PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day

rocketsmama
01-04-13, 06:11 PM
Are the truffle chairs going to be coming back this year? Last year I was playing, but on an android and we did not have the choice to get them. :( I would really like them to come back, they are super cute!!!!

sugarmilkppm
01-04-13, 06:28 PM
I would love to obtain the truffle chair too and hope the goals are available this year!

duckiestreats1
01-04-13, 06:29 PM
I don't think so since they r removing all the holiday content from last year unless we already own them

KadeeDid
01-04-13, 06:35 PM
Are the truffle chairs going to be coming back this year? Last year I was playing, but on an android and we did not have the choice to get them. :( I would really like them to come back, they are super cute!!!!

I didn't start until August. I love the truffle chairs too!

mposey
01-04-13, 07:29 PM
I don't think they are either. I've emailed and asked teamlava all year long so many times to bring back old content. Actually got a reply back today and Their support agent said.... "This content has been removed from this game, as it was only available for a limited time. Thank you for your interest in this content. Please let us know if you have any more questions."

So I wouldn't hold your breath for the truffle chair. :( I hate how TL doesn't pay much attention to what their customers want. Cause I know for a fact that I'm not the only players that want past Decore.

mposey
01-04-13, 07:30 PM
I hope they come up with some ultra cute valentines day Decore because Its my favourite holiday.

rocketsmama
01-04-13, 09:16 PM
Well they should. They brought back some of the Halloween and Christmas decor from last year, granted I don't think any of them were from the "goals" but still.....kinda disappointed.

kieranyeow
01-04-13, 10:11 PM
Please BRING BACK THE TRUFFLE CHAIR PLSSSSSSS TEAMLAVA♥♥♥♥♥✨✨✨✨✨

Baraze
01-04-13, 10:20 PM
Since this year has been about blasts from the last and the truffle chair along with the barista counter was the most begged for, I can definitely see the chairs coming back. Don't care how many gems they are I want at least twenty of them!

I am crossing my fingers that they don't wait until weeellllll into February to start rolling out the valentine content. Like they did for Halloween am Xmas. I'm ready to have a pink, pank, penk paradise party,

acbdghj
01-06-13, 03:36 PM
What is the truffle chair?

310pnut
01-06-13, 03:39 PM
I would love to obtain the truffle chair too and hope the goals are available this year!

Yea it's so cute I would love 2 b able 2 unlock it

saucysammis
01-07-13, 11:26 AM
The truffle "chair" (it's a barstool) was brought back last month. I bought 10 of them to add to my two. They can still be purchased as of a few minutes ago. They are the last chair on the tab, but they could easily disappear today.

electrikbarbarella
01-07-13, 12:30 PM
The truffle "chair" (it's a barstool) was brought back last month. I bought 10 of them to add to my two. They can still be purchased as of a few minutes ago. They are the last chair on the tab, but they could easily disappear today.

What device are you on? I'm on iOS and they have always been locked as a goal item for me.

nmishii
01-07-13, 12:35 PM
I am on Android and didn't get the goals last year to unlock the truffle chairs. I would also like them. But they didn't unlock the 2012 Christmas goal items for those who didn't have them. Its unlikely they will for Valentines.

strawberryswiftie
01-07-13, 02:42 PM
I looked through and realized there was no truffle table. Did I miss something, or did they just not make one?

chocoholic9
01-07-13, 02:45 PM
I looked through and realized there was no truffle table. Did I miss something, or did they just not make one?

I think it was a heart table that came with the goal

Stueeeee
01-07-13, 03:26 PM

I have them on the last tab but they are locked with goal.

saucysammis
01-07-13, 08:16 PM
Oh, sorry, I forgot they were a goal... Still I was stuck with the two for the longest time til they opened it up last month. I have a recipe locked and it is so frustrating as there really wasn't enough time to complete goals on the holiday 2011.

Here's to unfinished goals! If we cant unlock them it would be decent if they would remove their reminders, am I right?There's a few folks squirming now over the current Christmas goal ending.