PDA

View Full Version : The new dawn version is not in the app store?

chalitacbuff
01-03-13, 07:38 PM
Today, I just notices that the new dawn version is somehow not in the app store. Maybe the update for the pink-type dragons and other buildings are coming? Any news???

[S8] Elsa
01-03-13, 07:40 PM
New Dawn has been removed from the App Store. The most updated version for iOS devices is the original app. If you're currently playing New Dawn on an iOS device, we recommend you switch back to the regular version. :)

chalitacbuff
01-03-13, 07:55 PM
Really??? I have been playing the new dawn for a month and now I'm almost level 30. It's a bit frustated to switch back to the original version and start from zero again. Is there a way to transfer data? Thanks a lot.

sweetstuff525
01-03-13, 07:58 PM
Really??? I have been playing the new dawn for a month and now I'm almost level 30. It's a bit frustated to switch back to the original version and start from zero again. Is there a way to transfer data? Thanks a lot.

You don't start at zero your at your same level... But now you have more dragons to try for , album. Trading and crafting

KadeeDid
01-03-13, 07:59 PM

Your New Dawn data will still be there in the original version. Nothing will be lost.

bigbux3
01-03-13, 08:03 PM
That's what's missing! I noticed it this morning that there was only 23 apps, but I didn't know which app it was.

luv2wander
01-03-13, 08:07 PM
You don't start from zero. All the dragons an habitats and things will transfer to the original version.

chalitacbuff
01-03-13, 08:27 PM
Okay I got it! Thanks everyone for the help!

ilinger918
01-04-13, 01:54 PM
except now you have to feed all the new dragons extreme amout of food to evolve them.

lollipop_rp
01-04-13, 08:26 PM
I haven't seen my new dawn in months! I just realized we still had. Ew dawn lol

galaxykeyz
01-09-13, 05:57 AM
I just noticed this today. My new dawn app was still on my phone, but was wondering why I couldn't use the trading portal or craft shop.... It was sucky anyway, no storage facility, no album, brightness issues. Love original Dragon Story. Just wished we could gift food to all neighbours as we only get to send three golds per day. The feeding amounts, especially for the light dragons are ridiculous.

Nefertekas
01-09-13, 06:11 AM
Oh. I liked the ND colors in my screen. Oh well.

[S8] Elsa
01-09-13, 10:56 AM
I just noticed this today. My new dawn app was still on my phone, but was wondering why I couldn't use the trading portal or craft shop.... It was sucky anyway, no storage facility, no album, brightness issues. Love original Dragon Story. Just wished we could gift food to all neighbours as we only get to send three golds per day. The feeding amounts, especially for the light dragons are ridiculous.

New Dawn doesn't have the new features. It's recommended that anyone playing New Dawn on iOS switch back to the original Dragon Story for all of the latest updates and features. ^_^

luv2wander
01-09-13, 05:45 PM
I know I am in the minority but I actually like the new colors better.

WendyJJ13
05-25-13, 01:30 PM
Is there a way to download New Dawn from the iphone?

carlsbad69
05-25-13, 03:10 PM
Is there a way to download New Dawn from the iphone?

no..it's gone from the Apple App Store.