PDA

View Full Version : Excessive Pop Ups

auntmichel
01-05-13, 05:13 PM
Excessive pop ups are interrupting the game. I get ten to fifteen in any session when I play. Pop ups during planting, harvesting, or plowing skip the plots that have been clicked and you have to go back and re do them. Please limit the number of pop ups. They've gotten to be excessively.

toadfarm
01-06-13, 09:53 AM
I also get popups after I get kicked off the game while planting and watering neighbors. When I go to leave a message that I watered, it says processing , then no connection, then I check my settings ( I play on an iPad) strong connection, go back in, 5 pop ups, leave message, go to next neighbor, water, leave message kicked off, go back in pop ups, etc. I have 75 neighbors, this is not fun!

smallholding42
01-09-13, 12:46 AM
I also get popups after I get kicked off the game while planting and watering neighbors. When I go to leave a message that I watered, it says processing , then no connection, then I check my settings ( I play on an iPad) strong connection, go back in, 5 pop ups, leave message, go to next neighbor, water, leave message kicked off, go back in pop ups, etc. I have 75 neighbors, this is not fun!

I'm having the same problem, getting increasingly frustrated. As soon as I visit a nbr I get connection problem/processing. Please TL sort this out, having nbrs to chat to is a big part of this game for me and atm I can't even water and gift them let alone chat :(