Green Witch
Cran Cherry Plasma

cherryberry9
01-03-13, 06:38 PM
Mastered already.

sapphirecross
01-04-13, 04:47 AM
Blood orange, autumn punch, apple pie cider were from fall
I haven't been playing long - what are the valentine ones???

St Patrick I'm guessing - Emerald Isle and lucky brew.
Olympics - the torch and what else? English red?
There's a few sport sounding ones - goalkeeper, high score and some others - those the same time?

cherryberry9
01-04-13, 08:29 PM
I wonder about those too.

sehana
01-04-13, 11:08 PM
I will check. :)

Baraze
01-05-13, 06:30 AM
Boo, I generally don't master recipes since I'm on to the next one to get my first dollar. There's no way I can do it in these few short days. I don't see the autumn ones being removes, they aren't Holliday, more than they are seasonal. English red was out before the Olympics if I remember correctly. I better get with making the Kringle one.

sapphirecross
01-06-13, 04:16 AM
There was a note in bakery removal thread that it's seasonal and holiday - and the fall ones came out in nov near thanksgiving. Sparkling cran was another one - it is my next to unlock, I hope it stays. There was also a berry little in nov - like cranberry I guess?
The torch wasn't showing a date on sehana's site - thank you so much for all that info, super helpful!
I didn't see anything for valentine, Easter, or Olympics.

But why are some of the drinks so high level with so little time? The Halloween ones we had three months - and personally I needed it cuz I was pretty low level in oct, hadn't been playing long, but had enough time to unlock and master them. But these fall and Xmas ones I don't even have them all and is so little time is upsetting.

sapphirecross
01-08-13, 04:03 AM
Final list: everything on sehana's list, incl merry berry plus
Blood-orange - was dec not fall
Emerald Isle
Lucky brew
Dynamo - which was from march?

Didn't see anything else.

sweettreatsbakery
01-08-13, 11:43 PM
My Ghostly Spirit and Minty Cocoa are completely missing from my game even though I have mastered both of these recipes to Level 4 and received gems for each.. What's going on here TeamLava? You steal my items and my recipes that I have mastered. This is not right! I want them back right NOW!!!!!!!!!