PDA

View Full Version : TeamLava, Please Advise

Darkstorm2
01-04-13, 11:36 AM
Very soon I will be faced with a dilemma... I am trying to raise one of each dragon to Epic form and I have about ten to go. I am extremely glad that you continually put out new dragons but I am running out of room to put them... I will not pay 500 gold to harbor one more red dragon. That's crazy!!! Here's the math... 4 diamond dragons, 4 Infinity Dragons take up 8 habitats which leaves 27 habitats for other dragons, 81 to be exact... I have 77... I only have room for four new ones!!! So, when the fifth new one comes out, do I sell a diamond in epic form or an infinity in epic form?

magzlitex777
01-04-13, 12:05 PM
you could free yourself up some room if you got rid of 3 of your diamonds and 3 of your infinitys. that would allow you 6 new habitats

plby
01-04-13, 12:21 PM
you could free yourself up some room if you got rid of 3 of your diamonds and 3 of your infinitys. that would allow you 6 new habitats

Diamond habitats are much smaller than the other habitats, so getting rid of 6 of them will only make room for 1 big and 1 small of any other colour

magzlitex777
01-04-13, 12:45 PM
Diamond habitats are much smaller than the other habitats, so getting rid of 6 of them will only make room for 1 big and 1 small of any other colour

i understood it as he is maxed out on the number of habitats he can have. if he was to get rid of 6 diamond habitats he would be able to get 6 other habitats. if its a case of room to put them i would advise in expanding or rearranging or getting rid of decorations.

plby
01-04-13, 02:58 PM
i understood it as he is maxed out on the number of habitats he can have. if he was to get rid of 6 diamond habitats he would be able to get 6 other habitats. if its a case of room to put them i would advise in expanding or rearranging or getting rid of decorations.

Ah, the habitat cap... I keep forgetting about that one as I don't have the problem, at least no yet...

Darkstorm2
01-04-13, 03:30 PM
I have completed all expansions, I have more than enough room... I would like a larger diamond habitat!!! I would pay gold for that... I do not want to sell a diamond dragon!!!

badger8
01-04-13, 03:47 PM
Heavens no, don't sell your Diamonds! Can you temporarily move your Crusaders into a red habitat, Quetzals into a green habitat, etc. & get rid of the extra diamond habs until we either get bigger diamond habs or an increase in hab #?

Baraze
01-04-13, 03:59 PM
Heavens no, don't sell your Diamonds! Can you temporarily move your Crusaders into a red habitat, Quetzals into a green habitat, etc. & get rid of the extra diamond habs until we either get bigger diamond habs or an increase in hab #?

I was going to suggest to same thing. Don't sell your diamonds and infinities! Sell the habitats with your hybrids and put them in a normal colored habitat. It won't be fancy and showy but at least you keep your hard earned dragons and still collect your money. Six habitats gone, maybe three news ones?

Nefertekas
01-04-13, 04:52 PM
I saw his island. Pretty darn neat! But he "only" has 8 diamond habitats, with four diamonds and four infinities... So either he stops breeding when he reaches the limit,until the new level cap is raised again (unlessmit's LE's) or I really see no other solution than to sell one or another...

Darkstorm2
01-04-13, 06:15 PM
Just for the record, I have been trading in quetzals, golds, and crusaders... I use to have three of each, I'm down to one of each with two golds. Next new dragon means a gold gets traded in :(. More glimmer dust for me... I have one uncommitted habitat which will be committed to a color with the second new dragon.... Maybe TL will let me give a diamond to someone that doesn't have.... Oh, FYI. I'm a girl :)

badger8
01-04-13, 06:28 PM
Well that really stinks. TL really does need to bump up the # of habitats with all these new dragons coming out.
Not all of us wants just one of each dragon. I had little "families" of the rares & super-rares- an epic and a couple of "babies" on many of my islands, but have no room for them now & had to trade them. Made me kind of sad.
It'd be nice if We could play the way we want without the habitat restriction.
**Is there some reason for the habitat restriction?!?!**

lollipop_rp
01-04-13, 08:11 PM
Btw, darkstorm2 (who is a girl lol)
How'd you get soooooo many diamonds and infinities?do you buy them or breed them?

Takiofallen
01-04-13, 08:31 PM
This is the price you pay for the decisions you make. You won't be able to get all the dragons and keep your diamonds at the same time. They should make a diamond habitat that can be purchased. I'm not sure why TL didn't do that from the beginning. All the people who have habitat problems have them because they want to house more diamonds. Not sure what dragons you are missing but i would say sell 2 of each. One you have 2 Diamonds dragons of any type they are not that hard to breed, this you already know. Or you can purchase the new habitats they have presented and consolidate what you currently have but that would cost a lot. You would have to by 3 of the new habitats just to free up a space.

wassupbaby
01-04-13, 08:54 PM
I dont know why would you breed/then keep so many infinity and diamond ? Just because you like them or what? Seriously i dont get it @.@ today i saw my neighbor's island for the first time and was totally shocked by his 17 diamond habitats. He has 1 anubis, 1 gold and many crusader, diamond, infinity,quetzal. I just dont get it @___@

Darkstorm2
01-04-13, 09:06 PM
Breeding diamonds when you have two is actually an easier task than one might think. I have one of every dragon, most in epic form, save one, a zombie dragon which was LE when I was displaced with no electric from the storm for three weeks and was out of my home for seven. So I don't count that one... It would break my heart to sell a diamond dragon... If TL looked they would see that I buy gold. I'm a paying customer, they've listened to me before, yes I still have millions of coins with nothing to do with.... Alas, I may have to just retire from the game in a few more updates when I'm stuck with a decision....

lollipop_rp
01-04-13, 09:15 PM
I don't think you should stop playing. You've been very successful! Try waiting for the habitat cap to upgrade

Takiofallen
01-04-13, 10:14 PM
Just bite the bullet and sell a diamond or 2. At the rate TL is going you will have to retire by the end of the month. I'm sure another crafting dragon will be added, then The V-day LE, add in that there are 4 more thursdays left in the month and you are a goner.
Breeding diamonds when you have two is actually an easier task than one might think. I have one of every dragon, most in epic form, save one, a zombie dragon which was LE when I was displaced with no electric from the storm for three weeks and was out of my home for seven. So I don't count that one... It would break my heart to sell a diamond dragon... If TL looked they would see that I buy gold. I'm a paying customer, they've listened to me before, yes I still have millions of coins with nothing to do with.... Alas, I may have to just retire from the game in a few more updates when I'm stuck with a decision....

amicacordis
01-04-13, 10:44 PM
I think Diamind owners should have at least five more habitats than the rest.

FlamingInferno
01-04-13, 11:39 PM
I think Diamind owners should have at least five more habitats than the rest.

BAD IDEA. Why not just have a Large Diamond Fields! :)