PDA

View Full Version : Losing items after Adventures

gwcastle
01-03-13, 09:16 PM
I am at level 24 now. I have already finished most goals except the cooking caravan (very close to be done). I have got 1 apple tree, 2 orange tree, 1 lemon tree for fruits, Mr. Piggysmith, a white gem pig and a black pig for bacon and truffle, a black gem sheep for steak. I have finished all buildings but still in the process of expanding to all possible lands (4 left). Currently I am debating if I should keep doing adventures. I never had good luck with the adventures. The best thing I got was the cheapest gem pig and two dark cave formation. I never got any trees or more expensive gem animals. It took a lot of money, material and time to do adventure everyday, especially the dark cave one. But the yield isn't very useful at my current stage. Just wonder what other people do after finishing all goals.

EDIT(KP)-Update: 1-12-13-
They are currently looking into the issue and are getting information from members games.
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com.

Provide support your ID, game, what adventure and what occurred when you collected.

tiggerhobbes
01-03-13, 09:30 PM
I'm trying to upgrade all my buildings, especially town buildings into windmills. Coins seem to have no value in later stage of the game when you run out of things to buy. Instead of having coin-generating buildings, I like having windmills that drops flour one out of 5 times. So let's say I have to collect 5 times to get 1 flour, it's still only 5 energies for one bag of flour, as opposed to 6 energies plus holding up my kitchen.

I find jewel drop rate decreases as I level up so building windmill will take forever. I still do adventures, I try not to get worked up over the chance of getting black box special items, but I enjoy getting royal beams etc which contributes to my building upgrades. Obviously nice to get the dark rock formation as well as it drops jewels by the metric ton.

gwcastle
01-03-13, 10:46 PM
The dark cave formation is another thing that I was expecting more. I read threads saying it drops a lot jewels. So I truly was expecting tons of jewels. But mine only dropped 8 jewels after 10 outcropping. It's a bit disappointing. I can get 4-5 jewels out of normal stones, but of course it takes 20 energy. Am I too greedy?

xtcinla11
01-04-13, 07:58 AM
I'm in the same boat, and have been focusing on getting my last 6 expansions done. I love the idea of having a windmill farm with tons of them (okay, maybe 4 or 5 would be nice). Starting on my second one now, only need 2 royal blocks!!

marrrina
01-04-13, 08:09 AM
I'm level 27 and haven't gotten anything truly useful to me from adventures. The only goals I have left right now are building excalibam (waiting on the rare stone) and some goals to make lemonade/cobbler/pie (I rely on Sir Pig for those items, since I'm still on the fence about buying fruit trees/hoping I'll get one out of an adventure). I definitely don't do adventures on a regular basis and not feeling very rewarded for the times I have doesn't motivate me to. Getting fancy beams and petals at level 27 doesnt give me much hope, haha.

mystoryzoozoo
01-04-13, 09:11 AM
I have gotten 1 royal pig, 1 beast statue and 1 dark cave. I send on adventures everyday, and would love a tree. But there's always a chance and it gives me a reason to cook, craft, use up my resources.

rengirl1978
01-04-13, 01:19 PM
I love doing the Explore Dark Caves! I have gotten so much good stuff: Royal Cow, Royal Pig, Black Cow, Black Sheep, Lemon Tree, Dark Cave Formation, not sure what else, but it's enough for me to concentrate on filling up on Spicy Feasts & Lumin Esscence!

mamareader02
01-04-13, 02:01 PM
I've been doing the middle adventure(forgot what it's called),it's been quite generous with animals ,but still no lemon tree or royal animals,but caves was too stingy for me to use up wisps for it

dala12
01-04-13, 02:06 PM
I like that you do not know what will come from a adventure! So I keep sending my knights!

gwcastle
01-04-13, 02:18 PM
Wow, that's really impressive. How many adventures have you done to get so many good stuff? I have tried ~10 dark cave adventures and don't have good luck so far.

gwcastle
01-04-13, 02:19 PM
I love doing the Explore Dark Caves! I have gotten so much good stuff: Royal Cow, Royal Pig, Black Cow, Black Sheep, Lemon Tree, Dark Cave Formation, not sure what else, but it's enough for me to concentrate on filling up on Spicy Feasts & Lumin Esscence!

Wow, that's really impressive. How many adventures have you done to get so many good stuff? I have tried ~10 dark cave adventures and don't have good luck so far.

gwcastle
01-04-13, 02:22 PM

I've been doing the middle adventure(forgot what it's called),it's been quite generous with animals ,but still no lemon tree or royal animals,but caves was too stingy for me to use up wisps for it

It's roaming bandit. This is the one I am doing most often right now, since it's not that expensive and it gives mediocre stuff. My fort gives a sword every 3 or 4 collections and I don't want my magic forge sitting there and doing nothing. So sending the knight out is a good way to use these resources. Maybe I should think about building more windmill. They look pretty and my wool stock has been full for quite a while.

lyolka
01-05-13, 07:02 PM
It's roaming bandit. This is the one I am doing most often right now, since it's not that expensive and it gives mediocre stuff. My fort gives a sword every 3 or 4 collections and I don't want my magic forge sitting there and doing nothing. So sending the knight out is a good way to use these resources. Maybe I should think about building more windmill. They look pretty and my wool stock has been full for quite a while.

