PDA

View Full Version : Pet Shop Weekly Update 1-3-2013

kooky panda
01-03-13, 11:37 AM
No forum teasers, but some information on the TL Blog. (http://blog.teamlava.com/)

akocek
01-03-13, 02:05 PM
LOVE that discus fish! interesting they're putting out more wintery content right before they take it all away.

WendingWanderer
01-03-13, 06:19 PM
I'm bummed - I just made level 50, but I won't be able to make levels 51 or 52 before the holiday stuff disappears.

Hopefully, they'll decide that the snowboarding animals are winter but not Christmas, so they'll stay.

And hopefully, they'll bring back the holiday animals next year.

slvrngrn
01-03-13, 08:26 PM
They're going to destroy all of the holiday pets I have spent a ton of in-game resources and real-life time building!? :mad: How does it make sense to encourage people to build something (and try to get real money from us in the process) only to destroy most of what we've built!? :mad:

WendingWanderer
01-03-13, 11:15 PM
They won't take away the animals or decorations that you've already bought. Those are yours, and you can display them, collect coins from them, or store them for later use, as you please.

However, after 7 January, you won't be able to buy any that you don't already have.

slvrngrn
01-03-13, 11:36 PM
Phew! and Yay!!!

jessenv1313
01-05-13, 06:16 AM
Can someone tell me what "Foldex" is?? My pop up for the new "Check out..." says "Bolognese, Foldex & Happy Bell." I found the Bolognese dog, locked for a higher level. I found the Happy Bell in decor, locked for a later level. But I've searched ALL animals, decor, displays and even featured... there is nothing called "Foldex" anywhere, already open or locked. It's probably locked anyway... but why can't I find/see it? What is it?? And where is it?

Thanks!

erryka789
01-06-13, 03:12 AM
Can someone tell me what "Foldex" is?? My pop up for the new "Check out..." says "Bolognese, Foldex & Happy Bell." I found the Bolognese dog, locked for a higher level. I found the Happy Bell in decor, locked for a later level. But I've searched ALL animals, decor, displays and even featured... there is nothing called "Foldex" anywhere, already open or locked. It's probably locked anyway... but why can't I find/see it? What is it?? And where is it?

Thanks!

I don't see it either.

nmishii
01-06-13, 03:34 AM
Foldex is a cat I can't find it either. Apparently it wasn't released.

FamilyAccount
01-06-13, 09:56 AM
The Foldex is an adorable chubby ******d cat.. its on the Christmas design.. I saw it at a neighbors. Im guessing its a Scottish fold cross being its now breedable. I though it would be with the devon rex.. but that cat is not showing as breedable to me.

FamilyAccount
01-06-13, 03:47 PM
Foldex = Shorthair Cat x Scottish Fold Cat.. 16hrs & 66400 coins

jessenv1313
01-09-13, 04:54 PM
Foldex = Shorthair Cat x Scottish Fold Cat.. 16hrs & 66400 coins

Thank you! That makes sense, cuz I don't have the Scottish Fold yet either, so I can't cross-breed it yet. But at least now I know how to get it later! :-)

WendingWanderer
01-09-13, 04:56 PM
Maybe. FamilyAccount said it was on a Christmas background, so who knows if it's still available?