PDA

View Full Version : 3rd kitchen?

Dreamer691
01-03-13, 07:13 PM
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if it's possible to get a 3rd kitchen? My knights are demanding too much food to keep going on adventures lol!

I'm on level 24 (just got there yay) but when I try to buy another kitchen it says that I'm at my limit and I need to level up (more) to build another.

So it is possible to get another on a higher level? Thanks :)

NanaCanna
01-03-13, 08:16 PM
I'm at level 30 & still no 3rd kitchen.

aimeeq
01-03-13, 08:49 PM
Only 2 of each. I would love another workshop to try to keep up with the earth wisp

brandonu
01-04-13, 12:38 PM
Additional kitchens, workshops and mines would be great.

PikaSquirrel
01-04-13, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the feedback, we'll forward it to the development team.

iLLUMI2012
01-05-13, 07:15 AM
A third kitchen that has a different design and crafts different items would be cool. Similar to Bakery Story where different ovens craft different items. How about a CS Bakery for the pies, bread and breakfast? :)

homegrown234
03-02-14, 04:57 AM
Bump.

A third kitchen similar to the tinker camp. In which you can make similar things.

shambalaya
03-02-14, 05:50 AM
Kitchen queue! Quest line to upgrade the kitchens!

dng1234
03-02-14, 07:55 AM
Kitchen queue! Quest line to upgrade the kitchens!

Would love to have this! I waste so much time during the week on short food items because I can't get to them right as they're done. It'd be nice to be able to line up multiple items and collect when it's all finished.

tintedshadow
03-03-14, 03:49 AM
Yes, I would definitely jump on the band wagon for petitioning for a third kitchen! If the windmill dropped flour on every collection it wouldn't be so bad, but being able to line stuff up would work. I waste so much time returning to the game every 15 mins when I need sugar!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-03-14, 05:57 AM
Yes, I would definitely jump on the band wagon for petitioning for a third kitchen! If the windmill dropped flour on every collection it wouldn't be so bad, but being able to line stuff up would work. I waste so much time returning to the game every 15 mins when I need sugar!
DITTO! ...or how about just an additional recipe in the kitchen ..options...cook 1 sugar with 5 cane in 15 mins or cook FOUR sugar with 20 cane in 1 hour. Easy fix, really. :)

bunny2889
03-03-14, 05:03 PM
I love the idea of a bakery or a tinker camp type of kitchen!!!!

Wollstonecraft
03-08-14, 09:54 PM
DITTO! ...or how about just an additional recipe in the kitchen ..options...cook 1 sugar with 5 cane in 15 mins or cook FOUR sugar with 20 cane in 1 hour. Easy fix, really. :)

I'd jump all over the third kitchen too but love your idea of the cooking options. Brilliant. Could make bulk sugar, flour etc. and that could be really handy :)

doobievilla
03-09-14, 05:02 AM
A 3rd kitchen huh. Why not 4. If 4 then why not 5?

CottageRose
03-09-14, 09:50 AM
A third kitchen would allow me to make the more complicated meals in one day, meaning use a meal and be able to replace it same day. For those of us who have full time jobs and long commutes (or at least for me), two kitchens are not enough to do that. Meaning, most of the time I do the two lowest level adventures because those are the only meals I can keep in stock.

Just like the tinker camp relieved the pressure on the workshops and potion shops by providing a flexible third option for both, a third kitchen of some sort would help immensely. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-09-14, 10:08 AM
...or just a bakery for all the sweet stuff, in addition to the kitchens -- cakes & pies, ice cream, sugar, sundaes, lemonade...
And put Feed the Baron in the royal exchange.

infinitelove19
03-09-14, 12:46 PM
I want this, too!

While you're at it, how 'bout giving us the option of four kitchens! :-))))

A third sawmill, with more living wood would be great, too. Or a tree, like the maple tree that gives living wood every few hours. 'Tree of Life' perhaps? ;-)