PDA

View Full Version : Moneys is always reduced twice

rcpanda
01-02-13, 07:04 PM
My Iphone is IOS 6.0.2.

My ID and bakery name are both "rcpanda" and in level 36.

However, I purchased the "Winter Wonder Oven," but it did not show in my inventory but the money is reduced it already.

In addition, this always happened to me when I made the foods. The money is reduced but the foods did not being prepared, so I always have to purchased it twice, and reduced the money Twice.

Is it possible to get my money backs?

Thank you so much for helping.

kooky panda
01-03-13, 06:10 AM
Make sure you are playing on the Christmas bakery game. version 1.6.4

Did you place and build the Winter oven?
If you did build it it would not of gone into you inventory, it would be in your shop.

Try restarting your device to see if it shows up.

rcpanda
01-03-13, 04:11 PM
It still not showing up, and I have to purchase it again. Which means I have to pay twice in order to get only one Winter Oven.

One more question, what's the different between Christmas bakery game and regular bakery story? Can I still playing Christmas bakery game after Jan.7, or I will go back to regular one?

FrozenTurtle
01-04-13, 01:46 PM
If you purchase a constructable item, you will still need to get construct the item with parts or skip the process with Gems. You can still play both versions after January 7th, but we suggest continuing to play only in one version to prevent any issues with progress being saved.

rcpanda
01-04-13, 06:35 PM
If you purchase a constructable item, you will still need to get construct the item with parts or skip the process with Gems. You can still play both versions after January 7th, but we suggest continuing to play only in one version to prevent any issues with progress being saved.

I knew I need to get construct the item with parts because I already got other constructable item, and I ONLY playing in one version.

However, my issue is the game always ask me to play twice in order to get ONLY ONE item, such as the Winter Oven. It's not worth it to pay 72000 to get ONLY ONE Winter Oven.