PDA

View Full Version : Update for android?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

galactus69
10-11-12, 01:15 AM
Just to get confirmation, I should only be able to buy the habitat and white hybrids for gold (on Android)?

Other threads have implied that we can get pure whites, but when I "place egg" it does not give me a white dragon.

galactus69
10-11-12, 03:39 AM
Nevermind, it seems you CAN get the eggs, the shop does not have the white colour though.

ddellavecchia
11-22-12, 06:06 PM
Venting here. Why does Android keep getting screwed out of these awesome updates and such, and only iOS users get to have them. Way to alienate a huge customer base. I do not see the fairness in this whatsoever. I say until you can release an update on both platforms...don't.

Vent over.

MomsHouseofSweets
11-22-12, 06:23 PM
I agree. Until an update/edition can be had by both, don't release it. I'm guessing here, but my guess is ... there are probably more Apple players than Android. I understand that originally, the games were for Apple players, but I tend to think there are a lot of Androids here too. I use an Android tablet and things are different between my daughter, who uses an Android phone and my tablet.

Mlb3116
11-24-12, 07:30 PM
Im also on android and agree that this is absurd! Ios users have gotten new dawn AND this new update and we get nothing!!......Oh wait I forgot they gave us new dawn! Woohoo!! Its awesome we can have the harsher colors and higher feeding levels now! And the new missions and boost buldings being mysteriously missing is no big deal right? Hey at least we get something!!! **sarcasm**

MomsHouseofSweets
11-27-12, 09:12 AM
I'm Android also. I wonder how many of us there are, compared to IOS players. Don't understand why TL does this. This happened a while back and it always feels like favoritism. Perhaps there are more IOS. Perhaps we're just the ugly step children. LOL

fondants
11-27-12, 10:02 AM
Or perhaps there are technological hurdles and restrictions related to each unique operating system, not to mention different release entities reviewing and publishing the games submitted by the developers.

For example, and this is just speculation though I am an unrelated developer, android may limit the amount of network activity the games are allowed concurrently, and as your game status data is continually streamed from teamlava's servers, they might have to get picky with what to give you. eg your habitat's current coin amounts vs all of the goals, whereas ios allows for more.

kwobb_xx
12-01-12, 03:04 PM
Ive noticed that there are a lot of complaints when comparing the two of the platform versions of the game, but one thing that is INCREDIBLY irritating to me (and maybe someone can come up with some kind of mildly acceptable explanation for this) is the fact that things in the iOS are THREE TIMES more expensive than they are in the android version....

I have an ipod and an android phone which both have the dragon story game on them, and i've been lucky enough to snag up a boo dragon on my android before it disappears but i'm coming to the sad conclusion that that's going to be impossible for me to do on my ipod because whereas it only costs $120K for the light dragon and $150K for the habitat, it's a whopping $360K for the dragon, and $450K for the habitat in my ipod game! that's so ridiculous!

anyone else as irritated with this as i am? and it's not just the light dragons, it's 3x higher to buy a purple habitat, water dragon, water habitat, upgrading anything (with the exception of the starting dragons/habitats) and farms.

Takiofallen
12-01-12, 03:35 PM
ewwwww my habitat is 360,000. I guess it's compensation for android users. Is your water dragon 30,000 or 10,000

kwobb_xx
12-01-12, 03:40 PM
it's 10 in my android game, for both the water dragon and the habitat. but in my iOS game, it's 30. That really makes me mad.

jrodt333
12-01-12, 04:06 PM
Wait iOS prices arethat much higher?! I'm glad I'm on Android then. At least I'm a millionaire so if they raise prices that high for Android I should be fine...but still, that's ridiculous!

Sefyre
12-01-12, 04:13 PM
Yes, iOS prices are THAT MUCH HIGHER. Trust me, I didn't have any say-so on this whatsoever. The last food cost hike was a forced update that literally happened when I reloaded my game.

At least Android users don't have to deal with those sorts of shenanigans. Level 50+ players may not have to worry about food hikes and stuff like that, but newer iOS users definitely do.

Can't have everything, people, and, amazingly iOS games are NOT perfect! My game played on an older iOS device - though supported - is barely supported because of how much resources the game uses and my game force-closes and crashes out on a daily basis without even sending a crash report or giving me a chance to send a crash report.

kwobb_xx
12-01-12, 04:38 PM
At this point, the only reason I really play my iOS game is because of the new update with the album feature, because at least i've gained the scarecrow dragon out of it.

Cyclohexane
12-01-12, 05:07 PM
Relax guys,
They are working on it, these things do take time, especially in a small company. They said they will do it and I believe they will. Just wouldn't bet on a date :)

In the meantime, I plan to purchase a bunch of habitats and just focus on light hybrids until I get 10. Those food costs are to high! I struggled at low levels with just 5000 food to Epic. Now its not hard but is a hassle. That seems like work...

But I would enjoy the new buildings. Part of the fun for me is building my city. Would be nice to have more buildings with features.

kwobb_xx
12-01-12, 05:33 PM
When the android received the new dawn update, that gave me hope that the album update won't be too far behind since it was released for ios after it had received new dawn, so no giving up on my part.
it's just a pain realizing that because of the exorbitant costs in the ios game it's causing me to miss out on certain dragons. I'm only level 17 or 18 in my ipod game, which means i'm JUST to the point of acquiring a light dragon which is a must if you want a boo but now with the countdown and how much it's gonna cost, i'm sure i won't get it.
so back to my android game i goooo

galactus69
12-08-12, 08:25 AM
I know about the Dawn Tree etc, from the GF who plays on IOS.

So what was the point in downloading it on android if we STILL don't have the new quests etc?

Am I missing something or need to do something to see the tree???

henrylucky
12-08-12, 08:42 PM
Since October 2, 2012
There is not update for Dragon story android :(
So, I hope TL want give our the updates (Storm, Scarecrow, and the newest Ruby dragon and the 2 new buildings ) !!!!!!!! :D
And if they don't give update, I hope there ARE great features for just android (iOS will NEVER get this)

leviathany
12-08-12, 10:11 PM
I don't have the new quests either.

miakoda53
12-09-12, 06:39 AM
I found nothing new in New Dawn either, except the disturbing color scheme. Until that is changed, I won't be playing New Dawn, I will stick with my old app.

jrodt333
12-09-12, 06:09 PM
The only differences I've noticed is a light tab in the market (finally!), faster loading speeds, and less force closes. I'm not bothered by the color, so I'm staying on New Dawn for now.

farmsheera
12-12-12, 12:21 AM
Hear hear, I understand it must be a lot of work but it would be greatly appreciated :-).

sunnyk51
12-12-12, 09:49 AM
I saw where Jake said they were working on getting android and amazon users into the album future and I really appreciate that. It is very dishearting to see so many with new items and dragons and know you can't have any of it. Makes you feel like a poor child watching thru a rich families window at christmas seeing all the cool stuff but knowing you can't have it. Please keep working on it and let us in on something soon so we have some hope to cling to. Thank you for all your efforts on this as we really are a huge market and money maker for your company. Merry Christmas and lots of smiles from all us poor android lookers out here.

msvidkiller13
12-12-12, 04:39 PM
sunnyk51 You are so right. I have realized that I feel like fool after having spent real money to go into other platforms of games and not my own. I will never pay another dime. I even pmed Jake and I didn't even get a reply back. All I see are updates even holiday versions of other games and still nothing for Androids or Amazon (mine) Kindle fire.

galactus69
12-14-12, 04:28 AM
Kooky Panda?
You seem to have your finger on the pulse...

Any idea when we will get actual New Dawn quests?

P.S. The zoom in New Dawn is good. Credit where credit is due.

kooky panda
12-14-12, 06:09 AM
No confirmed date yet but they are working on bringing these features to android.

"Not anytime soon" before we're totally in sync with releases is the honest answer. But that doesn't mean "not anytime soon" before updates. We are working on updates to at least close the gap.

And if it means anything, I'm really pushing internally for Android updates. I've heard you, and I'm doing what I can.

Susyalba
12-15-12, 05:48 AM
GRRRR ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! S o sick of Android and DS why would this game even be available for us if we can't access the best part of the game? (New updates, ruby-emerald dragon,ect ) I swear if I hadn't put so much (real) $ into it already, id uninstall. The only thing that is keeping me going....(sigh....SO dramatic right?...lol) is hoping Santa brings me an IPAD, and I can transfer my game onto that.......So Can I do that? I downloaded it onto my iPod touch (been obsolete since I got my "wonderful" new android phone) anyhow, there appeared to be no way to "sign in" , the best I could do was to create a new storm 8 id. I have almost every single dragon with the exception of any diamonds (they're prob not available for android users either!) And DO NOT want to start over, so can I use my storm 8 id to sign in on more than one device? Thanks. Sorry for the rant........I feel a bit refreshed now. :-)

magzlitex777
12-15-12, 07:03 AM
I agree. The kindle fire users get left in the dust too. As for transferring your game you would have to contact teamlava an pray that they will transfer. Good luck

Nefertekas
12-15-12, 07:53 AM
I can understand you're realky irritated, Susy. :( it really is unfair.
There is no way to have the same account in two devices. And i'm not entirely sure how it works to transfer a game between android and ios....

uevenliftbro
12-15-12, 07:57 AM
Because that would be too easy

azychan
12-15-12, 08:05 AM
So Can I do that? I downloaded it onto my iPod touch (been obsolete since I got my "wonderful" new android phone) anyhow, there appeared to be no way to "sign in" , the best I could do was to create a new storm 8 id. I have almost every single dragon with the exception of any diamonds (they're prob not available for android users either!) And DO NOT want to start over, so can I use my storm 8 id to sign in on more than one device? Thanks. Sorry for the rant........I feel a bit refreshed now. :-)
Yeah, I wonder if there are android users that have Diamonds without buying.
However, I love android more than ios so I think I will wait until TL update the game on android. You know, changing devices just because a game... in my opinion, it's not a good idea

unosocite
12-15-12, 08:07 AM
Or you can try transferring via World war or iMob boss(?) Never actually try it myself, but there's a transfer button in-game, which you log in with your storm8 id.

unosocite
12-15-12, 08:08 AM
However, I love android more than ios so I think I will wait until TL update the game on android. You know, changing devices just because a game... in my opinion, it's not a good idea

Actually, I have an android user friend who has a diamond without purchasing. (I'm too lazy to check, ) he's only in lvl 30 or so

plataneros
12-15-12, 08:31 AM
Yes you can transfer you game.. I've done it.. You would have to email teamlava and request a game transfer.. You would have to give them your storm8 Id your current device and the device you want to transfer to and what level you are along with how many gold you have..

Susyalba
12-15-12, 12:16 PM
Oh good to know.....thanks:-)

grondai
12-15-12, 12:18 PM
I am an apple player. I agree you guys are missing some AWESOME updates. Soooooo cooooool

Lol :)

Susyalba
12-15-12, 12:26 PM
Okay....a little addendum to my rant. I guess TL has tried to be fair to us android users by the "lower" prices for us. Also I've kind of suspected that maybe we might have more luck getting some of the rarer dragons as well, not wanting to give the wrong impression I truly do LOVE thus game, and probably myself and other fellow complainers are so annoyed, BECAUSE we love it and want to have all the same experiences as the other users. BTW no, I would not change my device just for the gameLOL. I really want an IPAD, my son has one, and plays as well,his looks AWESOME, it sounds so much better. Thx for putting up with all the whiney cry baby sissy la la stuff.

Nefertekas
12-15-12, 03:22 PM
Okay....a little addendum to my rant. I guess TL has tried to be fair to us android users by the "lower" prices for us. Also I've kind of suspected that maybe we might have more luck getting some of the rarer dragons as well, not wanting to give the wrong impression I truly do LOVE thus game, and probably myself and other fellow complainers are so annoyed, BECAUSE we love it and want to have all the same experiences as the other users. BTW no, I would not change my device just for the gameLOL. I really want an IPAD, my son has one, and plays as well,his looks AWESOME, it sounds so much better. Thx for putting up with all the whiney cry baby sissy la la stuff.

You're perfectly entitled to all the whiney crybaby sissy la la stuff :) besides, i agree: we only complain because we like the game!

emergRN
12-16-12, 12:12 AM
Ive noticed that there are a lot of complaints when comparing the two of the platform versions of the game, but one thing that is INCREDIBLY irritating to me (and maybe someone can come up with some kind of mildly acceptable explanation for this) is the fact that things in the iOS are THREE TIMES more expensive than they are in the android version....

