PDA

View Full Version : Are Seashell cupcakes, Beach cupcakes & Watermelon cake holiday?

electrikbarbarella
01-03-13, 11:17 PM
Are the Seashell cupcakes, Beach cupcakes & Watermelon cake recipes holiday/seasonal? Will they be removed 1/7? I think everyone is confused about which recipes will be removed in a few days. Help, please.

electrikbarbarella
01-04-13, 06:50 AM
Recipes like Holiday Waffles are obviously holiday and will be removed, but I'm hoping the Seashell cupcakes, Beach cupcakes, and Watermelon cakes are not considered seasonal and are staying. Can anyone from TL confirm if these are staying or going?

LalaSmooth
01-04-13, 07:40 AM
These recipes werent seasonal. These are here to stay!

electrikbarbarella
01-04-13, 09:28 AM

Wonderful news, thanks!!

marrrina
01-04-13, 09:45 AM

Where did you see this at?

Any seasonal recipes from a regular (non-seasonal) appliance will be removed unless you have mastered it. If you want to keep these recipes, be sure to master it before the deadline. Any seasonal recipes on seasonal appliances which you have previously purchased or any seasonal recipes which you had to unlock will remain in your game.

This statement makes it sound like anything relating to a season is going to go.

electrikbarbarella
01-04-13, 10:31 AM
Where did you see this at?

This statement makes it sound like anything relating to a season is going to go.

I was thinking the same thing, which is why I started this topic. Everything is do confusing. Holiday is specific and seasonal is more generic. I really wish they would post a list.