get when you have a few epic
dragons and play with your neighbors while they play back, unlike
Gold. When you have a converter, you can get gold quicker and
Easier.
We probably won't get it but if we could I WOULD LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!

Unless it would cost a huge amount of coins for a few golds, for example; 1,000,000 for 5 golds.

kwhales
01-06-13, 05:08 PM
Unless it would cost a huge amount of coins for a few golds, for example; 1,000,000 for 5 golds.

I'd buy the gold for 1 million coins. Especially once my expanding is done and my food stockpile is high. What else is there to do with it anyway.

finnth12
01-06-13, 05:37 PM

I would buy it too, I have 72 mil, and stock of food 300.000. I just need the converter, lol.
I don't mind 1 mil for 5 gold. :)

kwhales
01-06-13, 05:53 PM
Well I just got another 44 hr breed time, so some of my coins will be going towards another diamond habitat. Yay

Takiofallen
01-06-13, 06:25 PM
i have 30 million coins and 500,000 food. There is not much to do just sit back collect. Grow as much food as you can because if you hit a good spree of dragons it will go fast. I had 600, 000 food but i brought my virtue and crafting dragons out and all the food went fast. With the food i have now it's just enough to get all the pink dragons to epic

kurebiz
01-06-13, 07:35 PM
8m coins and about 15 to 20k food.
I'm android though.

kwhales
01-06-13, 07:46 PM
I'm android though.

Keep hoarding food. You will need it when you get the release.

Kami365
01-06-13, 10:38 PM
I got 5m and 100k food.

FlamingInferno
01-07-13, 01:41 AM
Converting coins to gold must be done. Even for a huge price otherwise it will be easier to get gold. Since gold is hard to get

FlamingInferno
01-07-13, 01:42 AM
Converting coins to gold must be done. Even for a huge price otherwise it will be easier to get gold. Since gold is hard to get

I mean not to be done. Lol forgot to put

nylear13
01-07-13, 05:36 AM
converting coins to gold will probably never happen since gold sale is how TL make money, totally understandable since they're a business after all. I for one would love to have more decorations to spend coins on. I wish the craftable decorations in iOS could be available for coins in the market for android players. Honestly its much too easy to earn coins after obtaining a certain number of dragons, its kind of boring to just keep expanding and planting especially when everything takes so long.

Martin323
01-07-13, 08:01 AM
nothing... have more than 40 million and more than 200k food.... so definitely some items/dragons with a price tag of 5 or 10 million would be a nice touch :)

MomsHouseofSweets
01-07-13, 10:11 AM
I'm android though.

Have over 30 mil in coins and 60 thousand in food so far. All we can do is collect coins, plant food and clear when we can. I, too, am Android.

Baraze
01-07-13, 10:22 AM
Most of you have it so good. I'm jealous. I'd love to have enough to expand, grow food and clear foliage. I expanded four areas and am wondering when ill have 800,000 coins to move the mess. I hate having to sell dragons to make room for another. I had this problem in monster but once I got my Pegasus and checking constantly my amount shot through the roof. Everything In dragon just costs so much.

Nefertekas
01-07-13, 11:54 AM
Most of you have it so good. I'm jealous. I'd love to have enough to expand, grow food and clear foliage. I expanded four areas and am wondering when ill have 800,000 coins to move the mess. I hate having to sell dragons to make room for another. I had this problem in monster but once I got my Pegasus and checking constantly my amount shot through the roof. Everything In dragon just costs so much.
Eventually you'll get there. ;)

hamadrys
01-07-13, 11:56 AM

I remember that time... But then, it gets easier. And then you have so much coin you don't know what to do with it.

davewin
01-07-13, 12:37 PM
I don't have anything to do with my extra coins. I just make 6 Diamondates every 5 hours.

makafushigi
01-07-13, 02:26 PM
yeah... I mostly grow food too... I did upgrade my farms though.. and still have 2 million coins... my dragons actually like to swim in it like Uncle Scrooge.

Nefertekas
01-07-13, 04:06 PM
yeah... I mostly grow food too... I did upgrade my farms though.. and still have 2 million coins... my dragons actually like to swim in it like Uncle Scrooge.
And me :D

habibass
01-07-13, 04:10 PM
I spend it all on food. I never had more than 1 500 000 coins even for one day, I think... Btw, Im at level 93 so it is not because I have 4 or 5 dragons.

lriptide
01-07-13, 06:09 PM
i got a coins problem im poor :(

davewin
01-08-13, 06:45 AM
i got a coins problem im poor :(

Don't sweat it man, just level up your dragons and soon you'll be raking in crazy cash. I used to be poor too but now I'm making 1,000,000+ per day with 26/35 habitats :D