I am at level 23, I have not gotten a apple tree, so no golden apple, no mr. pigglesworth (only 2 orange trees, I made the cobbler long ago). I have not received a market request since the Fish request about 2.5 weeks ago. I send knights on adventures every day, usually the 2nd adventure, sometimes the 3rd that requires wisps. I have never received an animal from these, or the dark cave formation, I have never received the cooking caravan request. What is going on? Why are most other people getting all these cool things and I'm getting nothing? I have 4 pending goals that I haven't satisfied yet - steaks, truffles, builder's caravan (maybe the cooking caravan will come after?) and mr. pigglesworth. Why are my quests not giving me animals or the apple tree
The troll's cave gives me nothing but money. I've collected about 5 times already. The first time it gave me a ruby and only coins since then. Why is there such a difference between players?

maguar
01-05-13, 07:13 PM
I am at level 23, I have not gotten a apple tree, so no golden apple, no mr. pigglesworth (only 2 orange trees, I made the cobbler long ago). I have not received a market request since the Fish request about 2.5 weeks ago. I send knights on adventures every day, usually the 2nd adventure, sometimes the 3rd that requires wisps. I have never received an animal from these, or the dark cave formation, I have never received the cooking caravan request. What is going on? Why are most other people getting all these cool things and I'm getting nothing? I have 4 pending goals that I haven't satisfied yet - steaks, truffles, builder's caravan (maybe the cooking caravan will come after?) and mr. pigglesworth. Why are my quests not giving me animals or the apple tree
The troll's cave gives me nothing but money. I've collected about 5 times already. The first time it gave me a ruby and only coins since then. Why is there such a difference between players?

Golden apple also drops from the magic garden so you can still get sir pigglesworth.

Fish is the last of the market quests. We might get more with the next update.

Animals and trees are rare rewards. TL is being nice and giving us a chance of getting free gem items. They wouldn't make the rate too high.

Cooking caravan comes after you have done the apple pie, lemonade, orange cobbler and balanced breakfast quests.

Troll pit only gives coins.

Just remember that as items have certain percentages of dropping you want get them every time. As there's a percentage it means that there may be some players with certain things and not others. Keep trying and you'll eventually get some good stuff.

david0207
01-07-13, 02:26 AM
I'm trying to upgrade all my buildings, especially town buildings into windmills. Coins seem to have no value in later stage of the game when you run out of things to buy. Instead of having coin-generating buildings, I like having windmills that drops flour one out of 5 times. So let's say I have to collect 5 times to get 1 flour, it's still only 5 energies for one bag of flour, as opposed to 6 energies plus holding up my kitchen.

I find jewel drop rate decreases as I level up so building windmill will take forever. I still do adventures, I try not to get worked up over the chance of getting black box special items, but I enjoy getting royal beams etc which contributes to my building upgrades. Obviously nice to get the dark rock formation as well as it drops jewels by the metric ton.

How do you upgrade buildings? I'm on level 25, i'm done with all the quests but i don't have any upgrading feature plus i never got any flour from the windmill which i have since "forever" now :((((

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 02:49 AM
How do you upgrade buildings? I'm on level 25, i'm done with all the quests but i don't have any upgrading feature plus i never got any flour from the windmill which i have since "forever" now :((((

I get few flour from the windmill, definetely not 1/4 drop for me :(

Therer is no upgrade option, what tigger is doing is building new items to replace the one he already has.

Rockinkitten
01-07-13, 03:29 AM
I do the middle adventure too every day. I've no goals left so am just making hearty meals and swords, and stock piling wisp lanterns for when they give us somewhere to expand to. I'm all expanded out now. And I've not much room left for new buildings so not building anything!

gwcastle
01-09-13, 05:56 PM
I am doing the second adventure now. It seems the yield is pretty good (maybe my expectation is low now). I got fancy blocks, royal beams, super glue/simple glue, glimmer potion (?), gems (2-5 each time), and a log of energy. I even got full energy twice. Not bad at all.

onemansmiracle
01-10-13, 06:48 AM
For one thing,doing the adventure can get you some crafting materials which will release some burden from your workshops.

OpeningCeremony
01-10-13, 12:36 PM
ok i have been doing the 2nd adventure over and over again too. and today i got 120 coins, 9 energy, and 3 prime cuts. uh... wth??? i feel like my rewards for that adventure have been getting worse and worse by each day. but i never thought it could get that bad!! so i am trying the explore dark caves adventure this time and hoping i get something good to compensate for my 10 earth wisps.

gwcastle
01-10-13, 04:26 PM
ok i have been doing the 2nd adventure over and over again too. and today i got 120 coins, 9 energy, and 3 prime cuts. uh... wth??? i feel like my rewards for that adventure have been getting worse and worse by each day. but i never thought it could get that bad!! so i am trying the explore dark caves adventure this time and hoping i get something good to compensate for my 10 earth wisps.

