PDA

View Full Version : Diamond or infinity?

DragonRA7
01-04-13, 10:45 AM
Just wanted some input I just got my diamond to haching stage (light and turkey) and decided what the hey ill try for the infinity so I put in my aurora and eagle in the den and bam 44hrs all the elements for infinity... So input? Another diamond or infinity?

suzysuzy35
01-04-13, 10:55 AM
44 hrs is a diamond, I think 40 hrs is an infinity, congratulations, your very lucky.

henrylucky
01-04-13, 10:57 AM
Very Lucky, you have your second Diamond, Congrats!

DragonRA7
01-04-13, 11:02 AM
44 hrs is a diamond, I think 40 hrs is an infinity, congratulations, your very lucky.

Dang your correct lol I thought they had the same time guess I looked at the egg chart wrong so it is indeed a second diamond... Was really hoping it would be infinity

wassupbaby
01-04-13, 11:16 AM
Congrats on your second diamond. I personally dont want a second diamond , it takes another habitat just for a diamond , then the duplicate thing and now a rare dragon like origami can earn more coin than an ultra rare dragon like diamond .Funny though ;) i got my infinity with wizard and fairy . It was my 1st try on infinity ever.

DragonRA7
01-04-13, 12:22 PM
Congrats on your second diamond. I personally dont want a second diamond , it takes another habitat just for a diamond , then the duplicate thing and now a rare dragon like origami can earn more coin than an ultra rare dragon like diamond .Funny though ;) i got my infinity with wizard and fairy . It was my 1st try on infinity ever.

That was my initial intent but the fairy has been alluding me... Don't know why but I'm having trouble getting a fairy...

cedkugedchgd
01-04-13, 02:27 PM
omg you got 2 diamonds in a row?! woow, this is so coll!

DragonRA7
01-04-13, 04:20 PM
omg you got 2 diamonds in a row?! woow, this is so coll!

And the odd kicker is I got them both using a bird type dragon lol

Baraze
01-04-13, 05:03 PM
I got my second diamond using ice cream and elf. The second in a week. Don't know how I feel about the pink hybrids making more. It's not as if making a pink is so hard, red and white. But the pink hybrids are definitely a pest. I want an infinity, I think they are the best looking of all.

lollipop_rp
01-04-13, 08:15 PM
I'll take any diamond hybrid in a jiffy.