PDA

View Full Version : Time zone of the game

Justin386386
01-04-13, 02:58 PM
Hi
I have got a question:
I am playing the game from the Central European time zone (Germany France Spain) and have never seen the city light up at night even if I play at my night time. Is it the same time as the forums the California time?
Thanks for your help
Justin

kooky panda
01-04-13, 03:02 PM
What device do you play on?
I think older devices do not have the option of the night time due to memory issues.

Charsville
01-04-13, 11:25 PM
Are you in the Halloween version? It looks the same all the time. You can download the regular version and use it. Charsville uses the pre-Halloween version and it looks different at night. My other city Lakeview is still in Halloween version. Both versions work good.

Justin386386
01-05-13, 12:46 AM
I play on an iPod touch 2nd Generation.
I don't know with version I'm on but now it's morning here so I'll go in now see what it looks like if there is night now but if not now when then?

Justin386386
01-05-13, 01:06 AM
I have checkt looks like Chalsville is right. Unless threr is night in-between 12 o'clock and 8 o'clock Central European time I have been on at every other time. Thanks for the help but if you have an idea about the devise time because my daily login rewards are funny not working right. Any idea about that thanks!!:)

threeway5
01-05-13, 03:26 PM
Night lights is dependent on the device time, not time zone or TL servers. So must be the device or version of the game you are using.

Charsville
01-05-13, 03:52 PM
If you have orange trees, you're using Halloween version. The problem could be your small iPod operating system doesn't have the ability to light up at night.

Justin386386
01-06-13, 12:44 AM
Yes that's probably it. I don't have orange trees and never got offered to update to Halloween version but I think I started after Halloween so I never got it. Thanks for the help guys!:)