Interesting. I had the same situation today, 90 or 120 coins (can't remember exactly but very few), 9 energy, 1 royal stone or 1 fancy stone? Yesterday and a few days backwards, I got a lot of stuff--nothing particularly good but the amount is good. Is this a coincidence? Btw, I jumped to level 25 yesterday. Maybe this has something to do with the level? I remember I read somewhere someone was complaining the coal yield was low at level 25 and 26 and becomes good again at level 27.

gwcastle
01-10-13, 04:29 PM

I had the same thought when I wasn't getting exciting stuff from the 2nd adventure. But then I was even more disappointed by the stuff I got from 3rd adventure. I have switched between 2nd and 3rd adventures several times until a week ago I convinced myself the 3rd adventure was not worthy (at least for me). Let me know what you get. Maybe I will think about switching again.

OpeningCeremony
01-10-13, 05:30 PM
I had the same thought when I wasn't getting exciting stuff from the 2nd adventure. But then I was even more disappointed by the stuff I got from 3rd adventure. I have switched between 2nd and 3rd adventures several times until a week ago I convinced myself the 3rd adventure was not worthy (at least for me). Let me know what you get. Maybe I will think about switching again.

i will definitely let you know what i get. i've only done the 3rd adventure a few times. the first time i got the dark cave formation. the 2nd time (i waited for the quest to do it to find mithril) i got mitrhil. and then the times after that, nothing great in particular. i've been hoping for a royal cow or black sheep or apple tree. but never got any of those, so i just caved in a long time ago and bought the apple tree so i could unlock sir pigglesworth.

also when i first started doing the 2nd adventure i was getting pretty good prizes like lemon trees and a white sheep and a couple statues in addition to a lot of those random materials. but it's been really bad for weeks. i think the best thing i've gotten in awhile was a 3rd beast statue which i don't really care for at this point.

gwcastle
01-10-13, 06:02 PM
i will definitely let you know what i get. i've only done the 3rd adventure a few times. the first time i got the dark cave formation. the 2nd time (i waited for the quest to do it to find mithril) i got mitrhil. and then the times after that, nothing great in particular. i've been hoping for a royal cow or black sheep or apple tree. but never got any of those, so i just caved in a long time ago and bought the apple tree so i could unlock sir pigglesworth.

also when i first started doing the 2nd adventure i was getting pretty good prizes like lemon trees and a white sheep and a couple statues in addition to a lot of those random materials. but it's been really bad for weeks. i think the best thing i've gotten in awhile was a 3rd beast statue which i don't really care for at this point.

You are very lucky already. I never got tress, statues or animals (except 1 albino pig) from any adventures. But anyway I figured out ways to buy or craft them by myself. As you said, I don't really care what the adventures would give me now since I don't particularly need anything at this stage.

kooky panda
01-10-13, 06:55 PM
I have not gotten anything good for a while and today I got the royal pig from the second adventure.

maguar
01-11-13, 12:26 AM
I've been on a lucky streak with the 3rd and 2nd adventure. 2 unicorn statutes, 1 beast statute, 1 lemon tree, 1 royal pig, 1 pig and one nothing special. Prior to that my luck had been very ordinary. So I say keep going as you never know.

boxesj
01-11-13, 01:24 AM
This morning, after collect from castle, yeah a nice box, opened it, it's a royal cow!!!

While I try to place it and move out of the castle, it started to syncing... The little horse was running in middle of screen.., and when it disappeared, I can't see the cow any more only icons of moving and cancel and couldn't move anything... Then it just gone!!

I checked in storage, none. Delete game and reinstall , none there...

I then realised I lost everything from the adventure.. Including enchanted block and gem..and lot... Then I found there are two spicy feast in my storage...

Anybody had this before??? I want my royal cow back!!!!

maguar
01-11-13, 01:43 AM
I'm sorry for your experience. It sounds like a synch issue. The only thing I can suggest is that you try emailing support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue.

listh12
01-11-13, 02:17 AM
I had the exact same thing this morning. Everything i got from adventure was gone. A black cow, 2 gems, a lot of coins, 18 energy, a block.
I will not email teamlava about this, i accept that i lost all of those nice things from adventure. Insteat, give me some information about a new update! That would really make me happy.

puffindutch
01-11-13, 02:33 AM
Phew, I am not the only one! Never happened before. Sad at loosing the energy and stuff but lucky no special items. So sorry you lost your cow.

arale_norimaki
01-11-13, 02:42 AM
Yes, it happened to me a couple of times. I just was downgraded sith less interesting materials or less gems, but never lost an animal or tree. I am sorry to hear that and wish you good luck next time :)

wassupbaby
01-11-13, 04:26 AM
Sorry to hear that . But i have to admit that thanks to the syncing issue , i got my royal pig. It was long time ago when i collected from the keep. And nothing then there was the syncing process , then i could collect my keep again and bam, there was my royal pig. :)

arale_norimaki
01-11-13, 04:28 AM
Ohh, this is the first time I hear about a happy ending fir a sync issue! It is good to knw those exist too ;)

chocolaBB
01-11-13, 04:36 AM
Something similar happened to me this morning when i collect from my adv too!
I always use up all the energy i have on hand first and reserve the last energy to collect from the king's keep. After i click collect, i got very basic stuff, i saw prime rib, fancy log, and 18 energy. Nothing too excited from the adv lately....
Then i go on to use up the 18 energy i just gain, then it goes flash, and reload, i become zero energy again, BUT, it shows i have an uncollect box from castle which turns out to be a lemon tree.