I have an ipod and an android phone which both have the dragon story game on them, and i've been lucky enough to snag up a boo dragon on my android before it disappears but i'm coming to the sad conclusion that that's going to be impossible for me to do on my ipod because whereas it only costs $120K for the light dragon and $150K for the habitat, it's a whopping $360K for the dragon, and $450K for the habitat in my ipod game! that's so ridiculous!

anyone else as irritated with this as i am? and it's not just the light dragons, it's 3x higher to buy a purple habitat, water dragon, water habitat, upgrading anything (with the exception of the starting dragons/habitats) and farms.

The reason ios have higher prices is because you have the boosts (among other updates) that allow you to make more money. I think it pretty much ends up working out to be the same. Lets say the boosts give u 3x more money per habitat..hence everything else ends up costing 3x more for u. Which, yes i agree sucks, but that is how tl probably makes it fair. :-)

henrylucky
12-16-12, 02:42 AM
The reason ios have higher prices is because you have the boosts (among other updates) that allow you to make more money. I think it pretty much ends up working out to be the same. Lets say the boosts give u 3x more money per habitat..hence everything else ends up costing 3x more for u. Which, yes i agree sucks, but that is how tl probably makes it fair. :-)

That's true.... I have same thinking with you !!!
But, if TL give we (Android ) boosts, it's okay if I have 3X cost
it's become easier for above lvl.55 to get more coins (I think ), because now in lvl.60 I can "harvest" like more than 700.000/day
(it's on holiday -_- , on school day I just have like 250.000/day )

lylahmae
12-16-12, 05:49 PM
How about all the real $$ spent on this game by android players being used to create more IOS content while android players get a color change...three months later.

Sefyre
12-16-12, 10:00 PM

It's fair for the players who are already level 50+ and -CAN- make use of the boosts in the FIRST place.

For newer incoming players, the forced food cost hikes for the Light Dragons (and some of these 3 color hybrids) combined with the forced clearing obstacles hike makes it much slower to progress so I'm currently level 28 without any sight of said 'boosts' and really, who CARES about the boosts at this point much less Trading and Crafting when I can hardly clear enough space to place habitats much less feed Dragons (I haven't even bothered to breed Light Dragons yet) up to the required Epic levels.

At this point for me, being on iOS doesn't net me any 'benefits' whatsoever and it will be quite some time yet when I will be able to make use of any of these features that Android players want so much.

Maybe TL did this to force newer players to progress more slowly so the gap between iOS players and Android players is less or something for 'fairness' sake, but personally speaking, and coming from a newer player, I would have rather TL introduced the content all at the same time rather than allowing two very different platforms with two very different games with two very different game mechanics to 'handshake' with each other. Or, conversely, if they want to insist on releasing the content at different timeframes, then they ought to separate the groups and break the 'handshake' between iOS and Android players.

Also, it isn't JUST in the way of coins that TL has 'compensated' Android players.

During the Thanksgiving event where there was a contest to see who could raise the most Turkeys to Epic level, Android users got a -40%- Gold discount and iOS only got -20%- AND iOS' Turkeys got hit with a Light Dragon level food cost.

So not only do Android users not have to spend so much coin to progress in their games, but they have had the opportunity to purchase Gold at lower prices, too.

It's frustrating for you to see the new shiny toys that you can't have; it's frustrating for me because I can't even progress at a decent speed in my game, period! Not without wasting bars and bars of Gold which I always apparently have to buy at a premium price because I'm on iOS.

Being forced to progress so slowly (without the aid of Gold bars) is NOT making me spend more money on the game, in the case the game developers are wondering. It's simply building frustration and just as much as Android users are frustrated at seeing the things out of reach for them because they're on iOS only, I'm just as frustrated seeing some simple basic things - like breeding Light Dragons and feeding them to adulthood much less epic level - out of reach for me, too.

Like I said, who cares about Boosts and Crafting and Trading when you can hardly get anywhere going on a 'normal' pace because you're a newer user and got slammed with all the new costs for everything from the get-go?

Sefyre
12-16-12, 10:24 PM
... I wish we had an edit button.

I also wanted to add, any frustrations and/or negative feelings I might have is NOT towards any Android players whatsoever.

I am quite literally frustrated with the situation as a whole and how things have come to pass and how things were or were not handled.

Apple and Google made their respective decisions to be pretty much as incompatible with each other as possible and TL and consequently, we the players, got shafted for it.

It can be difficult - very very difficult - to make a game that was once iOS-only also compatible with other devices whose internal coding system is totally different and I sincerely believe that TL is trying.

I just don't particularly believe that the attempts to balance things out between the different devices - if that is in fact what all these gameplay differences between devices amounts to - were executed properly.

For example, while waiting in line during a Black Friday event, I logged into my game on my iOS device and saw that I had a 20% Gold discount in lieu of the Turkey Dragon event. I'm at a low-ish level at this point (20, if even 20 if I remember correctly) and I'm struggling with space and expansion issues and feeding issues because I haven't reached a point where my coins earned are enough to cover the costs of planting higher-yield food crops. I also got hit with the hiked up feeding cost for these Turkey Dragons.

My friend who was on an Android system logged in to their game around this same time and reported back a 40% Gold sale AND no increase in feeding cost for their Turkey and they're at a much higher level than I am and ARE able to feed their Dragons at a reasonable pace without utilizing Gold to buy food. If they were the sort to do so, they could have taken advantage of the situation and bred and fed their Turkeys at a highly discounted Gold price to up their chances of winning by a lot.

That discrepancy in Gold sale prices and feeding cost prices which were never openly reported by TL and only reported by the players themselves is an example of an execution method that wasn't done right.

If TL had come out and simply said upfront that there was a discrepancy because of XYZ reason (for example, to compensate the lack of updates for Android or whatever), I wouldn't have anything to say about it because I can understand that. But they didn't say anything of the sort and with something that involves real money, I definitely felt like I had been taken advantage of.

I'm a 'paying' user myself and I basically paid a premium price for my not-very-discounted Gold for features I either haven't been able to use (Boosts) or features that are currently useless to me (Crafting and Trading) because of where I am in my game and the pace that I am progressing through the game and I'm just as happy about that as Android users are about 'paying' for features they don't have access to yet, either.

Zsadist86
12-17-12, 05:52 AM
I wish they would stop the popup notification about the gemdragons, till i can build the crafting buildings, because if i only can get them through gold i dont want them.

Ps: sry for my bad english, my nativ language is german.

sollia
12-17-12, 05:29 PM
I'm severely annoyed by this situation but there is one thing that would appease me: A rough estimate. Are we talking weeks before android gets these features? Months? I'm not asking for a date, I just want a rough timeline.

Unfortunately they seem to have no intention of sharing that info.

Every time I want to speed things up and I want to buy gold I remember how much my game is lacking and refuse to give them any money at this time.
And when I enjoy a game I pay good money to have the best experience.

IrisheaglesOne
12-17-12, 08:23 PM
I understand that there are barriers to get over with both Ios and Android in making programs for them but just once in a while, itd be nice for them to make something that Android users get first and make Ios users wait for the updates!

There isnt alot of differences either way as far as play and such, it equals out but to make and advertise new things for Ios all the time and making Android wait is just wrong. If they even came out with a one to three ratio of new things that would go a long way!

Love the game but would like to have the new things once in a while instead of waiting so long. I will not change from Android, there is no reason for me to at all. It is a wonderful system. Ill uninstall before changing just because TL favors Ios.

Its just so frustrating. Again, I do love the game so much but I wish theyd at least consider favoring us once in a while.

sollia
12-17-12, 08:30 PM
I agree, iOS users should have to wait sometime, maybe then they would see our point about the inequality going on here.

Now someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere that it is possible to make a program for all platforms at once, is that true?

nmishii
12-17-12, 08:38 PM
There's an article on the internet where the TL co-founder (?) was interviewed and said they build a system called dolphin or something like that which makes development between iOS and Android better. He said they were able to release Monster Story to iOS and Android on the same day.

Too bad it was a one time event since they haven't continued to release new features or games to both platforms at the same time.

sollia
12-17-12, 08:45 PM
There's an article on the internet where the TL co-founder (?) was interviewed and said they build a system called dolphin or something like that which makes development between iOS and Android better. He said they were able to release Monster Story to iOS and Android on the same day.

Too bad it was a one time event since they haven't continued to release new features or games to both platforms at the same time.
I don't know if I'm disappointed or annoyed by that fact. *sigh*

sollia
12-17-12, 09:46 PM
I wish they would stop the popup notification about the gemdragons, till i can build the crafting buildings, because if i only can get them through gold i dont want them.

Ps: sry for my bad english, my nativ language is german.
Totally agree that the pop up should stop. Players who don't come to this forum may waste gold if they don't know about the update.
Your English seems great to me, I took 4 years of Spanish in school and I'm not as understandable as you are.

dseudr
12-17-12, 10:12 PM
Hmm, I'd just like to say something. Its actually pretty common that certain apps have existed on ios before android, while other apps have been released on both platforms at the same time. Developing for Android and ios is really different. True, while this system may exist, dragon story was released for ios way before there were plans to release it for android. As such, when developing for android, it is more difficult as this code has already been written and it has to be translated slowly to android (ie. ported over).

If us android users have seen the performance of the game on an iphone, you can tell that DS was obviously built for the iphone and the transitions are smooth, the animations beautiful and zooming is ridiculously good. It is choppy in comparison on my phone (and I have a quad-core device with 2gb of ram!).

Has anyone on android used the facebook application, and updated it recently? You'd notice that the latest update (to version 2.0) brought huge changes and it's much, much nicer now. See, when the facebook application for android was released those years back, it was NOT written in a way that was very compatible with android, resulting in it being slow enough that using the web browser was better! With the new update, the app was re-written from the ground up, allowing it to be something dedicated for android. However, my point is that even with such a huge company like facebook, a change to this app took pretty long and a huge amount of work, so...cut TL some slack on this yeah?

Lastly...right now the approach seems to be "develop for ios, port over to android", which is pretty alright still, but delays occur because of the "porting". To illustrate, when you port over an update, its similar to doing a group project and having to edit someone else's parts, which are really unfamiliar to you. Of course, to redevelop the DS app for android would be really exciting for us android users, but frankly, its really going to be lots and lots of work for TL.

Oh yeah, I don't know about the ios users, but I'm pretty sure that for us on android, the best Christmas gift from TL would be those updates(:

Sefyre
12-18-12, 12:19 AM
In my honest opinion, I think TL -has- 'favored' the different devices... and has also 'compensated' - or tried 'compensating' - for the 'inequality'... but in ways aside from making iOS wait.

Yes, iOS is getting the new content because TL started development for iOS much earlier before Android, but Android also gets to keep a lot of the old prices and costs (obstacles, feeding for Light Dragons, etc) while they wait for the update and their Gold sales are better (40% discount versus 20% discount that happened during Thanksgiving and in lieu of the Turkey Dragon event) and that's talking actual monetary out-of-your-pocket savings (if you're the sort to buy Gold) and not virtual/digital content.

In my opinion - and I know not everyone shares my same opinions - and probably related to the fact that I am still below level 50, I would have preferred to have gotten the old costs and NO New Dawn-forced updates and NO Trading and Crafting updates because I'm nowhere close to being able to put those things to any good use. Simply trying to breed for certain Dragons and achieve some goals that have been sitting in my tasks for over a month and clearing out expensive obstacles is time and coin-consuming enough without additional and more expensive things to concern myself with. Coupled with the fact that my game crashes like crazy every time I try playing it, my progress progresses at a fairly lull-like pace I get to watch my neighbors - who were around my same level when we neighbor-ed each other - shoot on ahead of me.

On the flip side, if you're already past a certain level where costs are less and less of an issue, then I can definitely also see where the new content updates could add a little extra something to engage with in the game rather than breeding certain Dragons over and over and over again and yeah, I can definitely see how NOT having that extra content can be very frustrating, indeed, especially if you're at the point of looking forward to new updates to give you new things to do.

Quite frankly speaking, I'm on such an old iOS device that ALL of my apps are going 'outdated' where the apps don't support my device anymore so I actually completely and fully sympathize about 'waiting' and seeing everyone else get content while you're kind of left in the dark. It's not a nice feeling and you can't help but feel left out or that maybe your money and device (and choice of device) isn't 'good enough' somehow (which isn't true, by the way!).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there ARE people who 'get it' and do understand the frustration who ARE iOS players... even if they gripe about their own iOS-specific gripes (like myself). Speaking for myself and not any other iOS player out there, it's just that I feel that there are multiple sides to the situation and depending on what an individual's situation is, what matters to one person may not matter to someone else and vice versa.

