PDA

View Full Version : food required in goals are not in menu to cook????

bink427
01-05-13, 07:22 PM
Some food, such as french fries and peppermint mocha is not showing up to cook? Does Anyone know why..or where to find these mystery items

monstermash1
01-05-13, 07:44 PM
They are in the stove ont oven peppermint is in drink machine

bink427
01-05-13, 09:09 PM
Ooo I see thanks so much. Wish they told you this!

bink427
01-05-13, 09:18 PM
Um I just looked... there isn't a stove to purchase..and the only drink machine is the one I have...??

unosocite
01-05-13, 09:24 PM
There's no french fries recipe in bakery story. It's from from restaurant story. You can find it in the stove :)
Peppermint mocha is from bakery story's drink machine.

OnCloudDivine
01-05-13, 09:27 PM
Um I just looked... there isn't a stove to purchase..and the only drink machine is the one I have...??

Make sure you check all the pages in your cookbook (once you go into cook mode), this can be accessed by swiping your finger across the screen from right to left or pushing arrows on either side of the screen. This will take you to the different pages. I know that peppermint mocha is a few pages back on the Regular drink machine (appliance cost is 5,000 i think). Hope this helps!

OnCloudDivine
01-05-13, 09:29 PM
Note: yes, make sure you are looking in bakery story for the peppermint mocha and restaurant story for the French fries

sunshine1876
01-22-14, 11:07 PM
Was peppermint mocha removed with holiday items on January 15? I could not find it in the standard drink machine recipes. I wish team lava would unlock the holiday food and drink from (I think) 2011 goals. I never played the version to unlock those few recipes.

ElaineCarrel
01-23-14, 01:59 PM
Was peppermint mocha removed with holiday items on January 15? I could not find it in the standard drink machine recipes. I wish team lava would unlock the holiday food and drink from (I think) 2011 goals. I never played the version to unlock those few recipes.
I do believe ur looking 4 restaurant recipes in bakery story. The items ur looking 4 were part of the Xmas challenge and that challenge ended a couple of wks ago so I don't know if they're still available. U might want 2 go 2 RS and try there.
I might b barking up the wrong tree but I don't think so. Plz if I'm wrong will someone let me know. Thx

OnCloudDivine
01-25-14, 01:03 AM

It does look like peppermint mocha was removed. However, if you are on Android and played/downloaded at Christmas last year (2012), the recipe is available to cook. I agree about the old Christmas recipes, especially yule log, holiday cupcakes, etc (the ones you are seeing locked on the regular oven). The one I want most is from Valentines 2011, molten lava cake!

bobbyrae
01-25-14, 07:33 AM
It does look like peppermint mocha was removed. However, if you are on Android and played/downloaded at Christmas last year (2012), the recipe is available to cook. I agree about the old Christmas recipes, especially yule log, holiday cupcakes, etc (the ones you are seeing locked on the regular oven). The one I want most is from Valentines 2012, molten lava cake!

Everyone should have Molten Lava Cake. It is quite yummy :)

filochick1982
01-25-14, 02:00 PM
It does look like peppermint mocha was removed. However, if you are on Android and played/downloaded at Christmas last year (2012), the recipe is available to cook. I agree about the old Christmas recipes, especially yule log, holiday cupcakes, etc (the ones you are seeing locked on the regular oven). The one I want most is from Valentines 2012, molten lava cake!

I've been Playing since 2011 and never had access to the molten lava cake. Pretty sure that's not a valentine 2012 recipe.

OnCloudDivine
01-25-14, 02:47 PM
I've been Playing since 2011 and never had access to the molten lava cake. Pretty sure that's not a valentine 2012 recipe.

My apologies, I was going off the recipes list, which said it was removed in 2012 (see below)

They must've been 2011 goals, since I would've been playing at that point, too.

bobbyrae
01-25-14, 03:36 PM
No. The Molten Lava cake was the reward of one string of the 2012 valentine's day goals.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23632-Bakery-Valentine-Goals&highlight=Molten+lava+cake

When the goals expired the ability to obtain them also expired. I still have them to bake so they were not removed. At least, they were not removed in the same way that the podium cake or the candy cane cake was removed.

filochick1982
01-25-14, 04:17 PM
Hmm. Must mean I've only been playing since March 2012, not 2011! Lol

sunshine1876
01-30-14, 01:09 AM
I saw the peppermint mocha on a counter in someone's bakery. I don't play Restaurant Story anymore. Maybe both games had it?