I hope this issue will be fix soon, coz i do adv one after another daily, i dont want someday if i got something really rare, then lose it because of this "bug".

badger8
01-11-13, 04:55 AM
me too. Tapped my castle, a bunch of stuff flew out- gems, little black box, prime cuts... It went into "processing" and POOF. All gone. Real nice.

kooky panda
01-11-13, 06:16 AM
Sounds like maybe you are doing actions in your game, before you game can sync up with the servers.
I would suggest always restarting your device every night before you go to bed, so your games load up fresh every morning.

Also when you come back into the game after being away, go visit a neighbor first, then come back and allow all pops ups to come up before you collect or do any actions in the game.

boxesj
01-11-13, 10:13 AM
Is there possibility I found those things back?? It's a royal cow!!!

I never had something that nice! And it's so cute..

I usually run through everything before school run in morning so very limited time:p

kooky panda
01-11-13, 11:35 AM
Is there possibility I found those things back?? It's a royal cow!!!

I never had something that nice! And it's so cute..

I usually run through everything before school run in morning so very limited time:p

You can email support@teamlava.com Its worth a shot.

Also try restarting your device and then checking in your inventory.

OpeningCeremony
01-11-13, 11:59 AM
ok i think my account must have really bad luck. because right after i collected from doing the 3rd adventure, i took a photo of my rewards and then all of a sudden the "processing..." screen popped up and all my goodies disappeared!! any coins, gems, energy, etc. never got deposited into my account either and i checked my inventory and sure enough it only had the things i collected prior to collecting from the adventure.

here is a pic of what i would've gotten from the 3rd adventure today... :'(

http://i48.tinypic.com/2v95i5d.png

looks like i also got something in a crate, but now i'll never know because it all gone right away and when the screen came back from the "processing..." pop up the check mark on the king's keep was gone :(
also i can't see how many gems i got but my gem count went from 405 in the pic to 398 afterwards. so i'm guessing i would've been awarded 7 gems. sigh...

maguar or kooky, anything i can do about this?

badger8
01-11-13, 12:29 PM
ok i think my account must have really bad luck. because right after i collected from doing the 3rd adventure, i took a photo of my rewards and then all of a sudden the "processing..." screen popped up and all my goodies disappeared!! any coins, gems, energy, etc. never got deposited into my account either and i checked my inventory and sure enough it only had the things i collected prior to collecting from the adventure.

looks like i also got something in a crate, but now i'll never know because it all gone right away and when the screen came back from the "processing..." pop up the check mark on the king's keep was gone :(
also i can't see how many gems i got but my gem count went from 405 in the pic to 398 afterwards. so i'm guessing i would've been awarded 7 gems. sigh...

you're not alone on this. There is another thread with people (like me) that had this happen this morning. lost everything from my 2nd adventure due to "processing". I collected at least a few minutes into the game, so I'm not buying the processor-didn't-have-time-to-catch-up-with-you response.
I had some good stuff coming today. Not real happy.

maguar
01-11-13, 12:34 PM

This is kooky's suggestion for avoiding it in the future

Sounds like maybe you are doing actions in your game, before you game can sync up with the servers.
I would suggest always restarting your device every night before you go to bed, so your games load up fresh every morning.

Also when you come back into the game after being away, go visit a neighbor first, then come back and allow all pops ups to come up before you collect or do any actions in the game.

badger8
01-11-13, 12:40 PM
Honestly Mag, I know. I've been playing these games for over 2 years. I'm not a noob. Like I said, I was a few minutes into the game when this happened. I know you and Kooky are just trying to help, and I'm not upset at you player mods. It just seems that anytime something like this happens, it's always OUR device failure, or something WE did. I know the canned response will be to email TL, but I think it's a copout.
With no updates in game for a long time, I really look forward to the adventure collection in the morning, and to have it go POOF is a real...well, you know.
Just supremely frustrated & hope it doesnt happen again.
Thanks for trying Maguar!

badger8
01-11-13, 12:42 PM
It just seems odd that all of us that had issues had it happen with only the castle collection. Not on ANY other collection. Obviously something's up with the castle collection.

xtcinla11
01-11-13, 01:03 PM
I started a thread today with the following (and now it seems appropriate for it to be in here), so the Mod's can close that thread now...

Here's what I had posted:

I sent the following email message to Team Lava Support - is anyone else having similar issues:

Hi,

First, I'd like to say how much I just LOVE playing Castle Story on my iPad.

Today, I've had 2 issues.