Speaking as an iOS player, I wouldn't mind waiting for new content and I wouldn't mind waiting until TL releases content for all the devices all at once; I really wouldn't. Maybe it's because I'm still at a lower level where I can't really make use of the New Dawn goals or Trading and Crafting or maybe it's because I've simply been going about playing DS wrong, but I sincerely would not mind waiting. Also, seeing as how I probably have quite a few Android neighbors and all of my neighbors are awesome, I wouldn't mind waiting simply so I can play the 'same game' with them because I don't like the idea of making my Android neighbors feel bad about not having the same update. I also wouldn't mind if Android got an update that iOS would have to wait for in the same manner that iOS has received updates that Android is waiting for.

That said, regardless of who gets what update first (or ever), however, what I wish most is that Team Lava would simply communicate these changes and updates clearly and transparently so everyone knows what's going on without going through a lot of confusion and extra frustration first.

For example, I don't agree with how this last update release announcement was handled; I felt that there could be more up-front communication about the fact that it was iOS only and only to 10% during the beta rather than relevant and very pertinent information scattered and buried through a very long thread with the main announcement thread not mentioning these things, etc.

Moving on to the comment about the 'dolphin' system: And someone correct me if I am wrong; to my understanding, a system to help facilitate development across multiple platforms tends to work best (or, work at all) if the project/app was started on that system from the get-go which is why Monster Story can/could utilize the system?

Sefyre
12-18-12, 12:21 AM
Oh yeah, I don't know about the ios users, but I'm pretty sure that for us on android, the best Christmas gift from TL would be those updates(:

That would be an excellent Christmas gift from TL for sure. I would love for my neighbors (and everyone else who isn't my neighbor!) and myself to be on the 'same game' and 'same page' when we visit each other and I look forward to being able to see how -everyone- is progressing towards the New Dawn-related goals and progressing with the Trading and Crafting. :)

GrubbyHut
12-18-12, 07:36 PM
This is sooooo Annoying. I was looking through this site to see how long this problem has been going on with Apple users & Android users. ITS BEEN A YEAR WITH LITTLE TO NO PROGRESS IS MOST GAMES!

My husband has an apple & i have a droid... we are both around the same level, he got all of the new updates & is like look this & look that... We are pretty far in the game with a lot of great dragons But im at a stand still because they released feature that i cant use. I dont understand how any1 can justify what is going on. Ppl pay money for a product & expect equal treatment. Just because we get 40% off or cheap anything doesn't make it equal or right.

Im left watching my husband run past me in a game we both have & its annoying. I dont want to give them anymore $$$....

Im sorry im just super frustrated & The little green monster is getting ahold of me... -_-

luv2wander
12-18-12, 07:58 PM
Agreed. When I came here tonight and saw that iOS got another update (pink dragons) that android did not I almost uninstalled the game. I still may, I figured I would give myself a while to cool off first. I have most of the dragons and the ones I don't have are hard to get. Breeding more lifes, firestorms, and fruitfuls is getting quite boring.

Nefertekas
12-18-12, 07:59 PM
Sefyre, great post. And dseudr , you too :) I have been told by a friend of mine, who's into programming and whatnot, that when something native from one system needs to be ported to another, it can be a real nuisance and take a long time.
This is a free game, not a buyable one, even though people buy stuff for the game. A lot of other users (such as myself. Ehehe) never bought gold.

I agree, iOS users should have to wait sometime, maybe then they would see our point about the inequality going on here.

Now someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere that it is possible to make a program for all platforms at once, is that true?

Which one of us iOS users EVER seemed unsympathetic towards you? Has anyone from here been rubbing in your face, "ha, i have this and you don't!"
Players are not to blame. We can do zilch, nada, much like android users. We get what we can. And we can perfectly see - even a blind turtle could - that this is very unfair and uncool for you guys. And we all hope they can catch up on android pretty soon!

On the other hand, if they stopped developing the game for both platforms while waiting to get android on sync, then every single player would have to be stagnant, waiting... And they don't want that. This is a business after all, and when no one is omterested, it stops being profitable.

Tey kinda stopped working on Monster Story, speaking of which. Sad. I have a diamond THERE. ;__;

lylahmae
12-18-12, 08:13 PM
I don't think waiting would bother me as much but the game force closes so much it is barely playable, which is a common android problem with ds. I do not have this issue with any other tl game. Most of the time you can't see your dragons, Also an android problem. This isn't just about content. I hope they don't overlook these type of android problems in an effort to speed up release.

sollia
12-18-12, 08:26 PM
I don't think waiting would bother me as much but the game force closes so much it is barely playable, which is a common android problem with ds. I do not have this issue with any other tl game. Most of the time you can't see your dragons, Also an android problem. This isn't just about content. I hope they don't overlook these type of android problems in an effort to speed up release.

I'm sorry you're having those issues, I didn't realize they were so common. I read a review of my phone by an annoyed user and they said it was the worst phone they had ever owned but my experience has been great with it. So strange how different things can be between similar devices...

Sefyre
12-18-12, 09:05 PM

You have my full sympathies; I have the same exact problem myself... and I'm on an older iOS and I was told that it's because of how resource-intensive the game/app can be at times. I can't seem to visit my neighbors unless it's at some truly odd time of the day and my app/game will randomly close out when I'm trying to buy a new habitat or even just plant some Buffbeets. If someone is visiting me and I am trying to do something, I also get my app force-closed, too.

Definitely can be frustrating.

Anji330
12-18-12, 10:51 PM
I don't have any issues with force-closing, thankfully. Once in awhile I have a hangup, and I hate the lag while visiting neighbors - and forget visiting random visitors... Sorry people, I just can't visit you back without swearing a blue streak and wanting to throw my tabby! That said, I have been reading this thread with a little bit of disbelief concerning the "cheaper prices" we Android users supposedly have. While it is true the Water Dragon is 10,000 for me; the light Dragon is 150,000, and the Big White meadow habitat is 360,000. it also costs me, and has since around level 23 or so, 800,000 to clear the bitter barks that are left after each expansion. My biggest dragon is a level 9 because it takes 1,000 each bite now to feed him, and I find it hard to maintain more than 3,000 or 4,000 in food at any given time. So... Where are the better prices, again?

As for the Apple vs. Android: I do feel both platforms should be written for at the same time. The possible reasons given for the discrepancies are moot, to say the least. Yes, the languages are different, but what no one is mentioning is that Android, being open - ie, not proprietary - should be less "strenuous" to work with. Different roll-out times, sure... But not NOTHING for months, and then wheeee Apple! you get ANOTHER update, while Android still gets nothing. It can't be too hard to be empathetic and put yourself in our shoes, can it? We're being neglected and deprived while we get to watch the Apple users show off their goodies. I know it's not the players' fault. They're not the ones ignoring the Android users. But I gotta say... With each new Update for them with nothing for Android... it does feel like someone is rubbing it in it our faces.

Chocolat13
12-19-12, 12:33 AM
Are we even a bit considered?

grondai
12-19-12, 12:35 AM

.......yes

profsink
12-19-12, 12:40 AM

.......yes

...but just a bit. ;)

Chocolat13
12-19-12, 01:21 AM
At least, TL is kind enough to let us breed dragons. YEAH.

MissStateGirl
12-19-12, 06:19 AM
It seems there are just as much Android users as there are Apple.. I think If teamlava cant give the same update to all players they should not relase the update at all!! There is so much that My BF gets on his Ipod for DS that I do not get.. This includes more decorations, 8 Dragons (Storm, Scarecrow, 4 Pink dragions, Ruby, and Emerald), 2 buildings, Pink Habatates, and the new dawn golds on top of that.. It seem that Every week He is getting something new and I get NOTHING!! All I see is one more reason to stop play all together!! The way I see it, If teamlava keeps updating to apple; then Android users will not be able to get all of the new updates because we are already so far behind! lf this continues I will not longer buy anymore gold and will evantually stop playing all of Teamlava games!!

onawing1
12-19-12, 07:28 AM
Team Lava,

Please stop. Stop offering new things for the game that only benifit iOS users. If you wish the game to only be enjoyed by iOS users, tell us up front. But this feeling of being the unwanted relative, who stays longer than is comfortable is really starting to depress me.

You have programmers available to continue new projects, can't some of them be uses to advance android programming?

However if that was never your intention. Please put us out of out depressed misary now.

Or stop going forward for some, if not for all.

Thank you.

sweetstuff525
12-19-12, 07:42 AM
They have said many times they are working on it.... And also that you'll have the pink dragon update before the storage and new crafting....

At least in dragon story they are upfront about it... Not like other games when the generic response is we cannot speculate if and when it will be released

cedkugedchgd
12-19-12, 08:05 AM
seriously, buy an iphone/ipad, whatever!

:R

tr8on
12-19-12, 08:38 AM
Just quit playing TL games then... no one is making you play these games. There are plenty of Android users like you patiently waiting for updates and plenty of Android users complaining about it... and they KNOW YALL ARE UPSET! It's like beating a dead horse... be patient, the new stuff will come your way.

kwhales
12-19-12, 08:54 AM
Just quit playing TL games then... no one is making you play these games. There are plenty of Android users like you patiently waiting for updates and plenty of Android users complaining about it... and they KNOW YALL ARE UPSET! It's like beating a dead horse... be patient, the new stuff will come your way.

Thank you.

onawing1
12-19-12, 09:04 AM
Alright fine. No sniveling whimps here. Up sets the iOS users, I understand.

Then let me ask all you out there. What should an androids strategy be prior to these updates? Should we stock up on rare dragons or try to get one of each.

I am at lvl 94 and want to stay ready.

tr8on
12-19-12, 09:22 AM

Then let me ask all you out there. What should an androids strategy be prior to these updates? Should we stock up on rare dragons or try to get one of each.

Not upset. Just tired of hearing the Android population complain about the same thing over and over. When TL clearly said they are working on the updates for you guys. Yes. stock up on food. ( You will need it.) Try to collect every dragon... set yourself a goal to work towards until they release new content. I can sorta sympathize I guess, being an avid Monster Story player... we only receive bi-weekly updates of one Monster. And yes I am max lvl with all of the monsters. What am I doing? Stacking up Gold and Food for the next update... who knows, could be a big one. Yes it sux and yes... we may not share the pain cuz we don't play on Android... but these kind of posts tend to get a bit excessive. I do feel for you guys... honestly. I really hope yall get updates soon. I apologize if I offend anyone.

nikky2012
12-19-12, 09:27 AM

Rares are good to have but Super rares are the best to have multiples off. Super Rares give you Large Gems (Ruby and Emerald need 2 large gems of their respective colors) and rares only give you small. You can make large gems out of small but it takes 10. And to trade in a dragon it takes six hours. (So sixty hours to get enough small gems to make a large. And then the large would still need to be crafted.) So get as many super rares as you can. I don't bother with commons too much because you only get a mystery box. I hope that helps! Pm me if you want anymore advice.

pinkster73
12-19-12, 10:29 AM
Not upset. Just tired of hearing the Android population complain about the same thing over and over. When TL clearly said they are working on the updates for you guys. Yes. stock up on food. ( You will need it.) Try to collect every dragon... set yourself a goal to work towards until they release new content. I can sorta sympathize I guess, being an avid Monster Story player... we only receive bi-weekly updates of one Monster. And yes I am max lvl with all of the monsters. What am I doing? Stacking up Gold and Food for the next update... who knows, could be a big one. Yes it sux and yes... we may not share the pain cuz we don't play on Android... but these kind of posts tend to get a bit excessive. I do feel for you guys... honestly. I really hope yall get updates soon. I apologize if I offend anyone.

Android users would stop complaining if things were released simultaneously to both platforms. Your solution to being treated unfairly is stop voicing feelings and opinions about it? Ever hear of "the squeaky wheel gets the grease?"

doobert
12-19-12, 10:30 AM
Like I stated in another thread...Android users are playing the Pong version, and IOS are playing the Battlefield 3 version

grondai
12-19-12, 10:39 AM
All this hate is fogging up the air! Green house gases! Polar bears noooo!

profsink
12-19-12, 10:43 AM
All this hate is fogging up the air! Green house gases! Polar bears noooo!
The perfect environment for breeding dragons.. . full of hot air! :)

cleodux
12-19-12, 10:59 AM
OK I am confuse. I came here to get info about new dragon ruby and emerald (android of course) and you guys saying large gems trade and all I don't remember android get an update like that. And also why the hell they release Ruby and emerald in the first place if we can not get it atm,

To top it off i only reading about pink dragon in this forum, what a let down. I'm not complaining though. To my knowledge threre will be no Christmas edition for bakery and restaurant for iOS. So both platform suffers.

luv2wander
12-19-12, 12:06 PM
How long should we be patient? Yes, we have been told they are working on it but we have not seen any progress. iOS got the new dawn update months ago. Android has only got a watered down version. Just different background colors/formations and the ability to zoom out farther. No goals, no buildings, and no increased food costs. While we are waiting for the rest of the new dawn updates iOS gets the album update with goals and dragons, then they get the crafting and spell updates with more goals and dragons, and then they get pink dragons. What does android get - the ability to buy the ruby and emerald dragons that can be crafted on iOS.

