PDA

View Full Version : Slower customers

fourpeople
01-05-13, 10:10 AM
Recently I noticed that my customers are slower! I mean like snail slow! Two ppl at a time?! Now my money is taking so long to add up!! Before I used to have a dozen?! Now there's barley any?!! :mad: pls tell me wat is going on and how to fix it! Thank u!

maguar
01-05-13, 03:57 PM
First try force closing then restarting. Then try deleting and reinstalling. If that doesn't work what device are you using and what game version. Also are you able to post a screen shot of your store layout?

JustATrick
01-14-13, 04:47 PM
Ok, personal experience I've been seeing this alot my self. Easiet fix. Hit design, cause that clears the store of all customer and then hit the x to go back to the store. And it seems to refresh the store so it goes back to a flood.... before it trickles off again, and just keep repeating as needed, heh.

dlg73
02-15-13, 02:09 AM
My customers have slowed down to two also I have the newest android version and I have uninstalled and reinstalled and have also cleared cache, still only two customers and I have a rather large store please help. ....

bjuiil
03-01-13, 03:19 PM
Ok, personal experience I've been seeing this alot my self. Easiet fix. Hit design, cause that clears the store of all customer and then hit the x to go back to the store. And it seems to refresh the store so it goes back to a flood.... before it trickles off again, and just keep repeating as needed, heh.

Thanks, that worked!