#1 - This morning, I used up most of my energy, and then I clicked on my Castle after completing an Exploring Dark Caves, I got several items, including gems and energy and a black box which contained a Dark Cave Formation. When I was attempting to place it in my kingdom, the screen froze, and then it was no longer available for me to place. I checked my inventory and EVERYTHING I got was gone as was the extra energy and gems, so, I just decided to go ahead and start another quest - the strange thing is that I had 2 sets of materials for Exploring Dark Caves yesterday and used 1, and after the freeze I had 2 again - so I went ahead and am doing that quest right now. It was as if it never happened, so what I really lost was a day of waiting.

#2 - Just now, I finished Feeding the Baron, and the reward was a Wisp Lantern (one of my favorite rewards), I collected it and went to go collect from another building. Again, the screen froze, and now that Lantern is not in my inventory and this time, I did NOT get my items back, so I'm out the 10 prime cuts and the 10 truffles (which take me a very long time to get) and I'm also out the Lantern.

Both times, I had been playing for a little while, it wasn't one of those times when you just get in and it sync's to the server right away. It might have been sycing to the server, but it occured after I'd been in Castle Story for a little while.

After both of these occurances, I did a force close - no change, I powered my device off/on - again, no change.

Can you fix this? Can you give me these items back? What am I to do?

OpeningCeremony
01-11-13, 01:18 PM
It just seems odd that all of us that had issues had it happen with only the castle collection. Not on ANY other collection. Obviously something's up with the castle collection.

EXACTLY. i always go around collecting from my ALL my buildings (watchtowers, mine, sawmill, cottage, library, etc) BEFORE i even get to the castle. i use up ALL my energy except for just one energy and wait until everything gets collected. and then after i receive all my stuff, i collect from the castle. i literally received EVERYTHING in the collections that used 29 out of my 30 energy in my inventory. and then when i clicked to collect from my adventure... BAM "processing..." screen and then POOF ALL GONE. so this doesn't sound like a matter of having to visit a neighbor or whatever. and i didn't get any other pop up like hey go download this other teamlava game. i also closed out of the game and restarted to see if it would reappear, and it did not. also once in awhile i have a weird sync error, when this happens, whatever i did collect from will reappear as if i didn't collect from it yet.

it just doesn't make sense that everything i collected before the castle was able to be stored in my inventory but the goodies from the adventures get completely lost.

toruador
01-11-13, 01:19 PM
My storm8 ID.toruador I have a problem with my quest.i collected thurston dresses but suddenly all gone.how can i back all of this.plz let me know ASAP .

FrozenTurtle
01-11-13, 01:32 PM
You'll need to send in an email to support@teamlava so we can investigate the issue. Please be sure to include your Storm8 ID.

listh12
01-11-13, 01:53 PM
This morning i lost a black cow. I started a new dark cave adventure and just speed up with some gems. The same thing happened again, now with a dark cave formation. Gone. I started a new adventure speed up with some gems, everything went fine. I did it again, speed up and got another dark cave formation. Opened the box and everything was gone again.
So, it happens only when you got a box and want to place it in your kingdom. It has never happened before. Only today.
I lost 1 black cow, 2 dark cave formations, 8 earthwisp, 5 earthwisp, a royal bewm, energy, money and of course my gems to speed up. But it was my own decision to use them. I wanted to test what the problem is with losing items from adventure.
Please fix this.

maguar
01-11-13, 02:06 PM
I've flagged this over

snowgoddess1
01-11-13, 02:13 PM
Same with me. This morning, I received a royal cow, and now it has disappeared.

listh12
01-11-13, 02:21 PM
Thanks

badger8
01-11-13, 02:42 PM
Thanks Maguar.

puffindutch
01-11-13, 02:58 PM
Yep, Aileen. That is what I did as well and poof, all gone. I am lucky and have 40 energy but still disappointing to see 18 energy come and then go....... I blame that blooming Baron!!

maguar
01-11-13, 03:21 PM
I have flagged this over

zenemi
01-11-13, 04:02 PM
Same thing here. I'd been in the game doing various tasks for 10 minutes, then I collected from an adventure and got a box. I was placing my new black cow happily, when the game blipped, I got another ad for Bingo and when I cancelled out my new black cow was gone forever. Does Team Lava have any plans to correct these problems and get rid of some of these constant ads? If not, I'm finally going to give up and delete the game. It just isn't worth playing to have to deal with constant annoying ads popping up and ruining the gameplay experience.

FlyingMonkee
01-11-13, 04:50 PM
I'm sorry for your experience. It sounds like a synch issue. If you can send an email to support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue. Thanks for your patience.