If we waited patiently and quietly nothing would change.

I can understand one platform being released slightly before the other but multiple updates on one platform and nothing on the other is wrong.

If TL had gotten the message they would not keep releasing more and more things for iOS and nothing for android.

jl0408
12-19-12, 12:26 PM
How long should we be patient? Yes, we have been told they are working on it but we have not seen any progress. iOS got the new dawn update months ago. Android has only got a watered down version. Just different background colors/formations and the ability to zoom out farther. No goals, no buildings, and no increased food costs. While we are waiting for the rest of the new dawn updates iOS gets the album update with goals and dragons, then they get the crafting and spell updates with more goals and dragons, and then they get pink dragons. What does android get - the ability to buy the ruby and emerald dragons that can be crafted on iOS.

I can understand one platform being released slightly before the other but multiple updates on one platform and nothing on the other is wrong.

If TL had gotten the message they would not keep releasing more and more things for iOS and nothing for android.

This is exactly how I feel! I think I wouldn't be so annoyed that iOS got the album, storage, crafting and spell building first if Android had at least gotten full New Dawn already. Three major updates to one platform and a watered down update minus goals and boosts to another. Boo hoo that iOS didn't get a Christmas edition for BS and RS. They didn't lose out on the goals and holiday items. Here we are missing goals and now a whole element yet again, plus boosts, the album, storage and special buildings. I don't understand why they don't wait until all players can have the opportunity for the updates. If one has to wait a few days or maybe a week longer, that's one thing. But we're talking about 2 months of waiting for New Dawn to be released with all the same features.

betsyb514
12-19-12, 01:12 PM
I am an iOs user. I have a lot of great neighbors who are not. It is very frustrating to me that they do not have the album, trading portal, crafting building, and now no pink dragons! I find it hard to believe that code for the android is so different that they have yet to get anything. Please get them something, SOON!

Anji330
12-19-12, 01:15 PM

You know, that's kinda rude...

I think the Android users who have posted here about this have been very nice about it, for the most part; and simply can't help that their feelings of being treated unfairly are seeping through to color their words. And to clear this up as it seems to be a potential misunderstood issue concerning myself as well the others I've read - it's not anger we're expressing; it's frustration, bitterness, and disappointment. It's like watching your parents as they dote on the favorite child while you sit alone, feeling unwanted and rejected.

I know many are fed up and threatening to leave. I'm sure some have left. I'm not willing to say TL wants to alienate Android users, as that doesn't even make sense business-wise with Android phones outselling iOS phones now, and tablets selling left and right, most with Android. I don't think anyone expects to spend a couple hundred on a tablet or a phone only to be rudely and blithely told to buy another one with a different iOS just to play a game that claims to work with the OS they do have. I don't have a particular fondness for Apple and now that my daughter is grown and I no longer need to purchase iPods and the like and deal with iTunes, which I detest, I am happy to be free of it. Viva Le Android!

The subject also seems to be ongoing, at least in my opinion, because the promised update could simply be the ability to purchase these dazzling new pink dragons - as Android users were granted with the Gemstone Dragons. That would be another kick in the teeth, but honestly it wouldn't be unexpected, which is sad.

profsink
12-19-12, 01:25 PM

Bingo.

Martin323
12-19-12, 01:47 PM
Well this game was originaly ment to by only for iOS. They started to build the android version later.
And we all know, that iOS players get the updates sooner and more often - because they policy of TL hasn't changed and an iOS player is still the primary market.
TL is just a company as any other and I guess it's not that profitable for them to invest more into Android (not even talking about Kindle). And that's something your anger and repetitive messages won't change. So... take it or leave it - play the game as it is or just don't.

MysticTea
12-19-12, 02:12 PM
Actually, I have an android user friend who has a diamond without purchasing. (I'm too lazy to check, ) he's only in lvl 30 or so

I've bred several diamond breeds and am on android. Bought gold early on in the game to expand, (maybe that helped) but trade it with folks now. Don't want to spend money on the game anymore as I'm little irked by the lack of android attention, I'll just be patient and raise gold at a rate of 3 a day :)

MysticTea
12-19-12, 02:29 PM
.. And just want to say that this game gives me enjoyment, even without the latest updates.. breeding dragons is an exercise in patience, and so as an android user, I'll just use that principle and look forward to the update in the future. Thanks for making it for android devices.. we know you didn't have to ;)

summersalt
12-19-12, 06:56 PM
I am an apple player. I agree you guys are missing some AWESOME updates. Soooooo cooooool

Lol :)

You are awful.. lollll!. Thanks for the support. Hehe

summersalt
12-19-12, 07:07 PM

Oh man... do i even want to know what a boost is? Im already jealous, have been for a long time. Jealous in other story games too. Perhaps i need to search the market. There has got to be something else that can get my attention without the unfairness. I dont have alot of time, just a steal a few minutes here and there during the day and then right before bed.. and i always seem to get on the forum and have to read through all these happy excited..' woohoo finally got it" posts, even if im just looking for the countdown left for the impossible snowman dragon. Its a depressing end to a very very long and demanding day, maybe i just need to find something else. The unfairness irks me much too much.
Maybe i need to get cable (i dont even have that because i work to much to make use of it). Can afford things, as TL can attest to that.. i will not choose an iphone over a droid!.. i wait for the day when the iphone can keep up with my lifestyle.. until then i will never be sorry for choosing android. I will only feel sorry that TL lost a potentially very profitable customer.

summersalt
12-19-12, 07:30 PM

I'm sorry you're having those issues, I didn't realize they were so common. I read a review of my phone by an annoyed user and they said it was the worst phone they had ever owned but my experience has been great with it. So strange how different things can be between similar devices...

You have my full sympathies; I have the same exact problem myself... and I'm on an older iOS and I was told that it's because of how resource-intensive the game/app can be at times. I can't seem to visit my neighbors unless it's at some truly odd time of the day and my app/game will randomly close out when I'm trying to buy a new habitat or even just plant some Buffbeets. If someone is visiting me and I am trying to do something, I also get my app force-closed, too.

Definitely can be frustrating.

Oh yes... yes yes yes.. The force closing is ridiculous. I have asked mods, i have written TL. Their advice was to stop other apps from running in the background and possibly delete some applications that continuously run. My response was, they are your apps! So your asking me to delete your apps to make your apps run smoother? And they said they would send the complaint to an engineer. Well, we android users know what happens when the engineers get involved. With all the force closing on top of all the inequality, there is no question about ur loyalty most people just wouldnt deal with that, so we truly love it. I play tons of other story games, it doesnt happen there, and it took a while, but they now bring us the updates at the same time as the ios users to my knowledge at least. But i still see all the things i couldnt get everywhere. They did have an android only release on there, and it infuriated the ios users. They can do the same thing here, obviously but they dont want to

summersalt
12-19-12, 07:36 PM
My neighbors probably are not ecstatic about adding me on DS, because i cant even visit one neighbors island without returning to my island and force closing. It takes a while to restart the app only to have it happen all over again. I cant gift 3 golds without force closing at least 2 times. It takes me all day to o the simplest things on DS. Most times i go to bed before i ever finish collecting, breeding, or giving gold... i rarely ever have the patience to play with others dragons.

bitealot
12-19-12, 07:39 PM
other then light feeding lights what cost more? i go to my Gf's ipod and all the dragons and habitats cost the same

Anji330
12-19-12, 07:58 PM
Well this game was originaly ment to by only for iOS. They started to build the android version later.
And we all know, that iOS players get the updates sooner and more often - because they policy of TL hasn't changed and an iOS player is still the primary market.
TL is just a company as any other and I guess it's not that profitable for them to invest more into Android (not even talking about Kindle). And that's something your anger and repetitive messages won't change. So... take it or leave it - play the game as it is or just don't.

So... If it was originally meant only for Android and you, as a later-joining iOS player, repeatedly got left in the dust as far as usability, that would be OK with you? You wouldn't be bothered by the huge chasm between the two versions, and want all the upgrades and goodies the other OS is getting? You wouldn't feel left out and complain about it, you would just quietly and patiently (Gratefully??) wait for something that might not come? You're better than me, then. In my opinion, it doesn't matter who came first or who the primary market WAS. They DO make an Android version now, so it should be comparable to the iOS version.

As far as you "guessing it's not profitable" to code for Android ... Would you care to elaborate on why you would think such a thing?

moosehay
12-19-12, 08:11 PM
How about this - you just quit reading Android complaint threads... no one is making you read these threads. That way, you won't feel the need to tell Android users to either shut up or go away. As long as we share a forum, there will be posts from both sides...
I don't see ios users being told to just stop playing when they complain about higher prices, feeding requirements, etc so why is it ok for android users to get told that?

azychan
12-19-12, 08:27 PM
I don't see ios users being told to just stop playing when they complain about higher prices, feeding requirements, etc so why is it ok for android users to get told that?

The problem is: I did saw ios user told that they will quit playing game because they can not get dragons they want, and oh... something like they are in high levels but still no diamond dragon blablabla... so there's no difference between ios users or android users, so please don't compare like that.

Quitting playing games just because of some reasons are ok, but i think they shouldn't post on the forum and told everyone to quit like them, It's so childish.

moosehay
12-19-12, 08:44 PM
The problem is: I did saw ios user told that they will quit playing game because they can not get dragons they want, and oh... something like they are in high levels but still no diamond dragon blablabla... so there's no difference between ios users or android users, so please don't compare like that.

Quitting playing games just because of some reasons are ok, but i think they shouldn't post on the forum and told everyone to quit like them, It's so childish.
I wasn't talking about people who post that they are quitting. I was talking about people who respond to complaint posts.

doobert
12-20-12, 07:32 AM
My neighbors probably are not ecstatic about adding me on DS, because i cant even visit one neighbors island without returning to my island and force closing. It takes a while to restart the app only to have it happen all over again. I cant gift 3 golds without force closing at least 2 times. It takes me all day to o the simplest things on DS. Most times i go to bed before i ever finish collecting, breeding, or giving gold... i rarely ever have the patience to play with others dragons.

Exactly what is happening with me....I can only visit one neighbor at a time before the "force close" screen pops up. I literally takes me over an hour to visit 5 neighbors. As for asking for maps....forget it, half my menu icons are blank. Welcome to Force Close Story

kevin3210
12-20-12, 07:57 AM
They still should give android updates the same time a iphone does, A administrator or some kind of worker in this game should explain this to us.

pinkster73
12-20-12, 08:38 AM
They still should give android updates the same time a iphone does, A administrator or some kind of worker in this game should explain this to us.

Search "Android feature parity discussion". Its been discussed and addressed by TL a million times.

tr8on
12-20-12, 08:41 AM
Calm down....

Quote Originally Posted by freyx378 View Post
Just wanna voice some opinion here. I've seen so many Android users getting "irritated" over and over again due to the un-synced updates between iOS and Android platforms.
I am one of the Android user as well.

Even tho I've read that TL is iOS based and this is all about business, why do you not released the new content simultaneously? Here I mean if you guys already finished working for the iOS, it would be better not to release it until the one for Android version also been finished. I dunno if it's got anything to do with business, tho.

I mean rather than stirring up the forum every single time with the new "big" update and causing so much negative impressions, as well as it might be getting tired for the forum mods to see; I don't see why not? Anyhow, will still be waiting for it to come to Android, tho. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
Android users out there please be patient! I'm with you on all the frustration and waiting, but I'm sure the forum mods are tired of grumbling posts. Perhaps even if they pass feedback to the team, it can't help them work any faster...

Will be patiently waiting (with lots of anticipation) for it to come to android! I get all green-eyed when I visit iphone users' islands. Please release the pink even if new dawn goals and crafting stuff are not ready yet! Something is better than nothing :P

But it's nice to see TL supplying some information to us anyway, acknowledging us and not just keeping everything quiet.

@freyx378: this is what I imagine... if I were a restaurant owner, and so far the menu doesn't have any vegetarian items, I'd still like to have income from the meat-eaters out there. Even if that means I have lesser customers, wouldn't it be better to earn some money while waiting for the chef to come up with vegetarian dishes? So I don't really blame TL for jumping ahead and releasing to iOS instead of waiting for android. Just my 2 cents...

JakeStorm8 - 12-17-2012

That's my mistake jrodt333 - I've correct my language elsewhere to be more specific about which platforms are receiving specific updates, and I apologize for the confusion.

