PDA

View Full Version : Limited time dragons?

kyrandia1
01-06-13, 04:59 AM
My sister has a firework being bred, not reached the egg stage, the time will run out before it is ready, will that make any difference?

tailsprower
01-06-13, 05:06 AM
I have same question too but mine is elf dragon being bred . TL please respond !

maguar
01-06-13, 05:15 AM
I would use gold to speed it up. I seem to remember some people ended up with a different dragon because the time ran out while the dragon was in the den.

tailsprower
01-06-13, 05:22 AM
But I dont have gold :(

tailsprower
01-06-13, 05:23 AM
BTW what time tomorow will it get removed ?

maguar
01-06-13, 05:27 AM
I would think it would be the 7th for the USA so you've probably got an extra day.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-06-13, 05:27 AM
BTW what time tomorow will it get removed ?

It should say in the goal section as to how long you have left.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-06-13, 05:30 AM
My sister has a firework being bred, not reached the egg stage, the time will run out before it is ready, will that make any difference?

As maguar said, it has happened to players in the past. However... I've bred a LE hours before it was due to expire and thankfully it was ok.

tailsprower
01-06-13, 05:31 AM
But mine doesnt say :(

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-06-13, 05:31 AM
It should say in the goal section as to how long you have left.

This above information applies to firework only..... I have no idea as to how long is officially left on Elf.

bdocc
01-06-13, 05:33 AM

Did u get any goals?

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-06-13, 05:34 AM

For Elf?
Elf doesn't have a timer yet.
With the last LE's. Boo was the last one to go and stayed around for a minute, then suddenly one day there was a popup with a timer attached.
Hopefully the same happens with Elf, as I'm yet to get one. :(

tailsprower
01-06-13, 05:36 AM
Thank God I live in the Philippines which is 18 hours ahead of USA if in not mistaken !

tailsprower
01-06-13, 05:44 AM
Thank God I live in the Philippines which is 18 hours ahead of USA if in not mistaken !

13 hours my bad XD

nylear13
01-06-13, 05:59 AM
I don't think the LE dragons are going to be gone so soon, there is usually a timer(ios)/popup(android) announcing it a few days before they're removed. At most you'll just miss the goal rewards but the dragons will still be there :)

warriorpeggy
01-06-13, 07:38 AM
Got another snowman just 3 hours ago, is it abnormal?

Breeding fire and snowman, then got 21 hours, and used gold to speed up and the egg in on my nest now.

The cut-off deadline of snowman should be 2 days ago?? Am I correct?

kwhales
01-06-13, 07:50 AM
TL seemed to extend snowmans time limit so yay for you. They do not usually cut a LE away without giving it a pop up timer, and I think they fixed the egg/dragon switchy thing a few LE's ago. Haven't read a problem on this since halloween. My fireworks says 2 days, but that will change sometime during the day. My elf does not have a day timer anymore, but in my opinion, TL wouldn't make it just go poof, its gone...

Nefertekas
01-06-13, 09:47 AM
I would use gold to speed it up. I seem to remember some people ended up with a different dragon because the time ran out while the dragon was in the den.

Yup. :'(

sweetstuff525
01-06-13, 10:36 AM
I wish snowman was gone already ugh I already had one
Bred pink with forest and got 21 hrs a snowman
Bred pink with forest and got another 21 hrs it's either tusker or snowman ( I already have both)

sweetstuff525
01-06-13, 12:13 PM
I wish snowman was gone already ugh I already had one
Bred pink with forest and got 21 hrs a snowman
Bred pink with forest and got another 21 hrs it's either tusker or snowman ( I already have both)

Yup it was a snowman.... Now I have my 2 nests full with snowman

hamadrys
01-06-13, 02:43 PM
I had the zombie dragon at the last minute. This is maybe what's going to happen with the elf. It is the most frustrating dragon to breed as all the fails are like 10 hrs (fruitful). I wish it'd give me something else... Oh well, I'll try til timer run out.

rosewaterlily
01-06-13, 02:56 PM
I got a 20 hour breeding time in the den with fire and mindvolt this morning and sped up to make sure it was a firework and not a magic and that the timer wouldn't run out if it was a firework (accidentally lost gold looking at the goal when my finger slipped and skipped give 5000 coins with 10 gold, SIGH). Luckily, it was a firework, and the egg is my nest now, yay!

kurebiz
01-06-13, 07:38 PM
I'm avoiding breeding any 4 colours pairings because in all the pairings I have, there's a possibility of an LE dragon.
After having 3 fireworks, I don't wish to see another 20 hours!

warriorpeggy
01-06-13, 11:13 PM
Agreed, supposed it gone already, as I am trying to breed forestfire, and well-prepared to speed up xxxx times by gold with maximum 6 gold each time if it was wild and landworm.

At 11th trial, the 21 hrs popped up and I was a little bit shocked.

Yup it was a snowman.... Now I have my 2 nests full with snowman