PDA

View Full Version : Food disappeared!!!

Kberry22
12-10-10, 08:07 PM
I had 5 plates of food out and my carrot cake JUST got done. I anticipated all day for it. Not even 10 minutes away, I came back with nothing out. My food disappeared!!! The only thing that wasn't affected were the drinks/desserts I was preparing. VERY LITTLE increase to my money.. I'd say about 1,000. which should have been MORE! What happened?! I was hoping it was a alight glitches so I closed the game, but when I got back on it was just the same, empty. I'm not expecting to get my food back, but if I could that would be awesome. I was just hoping to get my experience out there for those who have had a similar problem.

I really wish this doesn't happen again.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 08:20 PM
I had 5 plates of food out and my carrot cake JUST got done. I anticipated all day for it. Not even 10 minutes away, I came back with nothing out. My food disappeared!!! The only thing that wasn't affected were the drinks/desserts I was preparing. VERY LITTLE increase to my money.. I'd say about 1,000. which should have been MORE! What happened?! I was hoping it was a alight glitches so I closed the game, but when I got back on it was just the same, empty. I'm not expecting to get my food back, but if I could that would be awesome. I was just hoping to get my experience out there for those who have had a similar problem.

I really wish this doesn't happen again.

Ya I had it happen as well a couple of times. Annoying as heck.