Like I've said elsewhere - we're not going to be totally in sync with updates across all phones and tablets for a while, but we are ramping up and will be releasing features closer together. We're working to close that gap, and it's a personal priority to help out non-iOS users.

Thanks for playing.

empress2013
12-22-12, 07:43 AM
sunnyk51 You are so right. I have realized that I feel like fool after having spent real money to go into other platforms of games and not my own. I will never pay another dime. I even pmed Jake and I didn't even get a reply back. All I see are updates even holiday versions of other games and still nothing for Androids or Amazon (mine) Kindle fire.

Their lack of response speaks volumes. They will continue to roll out the red carpet for iphone users while the rest of us dont even get an invitation. They will certainly never get a penny out of me

suesfarmm
12-22-12, 05:22 PM
I sent Team Lava a message asking about a update for Android users and the only thing they said to me was they didn't know when it was going to happen. This is not fair to all the faithful Android users they have. I can't afford to buy a iPhone or start a 3 year contract just to get updates on my favorite games. I wonder why they told other user about updates and all we get is contests. I tried plenty of times and couldn't get one snowman only got mostly junk that I wasted time on .

galactus69
12-23-12, 06:49 PM
Checking in again. Now we are four updates behind.
New dawn: No totems
New Dawn: No pink dragons
Dragon story: No Trading
Castle story: Still not on Android..

Jmsvf
12-24-12, 07:10 PM
Please close the gap between platforms, and and never let it reopen. It's beyond frustrating.

caillieco
12-24-12, 07:13 PM
I thoroughly agree. KINDLE PLAYERS NEVER GET NEW QUESTS IN ANY GAME. Here it is Christmas Eve and we still don't have new quests especially in the bakery. I emailed teamlava over axweek ago about this and got no response. And it seems the random number generator for breeding dragons is set so that Kindle players can't breed the specialty dragons. Let's get fair, teamlava!

Jmsvf
12-24-12, 07:14 PM
How can the devs ignore such negative feedback? To add to that, the continue to update iOS versions without updating Droid leaving us even more behind. We're like second class citizens you guys.

galactus69
12-25-12, 02:18 AM
Diamonds are possible, I have without purchasing. It took me until lv 50+ playing every day, 3+ times a day to get it.

I used to pay to make things go faster, I no longer do so as I don't know if we will ever get the updates, so no point wasting cash.

Nemo1218
12-28-12, 08:10 AM

before my phone was broken on my previous account, i did have one by breeding as i never had the gold to buy anything. Serpent dragon and scorpion dragon. 2nd attempt.

But now I have a new phone and starting over is so sad. Account transferring would be awesome but I've never heard of it being done :(

henrylucky
12-28-12, 08:17 AM
before my phone was broken on my previous account, i did have one by breeding as i never had the gold to buy anything. Serpent dragon and scorpion dragon. 2nd attempt.

But now I have a new phone and starting over is so sad. Account transferring would be awesome but I've never heard of it being done :(

Yes, you can transfer your account
Here the steps:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Trasferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device
Done by sehana
But, I think you must email TL, since you already have account in your new device

kooky panda
12-28-12, 11:26 AM

Yes, you can transfer your account
Here the steps:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Trasferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device
Done by sehana
But, I think you must email TL, since you already have account in your new device

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself. You will need to email support@teamlava.com for assistance.
Give them both storm IDs and tell them which storm ID you want on your new device.

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 11:27 AM
I don't want to interrupt or anything (this comment is totally of subject) but kooky had the hundredth commentm

Troubleswife11
12-28-12, 03:52 PM
Everything on ios cost more, even feeding is rediculous, i say its a even trade. ios is always changing the prices...

Anji330
12-28-12, 04:52 PM
Or perhaps there are technological hurdles and restrictions related to each unique operating system, not to mention different release entities reviewing and publishing the games submitted by the developers.

For example, and this is just speculation though I am an unrelated developer, android may limit the amount of network activity the games are allowed concurrently, and as your game status data is continually streamed from teamlava's servers, they might have to get picky with what to give you. eg your habitat's current coin amounts vs all of the goals, whereas ios allows for more.

I'm sorry, but I just don't get that statement. Can you explain it to me, please? Android is an OS, and as far as I know, the only entity that would restrict data flow size/duration/etc. would be the server. That's like saying Windows controls and scales back how much data you can receive from the net in general (Not counting modems, ethernet cards, etc. which can control throttle). I could also see a data provider (for phone services) controlling data flow, but for my Android on my tablet, it's just like using a computer. But, not being a Java developer, I am not sure what's what, but that doesn't make sense to me.

Anji330
12-28-12, 04:57 PM
Kooky Panda?
You seem to have your finger on the pulse...

Any idea when we will get actual New Dawn quests?

P.S. The zoom in New Dawn is good. Credit where credit is due.

By quests do you mean the book in the upper left hand corner that tells you things to do for coin and exp. rewards? Because if so, I have it, and I am on New Dawn on Android.

kurebiz
12-28-12, 08:13 PM
By quests do you mean the book in the upper left hand corner that tells you things to do for coin and exp. rewards? Because if so, I have it, and I am on New Dawn on Android.

they're referring to the light dragon quests.

galactus69
12-28-12, 10:08 PM
Or the Light Tree/Totem quests.
Why not the Pink dragons, while you are at it..

lewish1991
12-31-12, 07:35 AM
When is the android dragon story going to be same as iPhone? My girlfriend keeps teasing me with the extra options she has compared to me.. Just an estimated timescale or something? I love this game just she has so much more to do than me on the game

Thanks,

GrubbyHut
12-31-12, 08:24 AM
My husband does the same thing. I hate that I can see dragons in my game but can't get them. Me & my husband were on the same level, now I'm so annoyed that we are not allowed to talk about this game. Smh!

kurebiz
12-31-12, 08:35 AM
use this time to take advantage of lower food costs or stockpile rare/super rare dragons etc in anticipation of trading/crafting....

SamKanj
12-31-12, 08:42 AM
At first I really didn't feel bad about it, but recently it started to piss me off, it has become so exaggerated and unbearable, they have to update Android ASAP!

edolka
12-31-12, 08:48 AM
Seems like its true what they say in the adds after all- 'If you don't have an iPhone, you don't have an iPhone' :)

Joke, don't go crazy :D

belizeanmama
12-31-12, 11:23 AM
Seems like its true what they say in the adds after all- 'If you don't have an iPhone, you don't have an iPhone' :)

Joke, don't go crazy :D

lol!! I'm on android, but that was funny.

belizeanmama
12-31-12, 11:29 AM
It is frustrating, but I've seen several posts where they say they are working on it. So, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that its sooner rather than later. Plus I saw one person saying that things cost 3x as much on the iPhone, so I'm kind of glad right now that I'm on android.

edolka
12-31-12, 01:09 PM
lol!! I'm on android, but that was funny.

Ha ha I thought so, too :)

nmishii
12-31-12, 01:39 PM
It takes 3-6 months for new features to be ported from iOS to Android, from my experiences the last 2 years. It took almost a year for a couple of features (goals and part counts) in RS/BS. Some never are released to Android.

They can't speculate on when something will be release.

makafushigi
12-31-12, 01:43 PM
isn't there a thread like this somewhere?

nmishii
12-31-12, 01:45 PM
isn't there a thread like this somewhere?

Probably several, unless they've been merged.

There will always be threads like this opened when some get something that another doesn't.

jlp2012
12-31-12, 06:54 PM
I agree I had an iPhone switched to the new Galexy s3. which I love the new phone but now I don't have the cool features I had. plus I had boosts to
increase my habitats coin and they don't work plus if you play their other games youwin more gold and that does not work on this phone either. please update android!

Dewa802
01-01-13, 01:02 AM
Since October 2, 2012
There is not update for Dragon story android :(
So, I hope TL want give our the updates (Storm, Scarecrow, and the newest Ruby dragon and the 2 new buildings ) !!!!!!!! :D
And if they don't give update, I hope there ARE great features for just android (iOS will NEVER get this)

kamu peng***a android tha ???

henrylucky
01-01-13, 02:09 AM
kamu peng***a android tha ???
Sorry baru bales..
Iya ane peng***a android :)

coralajisai
01-02-13, 07:20 PM
I am just wonder when will Teamlava have an update for android. I know that IOS player are majority but at least should have told us some deadline when we will get the same thing? :mad:

Lyzzie72
01-02-13, 07:29 PM
I have diamond dragons & I'm an android user the Toshiba thrive

suesfarmm
01-02-13, 08:36 PM
My question was voiced above. Android users are shoved aside like a outdated device of the past. But if that's so why are company's still coming up with new Android devices? Please Team Lava work on this valuable update for your Android fans. Believe me there is a large selection of new exciteing games to choose from on the internet. My device is 1.0.5.4. Game name is A Great Escape. Level 62. Please fix this problem before this game gets boreing .

paradiseisland727
01-03-13, 12:16 AM
I just saw a current version of DS on google play is 3/01/2013 but there's no option for update. Any explaination? Thank in advance!

henrylucky
01-03-13, 12:29 AM
You true, I just check it and it said last update on January 3 2012
It's very confusing, I hope that's true update for android is today :) (31 minute more for PST), not a bug :(

edolka
01-03-13, 01:30 AM
You true, I just check it and it said last update on January 3 2012
It's very confusing, I hope that's true update for android is today :) (31 minute more for PST), not a bug :(

I think it's the new dragons update (origami and tiny) rather than game update. There is a post by, I think, kooky panda, about them, so might be that.

henrylucky
01-03-13, 01:36 AM
This is the problem
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii506/henriiluckii/PhotoArt_zps191d72a3.jpg
Even though that's just update for pink dragon, I'm still happy :D

DragonRA7
01-03-13, 02:34 AM
I think it's the new dragons update (origami and tiny) rather than game update. There is a post by, I think, kooky panda, about them, so might be that.

No that can't be it cause those are only for iOS unless android is soon to get all the updates!?

henrylucky
01-03-13, 02:41 AM
No that can't be it cause those are only for iOS unless android is soon to get all the updates!?

You play on Android ?!

Chocolat13
01-03-13, 03:36 AM
I wish we could at least breed Pink dragons. I don't understand why it's impossible, it's just another color.

kooky panda
01-03-13, 06:28 AM
Not sure on this guys, I do not have an android device to check this. I will see if I can get some info.

sweetstuff525
01-03-13, 06:48 AM
Yeah I downloaded the old dragon story on daughters android since its the most current version.... I think they are going to release maybe the pink dragons today since the update states new dragons and bug fixes

It's probably the same as ios that they excluded new dawn and just going to keep all update on reg version

henrylucky
01-03-13, 06:57 AM
Yeah I downloaded the old dragon story on daughters android since its the most current version.... I think they are going to release maybe the pink dragons today since the update states new dragons and bug fixes

It's probably the same as ios that they excluded new dawn and just going to keep all update on reg version

I hope you true.... :)

henrylucky
01-03-13, 06:59 AM

Wait...
Daughter ? even, both my parents don't know how to play this game !

henrylucky
01-03-13, 07:02 AM
6 hrs to know

sweetstuff525
01-03-13, 07:05 AM
Wait...
Daughter ? even, both my parents don't know how to play this game !

Lol yeah I'm not thattt old ... She's 8 so I watch over her games and have in app purchases blocked ( I'm only 20 yrs older than her)

fashionlove89
01-03-13, 07:21 AM
How you get the pink dragons? I have a neighbor in dragon story with the pink dragons and the pink dragons don't appear in the market or their gem.

henrylucky
01-03-13, 07:23 AM
How you get the pink dragons? I have a neighbor in dragon story with the pink dragons and the pink dragons don't appear in the market or their gem.

It's just for iOS now, if you're using Android, don't panic

fattom19
01-03-13, 07:55 AM
So is everyone thinking that android will finally be getting the update we have been patiently waiting for?

bigsteve03
01-03-13, 08:01 AM
Well, I tried uninstalling DS and reinstalling it, to see if I could find out what this mysterious update is. I see absolutely no change, no new goals, dragons, or buildings. Plus it crashed once while I was looking through the market for those things, so that wasn't even fixed.

fattom19
01-03-13, 08:15 AM
It isnt showing up yet as an app that can be updated, so maybe the update will be available later in the day, fingers crossed thats what I'm hoping and also what I'm thinking is going to happen, bc it says Jan 3 as the update but I havent been able to update my app in months, so I think sometime today the update will be released

henrylucky
01-03-13, 08:43 AM
The last chance to get update is 16? hrs again..
I hope a Pink dragon or boosts or all :p

profsink
01-03-13, 10:13 AM
Very odd, nothing seems different at all. No album, boosts, crafting, nor Pink. Hopefully it's still a work in progress..

jrodt333
01-03-13, 10:15 AM
I think that it means Android should get an update today. What about the Amazon Appstore? Are Kindles getting left out again?

henrylucky
01-03-13, 10:16 AM
Very odd, nothing seems different at all. No album, boosts, crafting, nor Pink. Hopefully it's still a work in progress..

