PDA

View Full Version : Odd Thing Happened - Expanding Area... Became UNexpanded?

Sefyre
01-03-13, 03:43 AM
So I expanded to another square on my second island (the one on top) about 2 days ago and saw the whole Expanding progress bar and everything and saw it (I'm pretty sure) earlier yesterday...

But when I logged in today, it was gone. :confused:

Everything else was/is fine - the Dragons I was breeding were okay and so was the one that was in the Nest, but oddly, my Expanding area... disappeared.

Has anyone else had this happen and can someone tell me why and how this happens?

(Or maybe I'm just seeing things?)

henrylucky
01-03-13, 03:57 AM
It must be Magic dragon doing... LOL ^O^

Sefyre
01-03-13, 04:16 AM
It must be Magic dragon doing... LOL ^O^

LOL!!!

I have multiple Magic Dragons and one of them is named Qu while the other is named Wonk and the other is named Jeeni. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was practicing their spellcasting.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-03-13, 04:19 AM
You're not seeing things... this happened to me as well.

I never had any problems when I was on ND......just saying....

suzysuzy35
01-03-13, 04:44 AM
In the beginning, I had two areas that needed expanding and when it was done, I had nothing to clear, just clear space, so I considered this very lucky, seeing as how now my top island costs 800.000 to clear things.

Did this happen to you sefyre or do you need to expand again?

magicalchickens
01-03-13, 05:56 AM
Something similar has happened to me while clearing stuff, it's like the server doesn't register what your last move was. I ended up getting refunded majority of my coins after this though. I'm not sure if it was because I was doing too many things at once but I just closed the game and restarted it, then everything was fine after.

pegasus14
01-03-13, 10:11 AM
That happens to me a lot. When I hit an "expand" sign everything returns to normal. You could try that as well.

makafushigi
01-03-13, 10:47 AM
That has happened to me too. But when I restarted the game a 800k bitter bark tree showed up -______-