OpeningCeremony
01-11-13, 05:01 PM
I have flagged this over

thank you! :) i hope i don't have this problem tomorrow morning. i had to go back to the 2nd adventure because i was out of lumin essence.

akimotoshun
01-11-13, 06:46 PM
Just happen to me. Lost everything from the adventure including royal beam, jewel, steak and a beast treasure. Once sync I got nothing to click anymore from the castle

lala_gabbana
01-11-13, 08:13 PM
Me too, just emailed support and will see what happens.

rengirl1978
01-11-13, 08:22 PM
Man, I feel worried now! I have an "Explore Dark Caves" adventure going on right now! It's not due until tomorrow around noon time, but I am worried that if I collect from it, I will lose the rewards! Maybe I will have to let it sit lol

chocolaBB
01-11-13, 08:37 PM
Ok, it happened again, same as yesterday. After reading thread, this time i restarted my iphone, launch castle story, once opened, i visit a nbr first, then come bk home to collect and use up 39 energy, then i go visit one more nbr, then come bk to use up my last energy to collect from my adventure.
Collect, saw i got royal beams, blocks, ribs, and 7gems!!!!! Thought it was pretty good reward. Then it flash and reward is gone, but castle shows a box to collect, which turns out to be a dark cave formation.
First time getting it, so not sure if it is anything worthy.
But i guess i will take a break from the adv for now until the issue is fix.

PoseidonPaket
01-11-13, 09:42 PM
Now it happend to me also. I was collecting from mines and other buildings, everything I collected is in my inventory. With my last energy I want to collect my Adventure , I got wisps, builders Past, some Gems, coins and something else. I also got a Box with an Apple Tree, I whanted to Place it and now the riding Horse appears, after that, everything I have got from my Adventure is gone. Its sad because it takes Time to get everything ready for it.

roosfamily
01-12-13, 12:56 AM
The same happens with the rewards of feed the baron. It began yesterday: I collected 1 lantern check in my inventory collected from the forge than the knight appears and after the lantern was gone. The same after with glimmer dust super glew and some minutes ago 2 jewels. Before collecting this time I visited a nbr to forge the game to sync than I cow yes check in my inventory than visited another nbr come back and the jewels was gone. Hope they fixed this soon.

roosfamily
01-12-13, 12:59 AM
The same happens with the rewards of feed the baron. It began yesterday: I collected 1 lantern check in my inventory collected from the forge than the knight appears and after the lantern was gone. The same some hours after with glimmer dust super glew and some minutes ago 2 jewels. Before collecting this time I visited a nbr to force the game to sync than I collected than check in my inventory than visited another nbr come back and the jewels was gone. Hope they fixed this soon.
I've corrected the spelling sorry for my english.

listh12
01-12-13, 01:04 AM
That's right. Same thing happens with "feed the baron". If you tap your reward, it's gone.
It all started yesterday. Never had problems before. I restarted my device, delete my game, nothing worked.
I hope too it will soon be fixed. Strange thing is it does not happen with mr. Piggleworth. Only the castle and the baron.

douangelll
01-12-13, 02:00 AM
Same here !!! I had the same problem today after I collected from my Castle. I've been preparing stuff for my adventure a whole day and everything disappeared after collecting. Come on TL this is so unfair !! Really disappointed !

boxesj
01-12-13, 02:11 AM
This happened again this morning! I waited until it synced before I started doing anything.. Everything seems fine until I collected from the adventure.... I got an apple tree after I placed it and everything disappeared! It didn't give me my spicy feast back this time either and I lost 4 lumin essence!! I am not starting another adventure...

wassupbaby
01-12-13, 02:39 AM
Wow , its not about fair or not. Its obviously a bug. I experienced it many time but it doesnt bother me that much so i just let it go. But lately seems like more and more pp have this issue. Hopefully TL will fix it soon :)

maguar
01-12-13, 03:29 AM
I thought I'd give the feed the baron recipe a shot. Collected and got 1 jewels and 1 fancy block. Went to do my next recipe and it processes. Checked my inventory - still had my fancy block but the jewels had turned to Glimmerdust.

listh12
01-12-13, 03:34 AM
Same thing here. I received builders past from the baron. Then it started processing and the builders past changed into superglue. Weird isn't it? I hope they can fix it.

arale_norimaki
01-12-13, 03:48 AM
What amazes the most are:

- changing objects in the inventory and
- adventures that bring no reward but still use up all the required items (potion, swords, food, coins...).

Back in my time, sync issues meant you had a problem with your internet connection and TL servers didn't "know" any of the things you had seen doing in the game. So basicly, as soon as you were connected again to the server, your game was reset back in time, like if you hadn't played for the last minutes, like it never happened. So you had to collect again from all the animals, the trees, the workshops, the ressorces buildings, the keep... Meaning that you would not get the exact same rewards, but you would get some for sure, and you would have to do everything again to get it.

Instead, now some things are taken into account and others are not. How weird is that??? Something is really wrong with those servers and should be fixed asap!

xtcinla11
01-12-13, 05:30 AM
After losing both a castle adventure and a feed the baron yesterday, I'm afraid to check my castle today. I'm glad I came to the forum cause it sounds like this hasn't been fixed yet.

Thank you to everyone who posts here, it really helps when I'm struggling, curious, annoyed, and mostly just to see how everyone is doing on a daily basis

friscosharkboy
01-12-13, 06:07 AM
This problem happened to me yesterday and again today whe collecting from the castle. Today when I collected the results for a Simple Adventure, my loot was a piece of wood, four energy, something else and a brown box. I tapped the brown box to display a sheep. Before I could place the sheep, the server glitched and the sheep and other loot disappeared. I think there is something seriously wrong with the Adventuring part of the game. In both instances, the problem occured when I received brown boxes as part of the loot. I have now wasted time and energy on two adventures. My game does not get the processing alert any other time than the last two days when I have been collecting from an Adventure.

