PDA

View Full Version : Air dragon evolving

Jaecy
01-05-13, 12:52 AM
Pardon me if this has been addressed elsewhere, I've search for about two hours for any information.

My problems is that my evolving time for the air dragon is 4 hours not 2. Everywhere I look, the game guide, other forum posts, and dragon story wiki all say that the evolving time for the air dragon is 2 hours. I've only been playing for 5 days so maybe I'm missing something but I have a large number of dragons waiting to evolve. The 2 hour time frame would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jae

kwhales
01-05-13, 07:59 AM
This seems like it is a glitch....try shutting down your game and restart your device. You can also try to delete and then reinstall the game. You won't lose your progress, but it may sync the game and fix the evolution time. If not, email Tl and ask for help. You can also try pming a mod for assistance...but only pm one mod.

Jaecy
01-05-13, 12:14 PM
Well I've tried each of these actions with no luck, I guess it's time to go up line. Thanks for your help.

kooky panda
01-05-13, 05:57 PM
I just checked, and an air dragon takes 2 hours to hatch, but it does take 4 hours to evolve.

I cannot remember if it has always been this way. I will check on this to make sure this has not been changed.

FlamingInferno
01-05-13, 08:18 PM
My air dragon too. It took 4 hours to evolve when i made it epic.

kooky panda
01-09-13, 07:36 PM
I found out that this is not a glitch. This is by design.

Evolution time is not always the same as the Hatch time .

storm8storm_00
01-10-13, 02:49 AM

It is like that one some of the dragons for example Ruby dragon takes 16 or 18 hrs (if I'm not mistaken) to craft and also to hatch... But it takes only 12 hrs to evolve... Most dragons though have the same hatch and evolution time

Nefertekas
01-10-13, 02:56 AM

Weird, huh? x)