PDA

View Full Version : Scarecrow dragon question

Chlome
01-05-13, 12:07 AM
My scarecrow dragon disappeared and I am wondering if they are breedable at all. I am pretty sure the policy is not to give it back, so I'm not even going to hole for that, especially since I don't know if it randomly disappeared or if I traded the wrong dragon. I just want to know if they're only available from that reward or if I can breed for them since they're unlocked now. I've been trying to get one for weeks and weeks now and just keep getting the same old stuff. I don't want to waste my time if they only come from the reward.

tailsprower
01-05-13, 12:09 AM
Have you tried reinstalling the app ? or restarting your ipad by holding both home and hold button ?

FlamingInferno
01-05-13, 12:19 AM
I think theyre breedable! I also had a new serpent dragon last time after 1day it was gone! Ohh well just try to breed another one.

Chlome
01-05-13, 01:07 AM
It's not in my album, so I'm pretty sure it's gone, though I haven't restarted it by holding the home button and top button down.

Skip2TheEnd
01-05-13, 05:11 AM
Try looking in your storage it may have lagged back into it

Baraze
01-05-13, 05:14 AM
They aren't breed able. Check to make sure it's not in your storage. If that doesn't find it, send an email to TL.

bdocc
01-05-13, 06:21 AM
They aren't breed able. Check to make sure it's not in your storage. If that doesn't find it, send an email to TL.

Yes,they're breed able. It's in the Market.

Baraze
01-05-13, 06:23 AM
Ruby and emerald are available for gold purchase, along with the storm. I've not heard of anyone getting them through breeding. I thought they were only through the dragon reward goals? Before I got mine it said locked by goal.

Has anyone tried to breed another one? That would be fun.

kwhales
01-05-13, 07:30 AM
If you are not sure you traded it accidently, contact TL through an email...They might not give it back, but they could possibly tell you what happened to it.

as for breedable.. you can breed using the scarecrow.........but i do not think you can breed to get one. You can PM jake and ask him. He will know the answer.

kooky panda
01-05-13, 10:45 AM
I do not think you can breed one. You can only obtain one of the dragons through the album goals.
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for them to check your game.

I also will see if I can find out what happens if you do trade one (if you can trade one) and sell one by accident.
I am not sure if you can get another one.

lollipop_rp
01-05-13, 10:53 AM
That happened to my storm. I didn't trade or sell it. It disappeared a while ago. The support team replied except nothing happened. This is on my other account

JakeStorm8
01-07-13, 11:54 AM
The Album Reward dragons cannot be bred, but they can breed (breed with another dragon).

The only way to get one is to complete the Album Goal, which is essentially a quest. Since you cannot repeat the quest, you cannot earn another copy of a rewarded dragon.

Hope that helps!