Yes the version still 1.5.0.4 not 1.6.0.0 or 1.5.0.5

henrylucky
01-03-13, 10:19 AM
Yes the version still 1.5.0.4 not 1.6.0.0 or 1.5.0.5

Oops, I mean 1.0.5.4 not 1.0.6 or 1.0.5.5

henrylucky
01-03-13, 10:19 AM
I think that it means Android should get an update today. What about the Amazon Appstore? Are Kindles getting left out again?

You know, Kindle is Android

makafushigi
01-03-13, 10:32 AM

Kindle gets left out even more than normal Android users

jrodt333
01-03-13, 10:35 AM

I know, but it comes with only the Amazon Appstore, which typically gets updates slower, and it's hard to get the Google Play Store on it.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-03-13, 11:34 AM
Lol yeah I'm not thattt old ... She's 8 so I watch over her games and have in app purchases blocked ( I'm only 20 yrs older than her)

My youngest daughter is 20 and I play. Age has little to do with it.

[S8] Elsa
01-03-13, 11:38 AM
Those are some interesting theories, but today's changes were only maintenance related.

DragonRA7
01-03-13, 11:40 AM
You play on Android ?!

Yep I'm an android user....

sweetstuff525
01-03-13, 11:42 AM
Those are some interesting theories, but today's changes were only maintenance related.

But then why did it say new dragons? And new dawn for android not the most updated no more?

[S8] Elsa
01-03-13, 11:45 AM
But then why did it say new dragons? And new dawn for android not the most updated no more?

Either version is fine. ^_^

henrylucky
01-03-13, 12:04 PM
Those are some interesting theories, but today's changes were only maintenance related .

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

fattom19
01-03-13, 12:23 PM
Well that at least I had a few hours of exciting anticipation, I guess that's the most I'll be getting for a while bc I am finally coming to termswiththefact that we aren't getting the update for a while, the only thing that stinks is now even the weekly updates are only for ios considering the weekly dragons this week are pink. Just another week of disappointment from TL

shewar
01-03-13, 12:37 PM
I have only installed the other version of Dragon Story, never had the the New Dawn version. I have installed it now since reading this thread and notice now that I have access to the light habitat and dragon where i had not seen this in the market when looked previously.

Do Android users need to install the New Dawn version first to enable them to get access to the light version?

magzlitex777
01-03-13, 12:43 PM
My youngest daughter is 20 and I play. Age has little to do with it.

I agree with age having nothing to do with the game I play and my mom plays too. My daughter even helps us play our games.

SamKanj
01-03-13, 12:52 PM
I can not handle this discrimination, I am buying an iPad this week.

fattom19
01-03-13, 12:53 PM
I'm so disappointed, so not only aren't we getting the update we have been anxiously awaiting, but now we aren't getting a weekly update this week either because they decided to make 2 more new dragons that only ios can get. I'm so upset that now we are also missing out on the weekly update as well.

harlow1
01-03-13, 12:56 PM
Yeah, I am so disappointed.. I can't believe they keep putting stuff out for ios only. I am really considering quitting this game, I'm not going to stand there and watch ios users play with their new toys while androids sit in the corner.

fattom19
01-03-13, 01:02 PM
I just still dont understand how they can release all these weekly dragons to both ios and android, and they can add the new habitats for gold, but they cant release the pink dragons and habitats? I just don't see how there is any difference, I mean there must be or we android would have them, but I just don't get how it is any different.

harlow1
01-03-13, 01:10 PM
For some reason this never occurred to me.. you're right. They release stuff to both platforms all the time, so what's the problem?

harlow1
01-03-13, 01:11 PM
oops I meant to reply with this quote

I just still dont understand how they can release all these weekly dragons to both ios and android, and they can add the new habitats for gold, but they cant release the pink dragons and habitats? I just don't see how there is any difference, I mean there must be or we android would have them, but I just don't get how it is any different.

jrodt333
01-03-13, 01:16 PM
For some reason this never occurred to me.. you're right. They release stuff to both platforms all the time, so what's the problem?

I think the problem is how the pink element has different breeding mechanics, but I'm not really sure.

Chocolat13
01-03-13, 01:56 PM
Can we get a refund for the money spent on this iOS-only-updated game?
It's like Android doesn't exist anymore for TL.

makafushigi
01-03-13, 02:26 PM
Well YAY! Now I can go back to failing at breeding Diamond. Thanks TL.

Nefertekas
01-03-13, 02:52 PM

I wanted my android neighbors to be on par with me... :/

fattom19
01-03-13, 03:23 PM
Yea so did we, the worst part was the hope that it built up, we made an assumption and got our hopes up for nothing

moosehay
01-03-13, 03:46 PM
I can not handle this discrimination, I am buying an iPad this week.

Really?? Lol

No way I'm buying any ios device. There are so many other game developers courting the Android market.. I'll just move on and pay more attention to the company behind the game in future so I am not disappointed like this anymore.

bitealot
01-03-13, 03:47 PM
i think that was last year (2012) don think android ever got any content patches.

SamKanj
01-03-13, 04:42 PM
Really?? Lol

No way I'm buying any ios device. There are so many other game developers courting the Android market.. I'll just move on and pay more attention to the company behind the game in future so I am not disappointed like this anymore.

I did not really mean that, I was exaggerating,lol.
And yes you are right, I should have payed more attention, but whatever, I really like this game, and I do not really care that much about the update in the meantime, since I am working really hard on Infinity. :)

coralajisai
01-03-13, 06:35 PM
Really?? Lol

Couldn't agree more. Teamlava is being slow and not even give any news on update.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-03-13, 06:46 PM
Really?? Lol

I'm not buying any Apple products. My kids gave me a new phone and new tablet with attachable keyboard for Christmas. Yep, Android and I love them both. No Apple products under this roof.

kurebiz
01-03-13, 10:09 PM
oh well. guess we shouldn't try to predict when the updates would be coming next time. :l

profsink
01-03-13, 10:23 PM
oh well. guess we shouldn't try to predict when the updates would be coming next time. :l
Even when Google says there's an update, there isn't. It'll happen someday... All evidence to the contrary. :P

magzlitex777
01-03-13, 10:38 PM
Can we get a refund for the money spent on this iOS-only-updated game?
It's like Android doesn't exist anymore for TL.

Sad and irratatingly to say the answer is NO. . I refuse to buy gold until the kindle fire users(since i play on the kindlefire) are COMPLETELY caught up on updates and stay caught up. Why should the android and kindle fire users fund a game that isn't being updated on their platform? Let the iOS users fund it since they are the ones getting all the updates.

magzlitex777
01-03-13, 10:41 PM
I wanted my android neighbors to be on par with me... :/

Thank you for sticking up for us. We want to be caught up with you too

magzlitex777
01-03-13, 10:42 PM
Well YAY! Now I can go back to failing at breeding Diamond. Thanks TL.

I got my diamond by breeding charm with fairy both epic took a lil bit but stick with it you'll get it

wimsical
01-03-13, 11:15 PM
Notice how we got the new habitats that cost like 500 gold, but we didn't get the new dragons? Not fair.

Dewa802
01-04-13, 01:24 AM
TeamLava, Please don't distinguish android users and iOS users
Please update to last version for Dragon Story

kurebiz
01-04-13, 07:29 AM
i wonder if its because of the higher food costs :/

jrodt333
01-04-13, 08:50 AM
@At all Android/Kindle Fire users: I understand why you guys are so upset about not having the new upates but for those who ask why iOS gets all the new stuff and Kindle Fire doesn't it's because TL's developers are used to iOS. Plus Jake said they're working on getting updates out soon, so it should get released eventually.

What I'm saying is, I totally understand why you want to complain, I just don't think it's very effective right now because they're already trying to get Android and Kindle Fire updates.

kurebiz
01-04-13, 09:36 AM
i think its not so much that we're complaining, but its bad not giving us a timeframe.
yes they're working on it, but how long?
1 month? 3 months? i know its not exactly their fault but i guess we'd feel better with a rough estimate.
too bad thats not possible.

makafushigi
01-04-13, 09:50 AM
i think its not so much that we're complaining, but its bad not giving us a timeframe.
yes they're working on it, but how long?
1 month? 3 months? i know its not exactly their fault but i guess we'd feel better with a rough estimate.
too bad thats not possible.

Yeah, its really not beneficial to TL to give us a timeframe on anything. We still haven't even gotten the New Dawn goals. Only the dragons...

[S8] Elsa
01-04-13, 11:00 AM
@At all Android/Kindle Fire users: I understand why you guys are so upset about not having the new upates but for those who ask why iOS gets all the new stuff and Kindle Fire doesn't it's because TL's developers are used to iOS. Plus Jake said they're working on getting updates out soon, so it should get released eventually.

What I'm saying is, I totally understand why you want to complain, I just don't think it's very effective right now because they're already trying to get Android and Kindle Fire updates.

We appreciate all of our players, no matter what platform they play our games on. We're always looking for ways to improve & resolve disparity to make our games the best they can be.

Yeah, its really not beneficial to TL to give us a timeframe on anything. We still haven't even gotten the New Dawn goals. Only the dragons...

It's not done until it's done. You take the cake out too early & it's all mushy and not good to eat. :3

magzlitex777
01-04-13, 11:29 AM

if it was a case of TL not being familiar with android/kindle fire platforms they wouldn't give all platforms a new dragon or habitats like they have in the past. the fact that they give lil updates like LE dragons and 500 gold habitats to android/kindle users and not the big updates like the past 5 that iOS have been given is what is irritating. it honestly makes a android/kindle user NOT want to BUY gold and help fund the game since they obviously arent using the money android/kindle users are investing in the game to the android/kindle updates. why should android/kindle users fund a game that has COMPLETE disregard for the investors? as an iOS users i would like to think that you could understand how it would feel to be 5 updates behind you kinda cant since your sitting on your came that is COMPLETELY updated and caught up on all the updates that have been given. but i do appreciate the empathy you are trying to give.

magzlitex777
01-04-13, 11:57 AM
We appreciate all of our players, no matter what platform they play our games on. We're always looking for ways to improve & resolve disparity to make our games the best they can be.

It's not done until it's done. You take the cake out too early & it's all mushy and not good to eat. :3

i understand that it wont be done till its done however where is the evidence that TL is even working on it. how come there are update after update for iOS but not ONE lil shred of evidence that TL is also holding their android/kindle users with the same regard and working on their 5 updates. the evidence TL is showing is that they are more worried about iOS users instead of ALL of their users. i understand that TL is a business and i also understand that the most important thing to a business is its customers. android/kindle users are also customers. and with any business if you ignore the customer long enough they will leave and take their money else where. it has nothing to do with cake(although i do at times enjoy you trying to make light of the topic) but everything to do with GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. TL is gladly willing to take the money android/kindle users are paying when it comes to gold purchases but not willing at all to provided a quality product by catching them up on updates. DS is now outdated by 5 updates when it comes to android/kindle users and if the company can give updates as far as overpriced gold habitats and weekly new dragon and le dragons then they should be able to give a major update. it would even be understandable if android/kindle users were like 1 or 2 updates behind iOS since the company started on iOS but 5 updates behind???? maybe if we weren't 5 updates behind there wouldn't be so much complaining about lack of updates. and as far as this most recent update giving iOS users TWO new dragon and android/kindle users NONE....that is a complete slap in the face to android/kindle users. if TL appreciated ALL of their players and their players business i would say its bout time they show it. i myself am almost at a stopping point when it comes to this game. i have all but 7 dragons that android/kindle users can breed and out of the ones i have only 18 are not at epic level(which also wont take long to achieve since they are at level 9) once those dragons are epic and the others hatched what am i suppose to do jus expand and collect coins and food? that doesn't sound like too much fun at all. i truly do enjoy this game i find it challenging when it comes to breeding the dragons to get a certain one that i need but soon i wont have any dragons to go for because ill have them all(that android/kindle users are allowed) and im sure that im not the only android/kindle user that is in the same position. i don't mind the overpriced foliage removal or even the overpriced expansion or length of time it take for those requests to happen. i don't mind waiting an insane amount of time for fail breeding and hatchings to get done. but this lack of updates is getting really out of hand.

coralajisai
01-04-13, 02:32 PM

Maybe it is effective and maybe its not but better than just sit and keep playing the game that is not support user like us. I am sure that many players posted in the forum because they can not find any news on Android and Kindle updates.
Why don't someone who really know give us some news or deadline?

coralajisai
01-04-13, 02:39 PM

Of Course it take time to bake a good cake but you should serve the cake to cutomers all at the same time. :)

tonguelashing
01-04-13, 03:14 PM
Whatever the case, I hope Android gets the full update soon. On my Android tablet, I could really use the trading and crafting building as I'm running out of room trying to keep Aurora's around. And on Android, if you sell at the nest, you get the the experience points like on iOS just yet. So I have to place the dragon to get the experience and then sell if it's a dragon I don't want. But I'd prefer to trade it at the trading portal and craft the emerald and ruby dragons.

tonguelashing
01-04-13, 03:19 PM
Sorry that should be, if you sell a dragon at the nest, you DON'T get the experience points like on iOS. My fiancee plays on her iPad an iPhone, I also have a second account on my iPhone, but I prefer the larger tablet display.

lazyacres99
01-04-13, 04:49 PM
I find it hard to believe that TL Is "working hard to resolve disparity among it's players". I play on a kindlefire as well and will NOT be purchasing any more gold until we have ALL the current updates. This is so ridiculous and annoying. It's too bad because I really like this game. I already quit playing Bakery & Restaurant Story for this very reason. Your loss TL.

lizziet519
01-04-13, 05:16 PM
I understand the unhappiness, I also have android. But when I hear how much it costs for upgrading and food on IOS I think I can wait. I'm sure there will be Android users complaining when their costs go up.

