PDA

View Full Version : wall limit

sugarzen6
01-03-13, 03:15 PM
I hit my wall limit at level 24. At level 25 I still couldn't buy walls and now at 26 still saying I'm at my limit. What level can I buy more walls? I haven't been able to buy a wall of any kind for almost 2 levels.

edit(KP) 9-12-14 Update on Wall Limit

Hey folks, sorry for the late response!

You've been asking for this for a while, and it's finally here. Wall limits for players above LV 15 have been completely removed! Enjoy :)

scottyhaha
01-03-13, 08:53 PM
100 max

sugarzen6
01-03-13, 09:11 PM
Thanks! I haven't counted but I guess that's what I have. So 100 no matter your level? If so, poo! I've completed the goals and was just trying to add some bushes. I understand it's a new game so we might complete goals before updates but it'd be nice to be able to decorate to tide over our patience.

blurbie
01-10-13, 01:42 AM
We have to line up other things, then. I wondered, too.

rene2222
01-10-13, 07:26 PM
i'm at level 29 and still can't buy any more walls.

sugarzen6
01-11-13, 10:05 AM
Yeah I'm at 27 now and still can't even fully wall in three sides of my kingdom. Kind of annoying.

koffeecup
01-11-13, 11:21 AM
Yes, TL please release THE limit to Walls and especially to Gates! I want to buy more Gates (for gems) but cannot! You're missing put on $$$$

Rockinkitten
01-16-13, 11:21 PM
I've taken away walls that were hiding behind buildings because you couldn't see them anyway. I now have enough walls to go round.

akimotoshun
02-08-13, 03:16 AM
Agreed, they should have increase the walls. If they scare people are building wall for royal points, please make a wall without increasing royal points. I just want to make my whole area better

thekaygirl
02-16-13, 02:21 PM
The current cap on the number of walls a kingdom can have is much too low. Even before the update I already could not decorate my kingdom the way I wanted to because I had reached my limit with walls. Now I'm forced to sell the ones I had in order to complete quests for the new update. This is ridiculous; the cap has got to be increased.

MBRBTBRB
03-15-13, 05:50 PM
Agreed, please TL increase the wall limit!

SakuraSweetie
03-16-13, 01:58 AM
They should let us buy UNLIMITED WALL. It is so annoy you want to used a lot of WALL to decorated your Kingdom but you can't. only limits at 99 when our Kingdom are so big.

SweetySama
03-16-13, 02:42 AM
I want some more too! I want everything to be inside my walls, not like Thomas who has to live outside... :/

BriarAvenue
07-20-13, 11:24 AM
The current cap on the number of walls a kingdom can have is much too low. Even before the update I already could not decorate my kingdom the way I wanted to because I had reached my limit with walls. Now I'm forced to sell the ones I had in order to complete quests for the new update. This is ridiculous; the cap has got to be increased.

Agree, absolutely. Or if they worry about adding royal points, then allow us to get the wall without adding royal points.
But not allowing adding is ridiculous, it's a decoration item, is it not?

woodland121
08-25-13, 08:51 AM
I also agree. Please remove the cap on walls.

Queenzod
08-25-13, 05:21 PM
I also agree. Please remove the cap on walls.

Absolutely agree. There should be enough wall to go around the perimeter of the kingdom. I so badly want a hedge that will go all the way around I can't stand it!

SybreTiger
11-29-13, 02:20 PM
With all the expansions released lately, our Kingdoms have grown quite a bit bigger than they used to be. And the wall amount hasn't been increasing to go along with it! We need more walls to be able to encase our entire kingdom!

moon331
01-31-14, 01:12 PM
Up this. Now we have pink walls. If we have enough storage we could change wall to pink/blue freely.

r41pi
02-08-14, 09:32 AM
Please increase wall limit!

mafruha
02-14-14, 06:29 AM
I agree too.. There r going to b more expantion later on and one needs to b decorative.. Whts wrong with that?? So plz remove the wall limit as soon as possible and make it unlimited.. N as far as concerned with the increase of the royal points it happening whenever we increase the level of the royal buildings..
Thanx...

brdwybaby
02-19-14, 12:48 AM
I agree. We definitely need more walls! I think the sole reason the cap is limited is due to Royal Points, which isn't unreasonable. But I don't see why we can't have some other (less fancy, maybe) type of wall or fence or other type of divider that doesn't increase Royal Points. Especially for those people who are keen on decorating and organization, like myself. It's very irritating.

