PDA

View Full Version : :confused: ASAP NEED HELP about DRAGON STORY/DRAGON STORY NEW DAWN :confused:

MrsMcpherson89
01-03-13, 06:14 PM
lets see where to begin... Ive been trying to get my game issues fixed for 6months now and Ive sent in over 8 thousand crash reports and it still isnt fixed doesnt matter what I do it "stops working" lucky to make it five minutes before it happens whether its trying to visit a neighbor gift collect coins harvest replant etc even breathe seemingly it constantly crashes and Ive already uninstalled several times and cleared the data and reinstalled both dragon story and dragon story new dawn an its made absolutely no difference. I have a droid razr maxx OS version 4.0.4 PLEASE someone give me some advice to get this fixed i love the game but im soooo frustrated with this im level 64 and been dealing with this forever even switched from one phone with a different os than this new one.

My second thing is: I cant buy the new dragons (the pink ones) nor their habitats. I got my hubbys phone and he has no issues with crashing and he cant buy the new dragons or their habitats either what gives? I see soooo many of my neighbors with them and sooo many of them lower levels and yet they have them why cant I attain the pink dragons and their habitat????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

MrsMcpherson89
01-04-13, 09:16 PM
Why cant either one of my devices nor my husbands buy the pink dragon(s) not their habitats? Three different devices different os's so why cant either one of us even have the option of buying it??? Its not fair to all the players if only chosen people cant get everything where is that fair??? Their should be no discrimination yet there is, and Ive spent quite a bit of money in the game and still having issues thats never been addressed what gives? Someone PLEASE tell me why theres discrimination that only chosen people can get the new stuff like the pink dragon/habitat :confused: :confused: :confused:

kooky panda
01-04-13, 10:02 PM
Updates for android thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43532-Update-for-android&p=504282&viewfull=1#post504282)

For your issues, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com