PDA

View Full Version : How many habitats of each color do you have

KadeeDid
01-02-13, 10:28 AM
I already have 4 large and 1 small red. Can't upgrade the small red until I expand. I am packed with habitats. Nests need red habitats. Am trying to get rid of some duplicates. Not breeding any red for a bit.

I did notice that when I upgraded, I had a bit more space but needed that for the light habitat and the trading portal. I was amazed when I had space to squeeze them in where I thought there was no space.

cedkugedchgd
01-02-13, 11:10 AM
i have:

Big Red Habitat: 1
Small Red Habitat: 1

Big Green Habitat: 5
Small Green Habitat: 0

Big Yellow Habitat: 2
Small Yellow Habitat: 0

Big Blue Habitat: 6
Small Blue Habitat: 0

Big Purple Habitat: 5
Small Purple Habitat: 1

Big Light Habitat: 3
Small Light Habitat: 0

Big Pink Habitat: 2
Small Pink Habitat: 1

Diamond Habitat: 6

kwhales
01-02-13, 12:28 PM
I already have 4 large and 1 small red. Can't upgrade the small red until I expand. I am packed with habitats. Nests need red habitats. Am trying to get rid of some duplicates. Not breeding any red for a bit.

I did notice that when I upgraded, I had a bit more space but needed that for the light habitat and the trading portal. I was amazed when I had space to squeeze them in where I thought there was no space.

Only two dragons need red habitats..Red pure and ruby. Try moving your dragons off the reds and get the colors you really need that have higher coin return.

Nefertekas
01-02-13, 12:47 PM
I have five of each habitat. They're all large. Except for fire - I have three of those - and pink - I only have one for now, but I will buy the second one as soon as I start breeding pink hybrids. I also have one diamond habitat... For decoration. :p

wassupbaby
01-02-13, 12:58 PM
Only two dragons need red habitats..Red pure and ruby. Try moving your dragons off the reds and get the colors you really need that have higher coin return.

I think he/she is a new player according to what he/she wrote. There's no way to move the dragons .

jl0408
01-02-13, 01:14 PM
It kind of depends on what level you're on and how many total habitats you can have. But regardless of level, red habitats hold the least amount of silver. Light holds the most, then purple, blue, green and yellow. I would suggest moving your red hybrids to a habitat of the other color; red/green move it to a green habitat. That's what I have started doing. I was keeping an equal amount of each color, but then I realized that was probably not the best strategy to maximize silver without having to check in every hour. Now I have:

3 big red
5 big yellow
5 big green
7 big blue
8 big purple
2 big light

I can still buy 5 more of whatever as I need to. Finding space is the problem for me right now. I will probably be buying more light habitats as I keep working on them until android gets pink and all the other new features.

suzysuzy35
01-02-13, 01:20 PM
Kwhales isn't new to DS, I expect the info is quite correct.

Nefertekas
01-02-13, 01:24 PM
Kwhales isn't new to DS, I expect the info is quite correct.

Wassupbaby was refferring to the person who opened this topic, not kwhales. ;)

suzysuzy35
01-02-13, 01:30 PM
Oh, sorry misunderstood then.

makafushigi
01-02-13, 02:16 PM
4 Red, 4 Blue, 5 White, 5 Yellow, 5 Purple, 5 Green and 2 Diamond. I'm saving the final 5 habitats for pink or maybe for Diamond hybrids..... the possibilities!!!

CJ525
01-02-13, 05:38 PM
Big Red: 1
Big Yellow: 3
Big Green: 3
Big Blue: 7
Big Purple: 6
Big Light: 4
Big Pink: 2
Diamond: 8
ID: joeyc0417

luv2wander