PDA

View Full Version : Dragon story: Trading

lema2011
01-05-13, 06:17 AM
I wonder once I trade my dragon will it affect my task (the number of dragons in the task), for instance I have 5 dragons in the habit and when I trade 1 that means that I have 4 left and will it affect hte total dragons in the task?

Nefertekas
01-05-13, 07:04 AM
I wonder once I trade my dragon will it affect my task (the number of dragons in the task), for instance I have 5 dragons in the habit and when I trade 1 that means that I have 4 left and will it affect hte total dragons in the task?
If you are trying to have ten dragons to complete the goals for the boosts, you only need ten of each. You can trade the duplicates. Same goes for the album, you only "need" one of each. :)

kwhales
01-05-13, 07:14 AM

Yes it will. Complete the goal first, then trade. i.e. going for three genies....let's say your goals says 2/3....well if you trade one, the goal will read 1/3 and you will have to breed another 2. so keep your dragons that you are trying to earn a goal with, finish the goal then trade. I do not know if it will efftect the dawn tree goals of 10 epics however.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-05-13, 08:22 AM
Yes it will. Complete the goal first, then trade. i.e. going for three genies....let's say your goals says 2/3....well if you trade one, the goal will read 1/3 and you will have to breed another 2. so keep your dragons that you are trying to earn a goal with, finish the goal then trade. I do not know if it will efftect the dawn tree goals of 10 epics however.

True unfortunate story!

kwhales
01-05-13, 08:24 AM
True unfortunate story!

Yeah. Unfortunately you are the reason I know this.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-05-13, 08:43 AM
Yeah. Unfortunately you are the reason I know this.

lol, at least the silly thing is only 8 hours. i will never make that mistake again tho!!