PDA

View Full Version : In need oh help!!

ladyravon2
01-04-13, 05:29 PM
I have been playing on my iPhone for months now and recently got an iPad. I sent an email to customer support about getting my account on my iPad and never heard anything for about 2 weeks. I finally gave up hope of hearing anything and created a new account on my iPad so now I have 2. I just found this forum yesterday and see where other members were able to transfer (yes I've seen the thread on it and it doesn't help me since an account is already on my iPad). I have purchased $40 of gems form my iPad version but I would still prefer to have my iPhone version on my iPad. Can this be done and is there any chance I can be reimbursed my gems so I don't lose them? I have sent an email about this issue to the customer service but given my lack of response last time I don't hold much hope hearing from them this time either.

Thanks in advance
Gwen
ladyravon (iPhone account)
ladyravon2 (iPad account)

PenguinFlop
01-04-13, 05:39 PM
Please send in a ticket to support@teamlava.com. They will be able to assist with your transfer.

ladyravon2
01-04-13, 05:43 PM
I did that first thing yesterday when I found the forum and have not heard anything. That's also what I did weeks ago and never heard anything.