PDA

View Full Version : The most well designed dragon

hamadrys
01-05-13, 05:42 AM
Which dragon(s) do you think is the most beautifully created. It can be looks, animation, color, name... or all of it.

Here is my top 5 :
1. Familiar - I just love the feline type look, the colors and the "roaming" animation on its habitat.
2. Fairy and Mistmoth - just BEAUTIFUL and so elegant.
3. Aether - totally gorgeous, great wings animation, details.
4. Wizard - love the "Merlin" look, the stars and moons on the wings, the wise demeanor.
5. Coral as a baby - little bouncing ball of cuteness, mischievious look, adorable.

All dragons have qualities and cuteness. Good job to all the designers and artists bringing us these neat creatures. Always a pleasure to discover a new one.

Fharido
01-05-13, 05:55 AM
mmm All dragons below are in epic form. Those are the most handsome dragons.

1) Light dragon
2) Sunrise dragon
3) Firestorm dragon
4) Crusader dragon
5) Diamond dragon

nylear13
01-05-13, 06:02 AM
I think most of the dragons are pretty well designed, (exceptions are the ridiculous looking ice cream and fruitful)

but the most unique looking one has to be laserlight, love the wings in epic form <3

Baraze
01-05-13, 06:11 AM
The mistmoth is stunning and elegant as pointed out. The way she sits at a side profile, not moving, just letting her wings show, proves she thinks so too!

The aether is mod too. The spunky hair and colors.

Overall the infinity is the best looking. Though the tiny dragon as a baby is trying to shove him aside.

bdocc
01-05-13, 06:13 AM
I think that the Dream and the Mistmoth are really cute.

Nefertekas
01-05-13, 07:05 AM
Baby pumpkin is cute. :) also, the animation for the baby boo dragon! So adorable :D

kwhales
01-05-13, 07:11 AM
I actually like baby magic....I like the way the head stays put, but the body disappears. Kind of cool...

Skip2TheEnd
01-05-13, 07:22 AM
•Crusader
• Gold
• Mercury
• Light
• Mistmoth and Aether
• mirage

Skip2TheEnd
01-05-13, 07:27 AM
Forgot to say all in Epic form

hamadrys
01-05-13, 09:01 AM
I don't have access to the pink yet because I am on Kindle, but for what I saw in my friends islands, I totally love the kite dragon. It is absolutely adorable.

tailsprower
01-05-13, 08:33 PM
Here are my top 5 :

1. Crusader - You have got to like this knight dragon in crystal armor .
2. Familiar - like everyone says , it's awesome XD .
3. Serpent - It looks cool and this was the very 1st top 1 dragon when I 1st started playing the game .
4. Fireworks ( teen and epic only ) - IDK but it looks awesome to me . now if only it could create fireworks in game ...
5. Firestorm - I love its design , it looks like a real dragon .... one that could **** you ! hehe just kiding , i like this dragon :)

Baraze
01-06-13, 12:25 AM
I just saw what I assume will be the Sapphire dragon from pics on the App Store. It is beautiful! Not just because Im a September baby, the color pops and its eye catching. That's one I cannot wait for.

SamKanj
01-06-13, 02:41 AM
1) Wizard
2) Fuzzy
3) Leopard
They are the best in my opinion, especially in their epic form.

cuzicouldyay
01-06-13, 02:58 AM
1. The Mercury dragon looks amazing! I think the epic form would be best, but I don't own one yet to really say. ;)
2. Similarly, the Familiar dragon looks awesome. :D
3. The adult and epic form Firestorm is perfect. It epitomizes my image of a dragon. ^^
4. Fuzzy. Such an adorable baby. 'Nuf said. :D
5. Seabreeze/Air. I only have the Air at this point, but I love how much fun Jupiter looks like he's having. :D All forms are great, but epic ftw.

profsink
01-16-13, 10:05 PM
Let's see...

Mist
Luck
Aurora
Zombie

...wait, those are all the same. Huh.

akocek
01-16-13, 10:12 PM
I loooooove the adult (3rd) form of the titan dragon as it's fat bouncing belly is hilarious!!! if i ever get a second one and have space *laughs* i will definitely leave it in adult form.

habibass
01-16-13, 11:28 PM
Unicorn dragon, I think.

Baraze
01-16-13, 11:32 PM
The diamond baby is perfect. The new pink diamond will best them all in a beauty competition.