PDA

View Full Version : Unfair when u breed with pink dragon

opanugie
01-03-13, 03:32 AM
I think its not fair to breed with pink dragon, all combo will mix with white red color, actually magic is combo from red and blue, but when u breed with magic there non of blue red combo is show up, example : yellow and purple it only get genie, trickster, there no such as mist or mind volt, sea breeze, etc. TL please think about that

opanugie
01-03-13, 03:36 AM
Pink is one color, not two colors anymore, like purple, its a one color also

henrylucky
01-03-13, 03:40 AM
Because there aren't common dragon for this Pink element
And TL don't want make this game hard and boring by add new common dragons,
There will be many dragons in DS if TL do that

henrylucky
01-03-13, 03:44 AM
If you can get (example) Kite dragon as rare with Air and Pink (can't get Mist, Mindvolt, or whatever just only kite) in first try like magic, the game will be boring

opanugie
01-03-13, 03:47 AM
Because there aren't common dragon for this Pink element
And TL don't want make this game hard and boring by add new common dragons,
There will be many dragons in DS if TL do that
it'll give TL a challenge to make a lot of dragon design and more creative :)

opanugie
01-03-13, 03:52 AM
Thats just my opinion, whatever it is I still love this game ...

henrylucky
01-03-13, 03:53 AM
it'll give TL a challenge to make a lot of dragon design and more creative :)

-_-
The Pink element is a exclusive element, remember that :cool:
At least you have that Pink, android still hasn't it -_-
Jake said:

QUOTE=JakeStorm8;491549]Pink Dragons, a brand new base color, have been released to iOS users with version 1.2.

FAQ:
"I'm getting red and white hybrids when I breed my pink dragons with other dragons. What's up?"
Pink dragons, unlike purple dragons, maintain the colors that combine to make the base color dragon. Virtue Dragon is bred by combining red + white, and all pink dragons can breed red and white hybrids in addition to pink hybrids. This is because pink is a "small color" with only 1 hybrid for each color combination. If they didn't behave this way, the hybrids would be guaranteed with every breeding, and that's not what makes the game exciting.[/QUOTE]

henrylucky
01-03-13, 03:54 AM
-_-
The Pink element is a exclusive element, remember that :cool:
At least you have that Pink, android still hasn't it -_-
Jake said:

Pink Dragons, a brand new base color, have been released to iOS users with version 1.2.

FAQ:
"I'm getting red and white hybrids when I breed my pink dragons with other dragons. What's up?"
Pink dragons, unlike purple dragons, maintain the colors that combine to make the base color dragon. Virtue Dragon is bred by combining red + white, and all pink dragons can breed red and white hybrids in addition to pink hybrids. This is because pink is a "small color" with only 1 hybrid for each color combination. If they didn't behave this way, the hybrids would be guaranteed with every breeding, and that's not what makes the game exciting.