BabyDinosaurRawr
01-04-13, 06:16 PM
I am dissapointed we didnt get an update because i was looking forward to it as usual. It sucks watching from the sidelines.
i am patient enough to wait for updates i believe will come, but if an LE pink is released before android/kindle gets the update (which will probably be at valentines) i will likely cry and then storm around!

paradiseisland727
01-04-13, 06:26 PM
I am dissapointed we didnt get an update because i was looking forward to it as usual. It sucks watching from the sidelines.
i am patient enough to wait for updates i believe will come, but if an LE pink is released before android/kindle gets the update (which will probably be at valentines) i will likely cry and then storm around!
You don't need to worry, Teamlava CARE and LOVE their Android/Kindle customers, so I guess they'll release the pink LEs in the market so Android/Kindle can purchase it with GOLDSSSS lol

BabyDinosaurRawr
01-04-13, 06:31 PM
You don't need to worry, Teamlava CARE and LOVE their Android/Kindle customers, so I guess they'll release the pink LEs in the market so Android/Kindle can purchase it with GOLDSSSS lol

Idk because we cant even buy the pinks with gold right now. . . :(

MomsHouseofSweets
01-04-13, 07:29 PM
I've tried to be optimistic. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to believe that the updates will happen, but ... I'm really doubting they ever will. I expect that what we'll probably get is a "token update", just enough to try to keep us hanging on, keep us quiet, hoping for more, but we're so far behind right now, I'm afraid that we'll just be given more "reasons" why we didn't get but a tiny bit of an update, if that. I think what makes this whole mess worse is, TL doesn't answer questions and they give no explanation. Kind of like if they ignore us and our being upset, we'll go away or stop. I understand that TL created DS for IOS users, BUT ... it's not like Android is brand new and only having been out for a very short time. Seems to me, if they really wanted us here, they'd get the staff they need to bring us up-to-date. Hire someone who knows what they're doing when it comes to Android. Evidently those who work on DS are IOS trained (which is logical and the right thing to do ... for IOS) and know nothing about Android. Maybe they need to get Android people to help out! Expecting Android to just hang around and receive nothing, month after month, excuse after excuse (and really not even that), makes no business sense and to continually give IOS new updates, new dragons ... well, I just think it shows us where we stand. I see nothing to the contrary. Jake has been the only one I have seen appear and lets us know that he understands and has perhaps tried to help and I'm grateful to him, but he can only do so much without TL backing it all up with action. Sad that a great game has come to this and then, a pop up recently asking us to give them a good rating? Really??? As it stands right now, I'm deciding if I'll continue to stick it out. I know, I know ... I'm only one player, a tiny drop in the TL barrel, but not sure I'll keep spinning my wheels and going no where. Not an easy decision, because I really liked this game and I'm not angry, I'm very disappointed because I believed in them!

B3llamour
01-04-13, 07:29 PM
Idk because we cant even buy the pinks with gold right now. . . :(
I think they're being sarcastic since tl has no issues releasing things to us for gold since they make money from us even though they aren't treating their customers equally. In fact, they only seem to comment on posts that don't involve people being upset. Why bother having moderators answer questions when they ignore the ones most often asked? I haven't spent gold yet, I was actually going to buy a second nest but I saw all this happening... I give my money to companies who care for All of their customers and have good customer service.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-04-13, 07:34 PM
As for the MODS ... They try to help, but I suspect that TL hasn't given them much more information/explanation than TL has given us. Could be, they're flying as blind as we are when it comes to all this Android/IOS mess.

lazyacres99
01-04-13, 07:46 PM
I've tried to be optimistic. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to believe that the updates will happen, but ... I'm really doubting they ever will. I expect that what we'll probably get is a "token update", just enough to try to keep us hanging on, keep us quiet, hoping for more, but we're so far behind right now, I'm afraid that we'll just be given more "reasons" why we didn't get but a tiny bit of an update, if that. I think what makes this whole mess worse is, TL doesn't answer questions and they give no explanation. Kind of like if they ignore us and our being upset, we'll go away or stop. I understand that TL created DS for IOS users, BUT ... it's not like Android is brand new and only having been out for a very short time. Seems to me, if they really wanted us here, they'd get the staff they need to bring us up-to-date. Hire someone who knows what they're doing when it comes to Android. Evidently those who work on DS are IOS trained (which is logical and the right thing to do ... for IOS) and know nothing about Android. Maybe they need to get Android people to help out! Expecting Android to just hang around and receive nothing, month after month, excuse after excuse (and really not even that), makes no business sense and to continually give IOS new updates, new dragons ... well, I just think it shows us where we stand. I see nothing to the contrary. Jake has been the only one I have seen appear and lets us know that he understands and has perhaps tried to help and I'm grateful to him, but he can only do so much without TL backing it all up with action. Sad that a great game has come to this and then, a pop up recently asking us to give them a good rating? Really??? As it stands right now, I'm deciding if I'll continue to stick it out. I know, I know ... I'm only one player, a tiny drop in the TL barrel, but not sure I'll keep spinning my wheels and going no where. Not an easy decision, because I really liked this game and I'm not angry, I'm very disappointed because I believed in them!

Well said!! Thank you from a fellow android player. :-)

magzlitex777
01-05-13, 11:21 AM
I think they're being sarcastic since tl has no issues releasing things to us for gold since they make money from us even though they aren't treating their customers equally. In fact, they only seem to comment on posts that don't involve people being upset. Why bother having moderators answer questions when they ignore the ones most often asked? I haven't spent gold yet, I was actually going to buy a second nest but I saw all this happening... I give my money to companies who care for All of their customers and have good customer service.

I COMPLETELY agree. Why should kindle and android users pay or invest in updates we don't receive? We are not even getting a new dragon since ios user have gotten 2 this week. Quite the slap in the face of the other users who also spend money on the game. They ignore our pleas to be treated equal and provide good customer service.

coralajisai
01-05-13, 03:10 PM
Not enough people who are reading this forum so Teamlava don't have to care about the small group of Android and Kindle users who are complaining in this forum.
and the above officer just told community manager just ignore it? you guys get enough money anyway why care right?

and its just funny when we complain about why android users haven't gotten any updates some of the ios user friend said " that is why you should stick with apple".... omg
Its not apple or android fault. Its teamlava's responsibility. Its out preference of choosing the device to use in EVERYDAY LIFE not just for the GAME.

Pretty sure we just want the deadline or the time and we are still waiting for the answer...

OrdinaryJoe
01-05-13, 03:55 PM
I was thinking about switching my TL games from Android tablet to my Ipad, but I really like my Android tablet, and it is faster. I then started thinking about what Android users have to look forward to... As TL comes out with new stuff for IOS, we might forget some of the things coming to Android...

So, I came up with this list but I was wondering if I missed anything.

New Dawn goals and rewards, including the increased coin capacity for coins and the cool structures and buildings...

Storage and Album... as well as the related goals and rewards, like the Scarecrow and Storm dragons...

Trading and Crafting, including the ability to trade duplicate dragons and craft new decorations, magical items and awesome new dragons, like the Ruby and Emerald dragons...

The Pink element... Pink habitats and cool pink dragons like Justice, Virtue, Origami, Tiny, etc....

ladybugrentals
01-05-13, 04:24 PM
OMG!!!! I have wanted to walk away for so long due to island clutter........appearance would reflect borderline hoarding. :-)
However with hopes of storage I am willing to stay a while longer. I want to store it not sell it..........wait.......is that hoarding in disguise?
:-(

henrylucky
01-05-13, 05:40 PM
Not enough people who are reading this forum so Teamlava don't have to care about the small group of Android and Kindle users who are complaining in this forum.
and the above officer just told community manager just ignore it? you guys get enough money anyway why care right?

and its just funny when we complain about why android users haven't gotten any updates some of the ios user friend said " that is why you should stick with apple".... omg
Its not apple or android fault. Its teamlava's responsibility. Its out preference of choosing the device to use in EVERYDAY LIFE not just for the GAME.

Pretty sure we just want the deadline or the time and we are still waiting for the answer...
Yeah, I agree with you, you're true
Apple (I think) just used for gaming (iPad, iPod, even iPhone ! ), but Android used for everyday life not just for gaming ! ;)
But, TL think faster and smarter, which OS give them "more", and you know what the answer (gaming device !)

moosehay
01-05-13, 07:20 PM
I was thinking about switching my TL games from Android tablet to my Ipad, but I really like my Android tablet, and it is faster. I then started thinking about what Android users have to look forward to... As TL comes out with new stuff for IOS, we might forget some of the things coming to Android...

So, I came up with this list but I was wondering if I missed anything.

New Dawn goals and rewards, including the increased coin capacity for coins and the cool structures and buildings...

Storage and Album... as well as the related goals and rewards, like the Scarecrow and Storm dragons...

Trading and Crafting, including the ability to trade duplicate dragons and craft new decorations, magical items and awesome new dragons, like the Ruby and Emerald dragons...

The Pink element... Pink habitats and cool pink dragons like Justice, Virtue, Origami, Tiny, etc....

You are assuming that Android will get those updates. Honestly, I think you're being way too ambitious there.

And as for the person who said tl was thinking smarter and faster by pushing ios content and not Android - Android is outselling ios currently and is projected to have 2/3 of the market by year end so I don't know how smart it would be for any business to ignore its android customers.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-05-13, 07:51 PM
OMG!!!! I have wanted to walk away for so long due to island clutter........appearance would reflect borderline hoarding. :-)
However with hopes of storage I am willing to stay a while longer. I want to store it not sell it..........wait.......is that hoarding in disguise?
:-(

I'm Android, so I can't offer any facts, but from what I've heard ... "storage" isn't what most of us think it is or will be. I had hoped it would be much like that on Bakery Story, but it's not. Perhaps someone can elaborate more.

FlamingInferno
01-05-13, 08:08 PM
I am on IOS but i dont think its fair for Androids that we get all the update! Teamlava do something about this!!!

OrdinaryJoe
01-05-13, 08:10 PM
You are assuming that Android will get those updates. Honestly, I think you're being way too ambitious there.

And as for the person who said tl was thinking smarter and faster by pushing ios content and not Android - Android is outselling ios currently and is projected to have 2/3 of the market by year end so I don't know how smart it would be for any business to ignore its android customers.

The tone of my post is meant to be friendly and I was avoiding sounding anti-TL, but what I am really doing here, is listing (in one place) the different things that IOS got that Android did not.

moosehay
01-05-13, 08:35 PM
The tone of my post is meant to be friendly and I was avoiding sounding anti-TL, but what I am really doing here, is listing (in one place) the different things that IOS got that Android did not.

I took your post as all others - at face value. If you think I was somehow unfriendly, sorry as that wasn't my intention. I used your post to indirectly state my opinion, and the latter part was in response to another poster, as I indicated... and it isn't anti tl either, but just my opinion of certain conclusions the poster drew.

galactus69
01-05-13, 09:06 PM
No update that I can see for the original DS, no pink dragon habitats or new quests.

wimsical
01-05-13, 11:09 PM
Actually, i bred a diamond dragon, and I use kindle fire.

galactus69
01-06-13, 05:25 AM
Diamonds have been around for many months.

Achilleo1988
01-06-13, 05:38 AM
Why android no pink dragon update?!?!?!

