PDA

View Full Version : More Gifts!

Tina_Marie66
01-02-13, 03:00 PM
With so many neighbors we need and have......I think it would benefit everyone if we were able to send and receive to more than 3 neighbors a day. It takes some forever to get to gift because of this and I don't want my neighbors thinking I'm missing them. Raise the limit up please ! Who agrees??

lollipop_rp
01-02-13, 03:06 PM
I agree wpbut this has been asked by many ppl and we are not sure of this will happen.

P.s- this is my account from my phone since I have two accounts I know what ppl asked before

AnonymousNoOne
01-02-13, 03:35 PM
I agree

[S8] Elsa
01-02-13, 04:16 PM
Thank you for the feedback, we'll pass it along to the team. Though, this isn't likely. Gold purchases help support the game & the more "gifted/free" Gold (just like any currency, really) you flood the game with, the value can lower which can be problematic for the longevity of the game.

kwhales
01-02-13, 04:18 PM
I just wish we could gift food and maps...requesting 46 maps takes at least 2 days...gifting would have some stored. and food.....well, these dragons can really pack away the food.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-02-13, 06:40 PM
I just wish we could gift food and maps...requesting 46 maps takes at least 2 days...gifting would have some stored. and food.....well, these dragons can really pack away the food.

I agree 100% !

vampdrak
01-02-13, 06:53 PM
i wish when Requesting maps there was a click all button

henrylucky
01-02-13, 06:55 PM
I wish we can gift dragons
When we gift dragon, our neighbor accept it and it'll go to storage, from storage to nest, from nest to habitat :)
Android must be get the storage update !!