PDA

View Full Version : No Christmas goals in my island

annemarie1230
01-05-13, 06:14 PM
There are some serious problems of my island goals, I have not received any Christmas goals in my game =.= it made me lost so many gold. I have restarted my device and reinstalled the game, still no use. Can you help me..?

Thanks a lot~

lollipop_rp
01-05-13, 06:19 PM
Hi, you might want to email team lava support. They reply to your emails but sometimes they can't do anything about your situation. support@teamlava.com
Kooky panda told me that I should email them on my other account when something happened. you should also post this in the bugs n feedback center (I think, I'm not sure)
You could ask kp to look at this. She will probably Tell you what to do next! :) hope this helps!

sweetstuff525
01-05-13, 06:21 PM
What goals? The one breed/buy snowman and elf? Those are the only Christmas goals I got and they didn't reward gold? So don't know why you saying your losing out on gold

lollipop_rp
01-05-13, 06:24 PM
What goals? The one breed/buy snowman and elf? Those are the only Christmas goals I got and they didn't reward gold? So don't know why you saying your losing out on gold

Oh, I didn't notice what she wrote about gold. Now I am also confused! I wonder if she is talking about the goals to play other games like bubble mania seasons since its the Christmas version....?

annemarie1230
01-05-13, 06:25 PM
some other related games, like resturant story. do you have?

annemarie1230
Oh, I didn't notice what she wrote about gold. Now I am also confused! I wonder if she is talking about the goals to play other games like bubble mania seasons since its the Christmas version....?

yes....

lollipop_rp
Wait, are you talking about the goals where you download other games?

lollipop_rp
01-05-13, 06:26 PM
Oops sorry didn't notice that post!:cool:

annemarie1230
01-05-13, 06:26 PM
Hi, you might want to email team lava support. They reply to your emails but sometimes they can't do anything about your situation. support@teamlava.com
Kooky panda told me that I should email them on my other account when something happened. you should also post this in the bugs n feedback center (I think, I'm not sure)
You could ask kp to look at this. She will probably Tell you what to do next! :) hope this helps!

I haved sent email to them two days ago...but no feedback....=.=

annemarie1230
01-05-13, 06:28 PM
Wait, are you talking about the goals where you download other games?

yes...sorry for my poor English..- - my native language is not English.....

lollipop_rp
01-05-13, 06:28 PM
Those goals come randomly.

lollipop_rp
01-05-13, 06:29 PM
yes...sorry for my poor English..- - my native language is not English.....

That's okay. I can understand you.;)

lollipop_rp
01-05-13, 06:29 PM
I usually don't get the goals to download other games. It was just given to me last night.

annemarie1230
01-05-13, 06:35 PM
Those goals come randomly.

how can that be......

annemarie1230
01-05-13, 06:37 PM
That's okay. I can understand you.;)

and...what can I do now....

kwhales
01-05-13, 06:51 PM
and...what can I do now....

The goals you are talking about are given out randomly. I never get them so you are not alone. Tl will not be able to help you with this. Maybe you will get them next time.

kooky panda
01-05-13, 06:52 PM
The promotional goals go out randomly to different games. You may recieve them on some of your games and not others.

annemarie1230
01-05-13, 06:58 PM
The goals you are talking about are given out randomly. I never get them so you are not alone. Tl will not be able to help you with this. Maybe you will get them next time.

thx...

annemarie1230
01-05-13, 07:01 PM
The promotional goals go out randomly to different games. You may recieve them on some of your games and not others.

thanks for your help..