PDA

View Full Version : Spokes and beams

WendingWanderer
01-03-13, 12:16 AM
I've got one spoke and one beam left over from building.

Can anyone tell me what I need to build - probably before 7 Dec when TeamLava pulls the 2012 holiday items?

I'd really like to another of whatever these go to, rather than have useless building materials with nothing available to build (sort of like the welcome mats).

Thanks in advance for the help.

bbieprnc
01-03-13, 05:58 AM
I also have some Haunted chains - not sure what they were for - if it was the Gourd Fountain or the Headless Mower.

bbieprnc
01-03-13, 05:59 AM

Can anyone tell me what I need to build - probably before 7 Dec when TeamLava pulls the 2012 holiday items?

I'd really like to another of whatever these go to, rather than have useless building materials with nothing available to build (sort of like the welcome mats).

I think the spokes and beams were some of the carnival items, sorry cannot help you with those, never built them and yes, have a few in my inventory as well.

bbieprnc
01-03-13, 06:38 AM
For anyone that has Ghost Gas and Haunted Chains - I am building the Headless Mower - it is 10 Ghost Gas and 10 Haunted Chains.

WendingWanderer
01-03-13, 03:51 PM
I also have some Haunted chains - not sure what they were for - if it was the Gourd Fountain or the Headless Mower.

Just guessing, but the headless Moyer seems the more likely of the two.

bbieprnc
01-03-13, 06:04 PM
Just guessing, but the headless Moyer seems the more likely of the two.

Thank you, yes am building both of them, wish I could somehow delete the one silly spoke I have.

WendingWanderer
01-03-13, 07:45 PM
OK, having bought 5 items to get the 2 that I needed. (I eventually did what I should have done from the start and looked at each week's update until I found the right one)

Gourd Fountain - Tiles and Haunted Filter
Harvest Feast - Wooden Boards and Spokes (one of the ones I needed)
Pumpkin Coach - Ghost Gear and Work Gloves
Haunted Barn - Wooden boards, Roof Shingles, Work Gloves, Wiring
Autumn Tractor - Beams and wiring

Don't ask why a tractor needs beams, or why a harvest feast (a tree with bushels of fruit under it) needs spokes.

bbieprnc
01-03-13, 07:47 PM
Don't ask why a tractor needs beams, or why a harvest feast (a tree with bushels of fruit under it) needs spokes.

Why? ;)

Just couldn't resist.

pinkster73
01-03-13, 07:50 PM

Yes, tell us tell us!

lbug1124
01-03-13, 09:22 PM

The spokes were for the harvest scene wth all the cute animals. don't ask me why it used spokes. The beams were for the harvest tractor again I do not know why...wish we could delete excess stuff . When I started I didn't know to refuse stuff

WendingWanderer
01-03-13, 09:46 PM
^^^ All you can do is build to get rid of it - which is what I'm doing now...

bbieprnc
01-05-13, 06:31 PM
OK, having bought 5 items to get the 2 that I needed. (I eventually did what I should have done from the start and looked at each week's update until I found the right one)

You are also building some of the carnival items - can you pls tell me what were the parts? Thanks a million.

bbieprnc
01-05-13, 08:12 PM

You are also building some of the carnival items - can you pls tell me what were the parts? Thanks a million.

Ah, figured it out - would need to build a clown game - 'cause I have 1 purple paint and 1 spring....but I think I'll just be stuck with the items and won't build it - don't like that thing.

Do you think the Autumn Tractor will go too? It is only seasonal, not holiday.

WendingWanderer
01-06-13, 04:52 PM
I've no idea what they'll do with the autumn tractor. Keep it, I hope. I have one, but it would be nice if people who join later can get some sort of tractor without gems - even if it has a funny paint job for a tractor.

I'd build the clown game and bury it in inventory, just so I only have one useless item in inventory instead of two.

But that's just me.