Yesterday morning I completed an Explore Dark Caves adventure. I stored my loot, which included gems, 29 energy, an enchanted block and other items. There was a brown box left, which is usually a dark cave formation, tree or animal. I collected from one building and as I went to collect from a second building I got the processing spinner connection problem with the knight on horseback. That lasted a second, then the game reset but took away all my loot from the adventure, leaving a plus sign on the castle. I looked in storage and the items weren't there.

I have e-mailed support and all I have gotten is the automated Here's Your Case Number E-Mail.

boxesj
01-12-13, 06:21 AM
Why did it start happen just last couple of days? It happened in the past with the coins but never losing anything from collecting castle. It's really frustrating!

llamafarms
01-12-13, 08:57 AM
Wish I had seen this yesterday. Same thing just happened to me with Explore the Dark Caves. First time I have ever received a Dark Cave Formation, or what ever its called. I didn't have it long enough to check it out. Also was given gems, energy, builders paste, royal beam, and maybe something else. Not too sure! Already emailed support, hope they give everything back!

badger8
01-12-13, 09:47 AM
Maguar- any word from TL at all on this??

kooky panda
01-12-13, 09:51 AM
Current word we have gotten from the community managers is to send an email to support@teamlava.com

They are currently looking into the issue and are getting information from members games.

Provide support your ID, game, what adventure and what occurred when you collected.

badger8
01-12-13, 09:55 AM
I did that. Ok, just wondered if there was anything new. thanks KP.

kooky panda
01-12-13, 10:01 AM
I am also going to move this thread to the feedback and bugs forum.

blurbie
01-12-13, 11:45 AM
Yup, I lost my Dark Caves too. I got such good stuff for once and finally thought making expensive Lumin and spicy meal was worth it. Then it got stuck loading. My energy was gone with all my cool stuff.

I sent an email. Send one with a list of what you saw. The stuff goes too fast to see well, so I think the person who snapshots it is clever!

Farmtastic
01-12-13, 02:47 PM
This just happened to me too, I received an Albino Pig but when I wanted to place it, the game glitched and it's nowhere to be seen. Been through my whole storage and it isn't there either.

Perry9877
01-12-13, 02:54 PM
This morning, after collect from castle, yeah a nice box, opened it, it's a royal cow!!!

While I try to place it and move out of the castle, it started to syncing... The little horse was running in middle of screen.., and when it disappeared, I can't see the cow any more only icons of moving and cancel and couldn't move anything... Then it just gone!!

I checked in storage, none. Delete game and reinstall , none there...

I then realised I lost everything from the adventure.. Including enchanted block and gem..and lot... Then I found there are two spicy feast in my storage...

Anybody had this before??? I want my royal cow back!!!!

I just had the same thing happen. I sent message to. TL, but have had no luck with issues in the past, so I am not expecting anything. I know everything is supposed to be sunshine and happiness here, but other game developers are WAY more responsive.

jtm101
01-12-13, 02:54 PM
Add me to the losing items from adventures list :-(

Lost a Baby White Cow, which i tried to store, royal beams/blocks, gems and the energy too!

I just sent an email, hope to get them back but i am not going to hold my breath

aimeeq
01-12-13, 05:22 PM
I'm not collecting from adventure until this is fixed. I'm just going to concentrate on expansion. It's kind of nice not having to make lumin essence

sluppies
01-12-13, 05:31 PM
Well thank goodness it's not just me! I lost all my treasures too today. I was collecting from my castle, I know I got a royal beam and other stuff but also got a blue box which usually for me is dark cave formation. As it came up on the screen my game jumped and I lost everything. Deleted and re installed but alas nothing. I switch my I pad off every night so not quite sure why this happened?

catcrack
01-12-13, 11:53 PM
Yes, the dark cave swallowed all my treasures last night after collecting.

badger8
01-13-13, 04:44 PM
Anyone collect successfully today that was having problems??

aimeeq
01-13-13, 05:44 PM
I was checking to see if anyone had collected today too. I guess everyone is waiting. I'm geeting some good expansion done not having to make lumin essence

jtm101
01-13-13, 07:10 PM
I havent had any sync issues today, so i risked it and collected from my castle. Thankfully my items didnt disappear, but no sign of yesterdays haul yet.

maguar
01-13-13, 07:13 PM
I didn't have any issues yesterday or today. I collected, visited someone then started the next adventure. Don't know if this helped or it was the fact I didn't get a box in the first place.

kooky panda
01-13-13, 07:20 PM
Same here.
Yesterday I got an apple tree, but it disappeared with my other items.