Bahaqueen
06-16-14, 07:46 AM
I would particularly LOVE if they would remove the limit on Arches.

jenjen662
06-21-14, 05:43 PM
Great thread. But no answers. Awesome redirect!

doobievilla
06-21-14, 06:18 PM
So people complain about not having enough room then people scream about not being able to take up more room with Decorations.. i dont understand. And getting mad about being "Forced" to sell a couple of useless walls is useless.. at least they are doing "Updates". So if they were not doing Updates you would be complaining about that. I think there are so many other things that can be suggested other then this.. You guys are sitting idle waiting for next weeks update and trying to find something to pick at.. all this over Walls?? for real peeps.. just be happy you got something to replace at least 2 of the UGLY white walls. How about Curved walls?? now that I would go for.

jenjen662
06-22-14, 03:13 AM
I haven't screamed for an update or an expansion. I'm still on level 28 so have a long way to go. I just need more walls. Simple really. Not sure what the problem is or why anyone is getting uptight about it. One of the developers mentioned getting it increased in one of the update threads. That's the only reason I brought it up.

doobievilla
06-22-14, 06:19 PM
I haven't screamed for an update or an expansion. I'm still on level 28 so have a long way to go. I just need more walls. Simple really. Not sure what the problem is or why anyone is getting uptight about it. One of the developers mentioned getting it increased in one of the update threads. That's the only reason I brought it up.

Maybe the develpors are working on New Content and not worried about a "Decoration". Instead of saying gimme gimme what I want. How about you "Suggest" to create a way to craft walls. Crafted walls with no RP's but supplies you with your precious walls. Has to be a limit I think or your will get what you see in "Home Design Story" where there is a guy who bought like a ton of dressers and made a maze in the house.. while I respect the creativity but I am sure TL does not want people to create wall mazes in CS.. and dont give me this free will and I can do what I want since its my Kingdom.. well TL knows this is a money maker and do not want people making a joke out of it.

jenjen662
06-22-14, 10:31 PM
Maybe the develpors are working on New Content and not worried about a "Decoration". Instead of saying gimme gimme what I want. How about you "Suggest" to create a way to craft walls. Crafted walls with no RP's but supplies you with your precious walls. Has to be a limit I think or your will get what you see in "Home Design Story" where there is a guy who bought like a ton of dressers and made a maze in the house.. while I respect the creativity but I am sure TL does not want people to create wall mazes in CS.. and dont give me this free will and I can do what I want since its my Kingdom.. well TL knows this is a money maker and do not want people making a joke out of it.

I think you're a bit sensitive about walls lol my gosh. My original question was why is there a cap to begin with? I don't know why you're jumping up and down about walls. It was a question. Relax a little and breathe. It's just a game!

jenjen662
06-22-14, 10:33 PM
And like I mentioned - a developer raised it in the pick a side thread. So shoot me for posting in the forum. I think some of you guys take things a bit too seriously!

maguar
06-23-14, 01:03 AM
Ok let's dial it back a bit and keep the conversation from getting personal.

This is in no way official info, but my theory on why there is a cap on the walls is that they are one of the most cost effective ways to get royal points. At lower levels having too many walls could allow people to get enough RP to expand too quickly. This is also the reason why you'll find people asking for fences or to have the ability to have no cap on walls that don't have RP

kooky panda
09-12-14, 07:26 AM
Update on wall limit!

Hey folks, sorry for the late response!

You've been asking for this for a while, and it's finally here. Wall limits for players above LV 15 have been completely removed! Enjoy :)