MomsHouseofSweets
01-06-13, 05:40 AM
Actually, i bred a diamond dragon, and I use kindle fire.

Diamonds are obtainable on Androids/Kindles.

jrodt333
01-06-13, 08:43 AM
What are you all talking about? Of course Android/Kindle can breed Diamonds. But that wasn't even the topic.

@Achilleo1988: Because they're still working on it. Actually when I bred one on an iPad and bought its habitat then transfered to Android just to see what happened, it worked fine. I'm currently evolving to lv 4, but if there's no glitches with breeding, Android and Kindle should get the pink dragons soon.

kurebiz
01-06-13, 09:04 AM
What are you all talking about? Of course Android/Kindle can breed Diamonds. But that wasn't even the topic.

@Achilleo1988: Because they're still working on it. Actually when I bred one on an iPad and bought its habitat then transfered to Android just to see what happened, it worked fine. I'm currently evolving to lv 4, but if there's no glitches with breeding, Android and Kindle should get the pink dragons soon.

what about the food costs though?
is it higher than normal? or normal android rates?

jrodt333
01-06-13, 12:21 PM
what about the food costs though?
is it higher than normal? or normal android rates?

Normal Android costs. Still one food per feed at lv1. :)

fattom19
01-07-13, 07:35 AM
Hey are you saying that you got a pink dragon and habitat on your game and then transferred it to an android device and you still had your pink habitat with your Dragon in it on your android device?

fattom19
01-07-13, 07:36 AM
Sorrythat post was supposed to be attached to this quote

jrodt333
01-07-13, 08:07 AM
Hey are you saying that you got a pink dragon and habitat on your game and then transferred it to an android device and you still had your pink habitat with your Dragon in it on your android device?

Pretty much, except the pink dragon was still an egg, not hatched yet, but it let me hatch on Android. Then I fed to lv 4 (with very low feeding prices) and it's currently evolving but I don't want to try breeding it on Android because it might mess up my breeding den.

fattom19
01-07-13, 09:41 AM
Yea that would be interesting to see if you could breed the pink hybrids on the android since you have a pink dragon on that game

OrdinaryJoe
01-07-13, 10:37 AM

Oooh... I didn't think about this.. So, if I transfer my game from my Android tablet to my Ipad, get the pink habitats and a couple of pink dragons... Then, transfer my game back to my Android tablet, I will be able to breed other pink dragons?

I wonder if I will be able to get the other stuff that Androids don't currently have, like the album, the trading and crafting stuff, etc...

Baraze
01-07-13, 10:56 AM
Oooh... I didn't think about this.. So, if I transfer my game from my Android tablet to my Ipad, get the pink habitats and a couple of pink dragons... Then, transfer my game back to my Android tablet, I will be able to breed other pink dragons?

I wonder if I will be able to get the other stuff that Androids don't currently have, like the album, the trading and crafting stuff, etc...

When I switch my account over to get gems I never paid attention to my pink habitats. Ill try later and see for sure. But my crafting and trading buildings are there, just decoration. I can't use them normally like I could on iOS.

maraxel
01-07-13, 11:18 AM
It,s so unfair!!!.. I'm also an android user and it's been months since they promised the update...

plby
01-07-13, 11:34 AM
I'm Android, so I can't offer any facts, but from what I've heard ... "storage" isn't what most of us think it is or will be. I had hoped it would be much like that on Bakery Story, but it's not. Perhaps someone can elaborate more.

I don't know what Android users think storage is, but when I first heard about it I expected the same system as bakery or city story metro where everything can be stored. It is not. The only thing that goes into storage is bought decorations,but not the spell shop, trading portal or cave, gems from the trading portal and decorations crafted in the spell shop. We can't store ether habitats or dragons, so it is very limited.

plby
01-07-13, 11:37 AM
I don't know what Android users think storage is, but when I first heard about it I expected the same system as bakery or city story metro where everything can be stored. It is not. The only thing that goes into storage is bought decorations,but not the spell shop, trading portal or cave, gems from the trading portal and decorations crafted in the spell shop. We can't store ether habitats or dragons, so it is very limited.

eh.. gems from the trading portal and decorations crafted in the spell shop can be stored.. (edit button please...) and forgot, breading den and nests can't be stored ether.

Nefertekas
01-07-13, 12:00 PM
Yup, we can store decor stuff, and also the items that we get from trading dragons. But habitats, breeding den, nest, farms, those cannot be stored.
The coolest thing about storage is that it also came with an edit mode - meaning that if we click on one item and press "move" , we can move other tems also, instead of just the one we tapped on, until we press "done". It's so useful to move around our decor!

Cyclohexane
01-07-13, 12:05 PM
To update a video game for a s****ed programmer is not a difficult task. I am convinced that they do not have a lead supporting the development on Android. It is just ios guys doing the best they can and to swamped to take on a new task. Otherwise it would have been done already. They did manage to get us the update for paying for habitats...

Nefertekas
01-07-13, 12:27 PM
To update a video game for a s****ed programmer is not a difficult task. I am convinced that they do not have a lead supporting the development on Android. It is just ios guys doing the best they can and to swamped to take on a new task. Otherwise it would have been done already. They did manage to get us the update for paying for habitats...

My brother said the exact same thing. (Although Jake did say they have a team of android people)
He explained to me how different the systems between iOs and android are, and that sometimes portability is a big issue. He told me that these updates for pink and crafts might have took them something like three months to develop! And porting those into android may take three months as well, maybe more.
So they have to equate their possibilities: update the game for some, or wait a few more months to update to all of us? Updating to some would show they're developing the game, and makes other users wonder and wait for those features as well. (Or so they hope..of course it also sparks a lot of frustration!)

Another thing he noted: hacking iOS is terribly complicated, but android is simpler to tweak with. They have to work around those issues, too.

imm9707
01-07-13, 03:44 PM
I played TL games for over a year untill I realized that Android users got the bum end of the stick. I was just browsing to see if they have changed. Apparently not. I really liked the games. However, I would never invest in a company that does not invest in the devices that I continue to use.
I will say that I contacted TL to help transfer my account when I got a new phone. They were very helpful.
I love the community support. Many great features. But pizzas wears off, like a Christmas toy in July. I decided it was not worth it. I love my Droids, no switching for me.

lylahmae
01-07-13, 06:19 PM
Well It's been over three months and android still doesn't have all of the new dawn stuff. TL does not care about android players their money is worth far less than IOS money.

jrodt333
01-07-13, 06:26 PM

I'm not sure what will happen if you breed pink with another dragon on Android, and I don't want to risk it in case my dragons get stuck in the cave.

MissStateGirl
01-07-13, 07:05 PM
Ok Guys.. I'm on Android and I have been wondering Wear did the Scarcrow and Storm Dragon Go.. about a month ago is was in my market locked at lvl 1000.. How ever I noticed the other day they are gone.. Were they limited time or do others see them in there market and they are missing my mine??

Cyclohexane
01-07-13, 07:21 PM
Although Jake did say they have a team of android people
So they have to equate their possibilities: update the game for some, or wait a few more months to update to all of us?
Another thing he noted: hacking iOS is terribly complicated, but android is simpler to tweak with. They have to work around those issues, too.

I'd believe that logic if it was not also said there was a team of android people working on it. Is hacking the current Android system an issue? If so, then why is it out? If not, why does adding more features make it more hackable?

The community is begging for a real status, and Jake has been great answering features, and certainly great for ios side of the game. But where is the "Jake equivalent" on the Android team giving a little hope to a cool game.

I hope your right, but don't hold your breath waiting.

freyx378
01-07-13, 07:24 PM
Ok Guys.. I'm on Android and I have been wondering Wear did the Scarcrow and Storm Dragon Go.. about a month ago is was in my market locked at lvl 1000.. How ever I noticed the other day they are gone.. Were they limited time or do others see them in there market and they are missing my mine??

I believe those two dragons will be obtained automatically when you have successfully obtained a certain number of dragons in the Dragon Album. Unfortunately, we on Android have been waiting for ages for this Dragon Album update without any confirmation about what age will it really be coming, let alone the Pink color and the trading portal updates.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-07-13, 08:54 PM
Just noticed the Ruby Dragon in the Market Place (not that I can afford one! LOL). I thought it had disappeared. Well, that's good, huh? I mean for any Android that has a serious stash of gold.

jrodt333
01-07-13, 10:32 PM

Someone noticed that they were gone a while ago. I don't think they're still in anyone's market. And no they're not limited time, they're just not avaiable for Android.

codenamezebra
01-08-13, 11:15 AM
I am tired of waiting. I have spent a bit of good real hard earned money on this game and it ticks me off beyond belief that I have NONE of the recent updates no PINK dragons, no new origami or tiny dragons because ?, no trading portal, no spell shop, no crafting, no boost buildings, no treasure cave, no album, no new goals or dragons!!! I did however get the new expensive habitats.... You have ability and time to give iOS new stuff but only time to give android stuff we have to buy with gold? I am starting to wonder why this is so one sided and iOS gets everything new but we have to wait soooo long. I will not spend another DIME on this game until ANDROID starts getting the same perks as everyone else! It is frustrating and disheartening to see new fun stuff on my neighbors islands and on google but then have no access to that stuff, it takes the fun out of the game. If you can't release it to BOTH PLATFORMS (excluding beta testers of course) then IT SHOULD NOT BE RELEASED released or else iOS users are always one up on us and that is not right and it is not good business to treat customers unequally! Ps. I think everyone should have the option to earn or buy a 2nd breeding den... If that is an option already disregard as I have not reached a level to recieve it yet.
PLEASE UPDATE ANDROID SOON! Or I think you may be losing customers from what I have read here and elsewhere.

Fharido
01-08-13, 11:28 AM
Before reading, know that i am a android user to, and i want to tell you a few facts that might not make you more happy.

I did however get the new expensive habitats
not a positive thing, there not worth it.

I will not spend another DIME on this game until ANDROID starts getting the same perks as everyone else!
For you there are at least 10 more that do spend mony from adroid phones.

The best ting you can do is to try and calm down, it won't make the update come any faster. I Agree, its frustrating. very unfair and stuff. But to stress out because of it is not a option and won't do a thing.
I also don't get why it should be so hard. I can call arguments that will make team lava's argument invalid, but i won't win a thing with it.

THOUGH, I (we) would not mind if team lava could give a date wich tells us when we could expect it, or give us progres information. Until then, i just keep trying to get the elf dragons and other dragons i want. Not much more we can do. and you can't stop player investing mony in this game.

[S8] Elsa
01-08-13, 03:55 PM
I find it hard to believe that TL Is "working hard to resolve disparity among it's players". I play on a kindlefire as well and will NOT be purchasing any more gold until we have ALL the current updates. This is so ridiculous and annoying. It's too bad because I really like this game. I already quit playing Bakery & Restaurant Story for this very reason. Your loss TL.

Android is slowly catching up. For example, the Light Dragons and habitats are available from the New Dawn content release. While Crafting and Trading isn't ready, the Ruby and Emerald Dragon is available on Android in the Market. It takes time to develop for Android and to ensure that everything is balanced and polished.

I COMPLETELY agree. Why should kindle and android users pay or invest in updates we don't receive? We are not even getting a new dragon since ios user have gotten 2 this week. Quite the slap in the face of the other users who also spend money on the game. They ignore our pleas to be treated equal and provide good customer service.

The new Dragons (Crafted, Pink Dragons) require features that aren't ready yet for Android. We would like for everyone to have the opportunity to get those Dragons, but they're not available for right now.

Android isn't being ignored, it's just more difficult to develop for and requires more time. The Operating System version is important and Android has hundreds of devices, all with different specs. We don't want to introduce a feature that would further exclude users if it doesn't function correctly on a variety of different Android devices.

Before reading, know that i am a android user to, and i want to tell you a few facts that might not make you more happy.

not a positive thing, there not worth it.

For you there are at least 10 more that do spend mony from adroid phones.

The best ting you can do is to try and calm down, it won't make the update come any faster. I Agree, its frustrating. very unfair and stuff. But to stress out because of it is not a option and won't do a thing.
I also don't get why it should be so hard. I can call arguments that will make team lava's argument invalid, but i won't win a thing with it.

THOUGH, I (we) would not mind if team lava could give a date wich tells us when we could expect it, or give us progres information. Until then, i just keep trying to get the elf dragons and other dragons i want. Not much more we can do. and you can't stop player investing mony in this game.

We can't provide a deadline to ensure that we don't present expectations that for any reason may not fall on that specific date and time. We rarely ever announce big feature updates or games before it is released, with the exception of our teasers for weekly updates.

In the mean time, you can work on collecting one of each Dragon available to you -- this will come in handy for future features like the Dragon Album.