Today, I did not get a box item and I kept the items I received from the adventure.

mrslugo
01-13-13, 07:39 PM
Yesterday the same thing happened to me after exploring the dark cave I had some energy , gems , enchanted beam , glimmer dust and something to be placed and then it went blank then all my stuff was gone plz fix this tl

xtcinla11
01-14-13, 07:46 AM
I had a unique experience yesterday (or was it the day before), I came back from exploring dark caves and as usual, after I collected all my goodies, I froze and they all disappeared, but the black box was still there. I opened it to get a unicorn statue, and it let me place it in my kingdom! It's still there today! I'm afraid of losing all my items when receiving a black box, so now I'm only doing the first adventure (at least until TL fixes this), it also gives me a chance to use my accumulated simple feasts.

badger8
01-14-13, 08:18 AM
Just FYI- this seems to be fixed... I collected this morning from the Roaming Bandits adventure, got a bunch of stuff including a box with a pig. I got to place the pig and nothing disappeared. Hopefully that's the end of it!

listh12
01-14-13, 09:18 AM
I just collected from dark cave adventure. Got a box, dark cave formation, and I have placed it in succesfully in my kingdom!
Nothing disappeared!

listh12
01-14-13, 09:28 AM
Just collected from my kitchen - feed the baron recipe. Got a lantern, collected. No problems!

heidik901
01-15-13, 02:31 AM
Same happened to me. I emailed Support a lot of info about what happen, when it happened and my storm ID and the only response I've gotten is them asking me for the info I already sent In the first place. These adventures consume too many resources for this to happen. I'd be willi t go give up the beams, blocks, etc that Imgot, but it took an orange tree too.

bop80
01-15-13, 02:49 PM
After finally unlocking the 3rd adventure, putting together all the things required to go on this adventure and waiting a day for my prizes I was excited to get something I had never seen before. A dark cave formation. I placed it in storage so I could clear a spot for it and when I went to use it it was gone. This adventure is way to costly in both time and resources for me to lose my reward and this has really ****ed my desire to even keep playing the game. Please fix this and give me my reward back.

maguar
01-15-13, 03:05 PM
After finally unlocking the 3rd adventure, putting together all the things required to go on this adventure and waiting a day for my prizes I was excited to get something I had never seen before. A dark cave formation. I placed it in storage so I could clear a spot for it and when I went to use it it was gone. This adventure is way to costly in both time and resources for me to lose my reward and this has really ****ed my desire to even keep playing the game. Please fix this and give me my reward back.

Try restarting your device. Prior to whatever the current issue was this sometimes happened with dark caves and was fixed by restarting.

aimeeq
01-15-13, 06:07 PM
I just got an email that without a list of everything I lost they "can't investigate further". Roflmao! It goes by so fast! I don't care about anything but the stuff I listed!

catcrack
01-15-13, 06:35 PM
I just got an email that without a list of everything I lost they "can't investigate further". Roflmao! It goes by so fast! I don't care about anything but the stuff I listed!
Too funny, how about the cost if the Adventure returned?

The glitch happened to me again with a twist this time; after collecting and the items (what ever they were) vanished, the game took a dump and I rebooted the game and was able to instantly recollect from the castle. Different items produced, but at least I didn't get hosed this time.

Now as soon as the items appear, I tap them to bring them into inventory.

listh12
01-15-13, 06:53 PM
Just got an email from teamlava. The bug should now be fixed. They advised me to reinstall my game, so i did. And guess what? Found the lost items in my inventory. Thanks Teamlava!

snowgoddess1
01-15-13, 07:02 PM
I lost a Royal Cow after an adventure quest (placed it on a spare spot and then it disappeared a few minutes later) but within 3-4 days upon reporting it to TeamLava, they promptly fixed the bug. All I then had to do was uninstall the game, reboot my ipad, reinstall the game and my missing reward was found in my inventory. I am happy with their speedy response.

heidik901
01-16-13, 12:20 AM
I tried deleting and reloading. No luck, and I just keep getting the same request for more info. I provided all this info in my original request, but I sent it again.

If this is a known issue, why am I getting the runaround? I really just want my orange tree back. That's all.

onyxplay
01-16-13, 04:35 PM
I don't know if this is the same issue, but I just lost the "Hearty feast" I had for the roaming bandits adventure... The keep is not doing any adventure atm, and I do still have the swords, but the Hearty feast is gone ://

I guess I have to send a mail to support, right?

AuntyRose32
01-16-13, 04:37 PM
I don't know if this is the same issue, but I just lost the "Hearty feast" I had for the roaming bandits adventure... The keep is not doing any adventure atm, and I do still have the swords, but the Hearty feast is gone ://

I just lost my hearty feast too.

mammami08
01-16-13, 08:12 PM
I lost two wisps lantern and a luminal essens today, do i have to send an email or just reinstall my game? It bugs me cause it took a long time to first get the coal to make 11 earth wisp thats needed to make the essence and lanterns :(

kooky panda
01-16-13, 08:38 PM

I just lost my hearty feast too.
This is a new issue. There was a fix. Try restarting your device.
If you are still losing items, send an email to support@teamlava.com

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44493-Buggy-today

I lost two wisps lantern and a luminal essens today, do i have to send an email or just reinstall my game? It bugs me cause it took a long time to first get the coal to make 11 earth wisp thats needed to make the essence and lanterns :(