PDA

View Full Version : News Feed Glitch?

clarkstonia
01-04-13, 11:30 PM
For about the past month In both my kingdoms, Clarkstonia and Chimera, I'm having issues where requests for help and messages from neighbors take days to show up. i play both kingdoms quite regularly. I've also come across instances where I've accepted a help request and it shows up again a few hours later. I have reset, force closed, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Any suggestions?

On both my ipad and my iPhone4, I have cs1.1.2 and ios6.0.1.

tailsprower
01-04-13, 11:34 PM
Have you tried reinstalling the app ? or restarting your ipad and iphone by holding home and hold button ?

clarkstonia
01-04-13, 11:36 PM
Yes, I have tried both ways.

KadeeDid
01-05-13, 12:25 AM
For about the past month In both my kingdoms, Clarkstonia and Chimera, I'm having issues where requests for help and messages from neighbors take days to show up. i play both kingdoms quite regularly. I've also come across instances where I've accepted a help request and it shows up again a few hours later. I have reset, force closed, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Any suggestions?

On both my ipad and my iPhone4, I have cs1.1.2 and ios6.0.1.

I've had the same. I fill all requests several times and then a request from a neighbour pops up and says it was sent 3 days ago. I don't know whether they still need it or not.

maguar
01-05-13, 01:14 AM
Only 20 requests can be fulfilled for a kingdom each day. Your neighbour has obviously sent more than 20 at once. This causes some to appear as if they've been delayed when you see them.

With sending one and then getting another a couple of hours later, I'd say that after game day reset your neighbour sent another.

With respect to messages to you mean messages written on your wall?

clarkstonia
01-05-13, 10:36 AM
Messages = messages on wall, yes.

I thought about the game day reset as well, but my husband has a kingdom as well and I still receive help requests he has sent to me. Maybe the 20 request cap is what's going on. I just didn't want people to think I was a bad neighbor. Thank you :)

maguar
01-05-13, 03:55 PM
Most people have experience the delay in getting requests back or being able to help them so they won't think you're a bad neighbour.

Are the messages on your wall taking days to show up? Are you able to post before and after screen shots?

Hamad11988
01-10-13, 08:05 PM
Hi my problem is that I had send my knight on a mission and when he was back I got some stuff like some gems and a white pig and energy and some other stuff and then it said prossising and every thing disappeared can you help me please

kooky panda
01-10-13, 08:32 PM
Hi my problem is that I had send my knight on a mission and when he was back I got some stuff like some gems and a white pig and energy and some other stuff and then it said prossising and every thing disappeared can you help me please
Its possible that part of you progress was not saved due to losing connection to the game.
You can send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into this.

KadeeDid
01-10-13, 08:54 PM
Messages = messages on wall, yes.

I thought about the game day reset as well, but my husband has a kingdom as well and I still receive help requests he has sent to me. Maybe the 20 request cap is what's going on. I just didn't want people to think I was a bad neighbor. Thank you :)

I get the same thing and don't want people to think I am a bad neighbour. I never know whether to fill it if it is a few days old. Maybe they are still needing it. I asked one person and he said he sent requests for 3 days so had probably sent me 3. I forget what it was but he must have needed a lot or doesn't have many neighbours.

Seems to happen a lot though. I fill ALL requests, then do the same a bit later. I will then get requests that say they were sent hours before (15 or 20) or 2 or 3 days previously. Not just once in a while but very frequent.

Hamad11988
01-11-13, 07:29 PM
Hi I have the same problem again my stuff from the castle mission despaired again today please tell me what to do because I did what you told me and no answer from them I think it's better to stop playing that game I mean what the use every time I send my knight but I can't get the stuff that he brings back

maguar
01-11-13, 07:31 PM
Hi I have the same problem again my stuff from the castle mission despaired again today please tell me what to do because I did what you told me and no answer from them I think it's better to stop playing that game I mean what the use every time I send my knight but I can't get the stuff that he brings back

Please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44151-I-lost-my-royal-cow.....&p=513491&viewfull=1#post513491) for info on this issue.