PDA

View Full Version : Less customers!!

srg70
01-03-13, 09:37 PM
I've just deleted my Christmas bakery and installed the latest version. I noticed customers seem to come in a lot slower so I counted them, only 15 came in. The rate at which they came and went was much slower. I reinstalled the Christmas version to check how many came in at the beginning it was 27, and the rate they came and went was a lot faster.

Why on the new version am I only getting 15 coming in, and why is it much slower?

srg70
01-03-13, 09:51 PM
I have just double checked this.

On the Christmas version I get 56 customers a minute with 23 chairs.

On the latest version I only got 34 customers per minute. I also reduced my seating to 15 chairs!!!

Have TL reduced this game again to make it even slower?

srg70
01-03-13, 10:06 PM
I have just double checked this.

On the Christmas version I get 56 customers a minute with 23 chairs.

On the latest version I only got 34 customers per minute. I also reduced my seating to 15 chairs!!!

Have TL reduced this game again to make it even slower?

I have just uninstalled, and reinstalled the latest version twice to see it that helped. After the second reinstall it appears to be working properly again.

dirtybeautiful
01-03-13, 10:10 PM
so we are back to regular BS, not the christmas version?

srg70
01-03-13, 10:16 PM
so we are back to regular BS, not the christmas version?

The latest version is the regular. It came out back in December.

anketam
01-04-13, 04:25 PM
I just installed the latest version of bakery story and I am not seeing any decrease in throughput. I visited some of my neighbors who do not have as efficient layouts and they capped off at 27 customers which is the same as the Christmas edition. Note that my bakery is optimized so that I never have more than 19 customers anyways and I am running the android version.